Panzer

Dark Knight Returns! TJ

Ok I for one do so Love Bale as Batman. TJ's Punisher and the two Nolan Batman's are easily my top three.

However no disrespect to Bale at all. I was thinking Mr. Jane would be fucking awesome as Batman in a Dark Knight Returns Film. Im sure many of you are Familiar with Millers Comic Book.

Just in My opinion he could bring the Grit and over all Darkness to the character Miller portrays Batman in his older years as almost not giving a damn and kicking ass.

Of Course Mr. Jane have to be in make up to make him appear older. But think it would be bad ass! :D

I think the batman franchise has found the perfect man with christian bale otherwise he wouldn't get contract for three batman movies. TJ would be good in a "Splinter Cell" movie. If you know the game then you know what i mean^^. I also would like to see TJ in a sequel to "Thursday".

I think the batman franchise has found the perfect man with christian bale otherwise he wouldn't get contract for three batman movies. TJ would be good in a "Splinter Cell" movie. If you know the game then you know what i mean^^. I also would like to see TJ in a sequel to "Thursday".

If they did a sequel to Thursday they'd have to bring back Mickey, love those guys.

JO

I am an unconditional of Batman and I am a fan of Christian Bale (discovered in "The Empire of the Sun").

I would to see rather Thomas in a film like "MAX PAYNE". :D

Guest FADoss

Why not something that someone else hasn't touched yet? Like CAPTAIN AMERICA?! Plus there is all of Niles' stuff out there just begging for some Jane love.

I have a feeling Max Payne is going to be pretty mediocre. While he can create some great visials, John Moore just hasn't made any really good films, just lots of mediocre ones with some good bits.

Whatever happened to the planned Splinter Cell movie. Last I heard it was due to star TJ and be directed by Peter Berg. Then it just disappeared. Or the Oldboy remake that was supposed to pair TJ up with Justin Lin. Probably for the best that Oldboy wasn't remade (although after The Departed worked so well, I might change my view on that), but Splinter Cell had massive franchise potential written all over it. I was surprised it kind of disappeared.

Guest AdminGuyX
Whatever happened to the planned Splinter Cell movie. Last I heard it was due to star TJ and be directed by Peter Berg.

Tim commented on this a while back saying "The only Snake Tom's interested in playing is Plissken" which inspired it's own thread afterwards.

Dark Knight Returns has a much older Bruce Wayne than Tom, and recasting Bale ain't gonna happen. He's the biggest movie star in the world right now.

Cap? How can Frank Castle play Cap? I'd really hate to see Tom start hoping into different super hero roles like that, and I don't feel he'd be right for them all.

Nick Fury would probably be the only other Marvel hero I'd like to see Tom play, but it's Sam Jackson now, for better or worse.

Cal McDonald, Manfred Gallows . . . I'd love to see Tom play either or both.

Well, quite frankly I can't see any other face but Joel Stinton on Gallows, but I don't think Joel is an actor (is he Tim?) so when Tim finally moves on his Red Sky Diary film the role will have to change hands.

I think Cal is just a perfect fit for him in every way. Tom, not Joel. :)

Tim commented on this a while back saying "The only Snake Tom's interested in playing is Plissken" which inspired it's own thread afterwards.

I might be missing something here, but I think you're thinking of Metal Gear (lead character 'Solid Snake'), not Splinter Cell (lead character 'Sam Fisher').

Personally I think a Metal Gear movie would suck in a Van Helsing kind of way, while Splinter Cell could be a neat mix of 24 meets Bond ... but without the tux or having to save Kim Bauer from a mountain lion every 20 minutes.

Gerard Butler is the perfect man for Snake Plisken

Dudes, the man who made Butler the star could be the director of the third batman installment...that would be so cool if Snyder would be the director!!!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.