Guest AdminGuyX

HUNG

Link to Season 3 press release for Hung:

...which has air dates, episode titles, and short plot points; here's an

interesting tidbit:

"Recurring guest stars on the third season include Kaitlin Doubleday as Logan, a

former student of Ray's..."

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2011/09/2...rns-for-t\

en-episode-third-season-october-2/104266/

Jen

Guest AdminGuyX

Great premier. I'm digging the new store front, and all the hot naked chicks was a nice bonus.

:)

Tom, nice work too. Especially enjoyed the scene outside the bank.

The premire was good. It was nice to see them take it in a more comedic direction. The last two seasons were funny, but it was more of a bitter-sweet type funny. The outcome of the three way was hilarious. Everyman's dream gone wrong ;)

Guest AdminGuyX

Really enjoyed tonight's episode. It was funny as hell, and showcased some excellent comedic performances.

Had a sex scene, and a fight scene featured in bathrooms. Awesome.

:)

I was so looking forward to Tanya finding her inner pimp and slap Jason. Oh well. The bit where Ray cuffs him to the elevator was classic :D

There's a brief interview w/ TJ about HUNG in Star magazine. It features some nice pics of Tom.

Lesson learned from HUNG last night: love is worth a high def flat screen and blu ray ;)

The cop set-up is starting to get good. Can't wait to see what kind of trouble Charlie gets them into.

hey, it's starting to get good.

from ep 4 on, this is by far my favorite year for the HUNG. better writing (and it was great before) better set up, better characters, better s-e-x. KAITLIN DOUBLEDAY is the best thing to hit the show, like, ever. (IMHO.) we collective HUNG people should be enjoying the kudos and praise and hitting a few hollywood style parties and tying one on, (for those of us who still tie) and generally resting on our laurels (a little bit! whats a little success without laurels?) me, I'm sitting at home (or office. or home office, bathroom, brothel, etc) working my rosary beads and counting the coins in bottom of the cookie jar... hoping we get picked up for another season. which would be cool, cause everyone really is hitting their stride (at last!) i mean, i thought the first two seasons were great, but for me, season two was a little bit of a downer. don't get me wrong - i LOVE a good downer. (uppers suck.)

but we are supposed to be a comedy. and this season we finally decided to prove it! hurray. (

so, like the blind man said, we'll see. nuthin lasts forever. we best enjoy it!

i've done what i could to call attention to the show, or myself IN the show, what with showing up at parties with clown feet on, giving racy interviews, (no, i was never a teenage prostitute. jeezUS! talk about headline mongering. i guess "sexually adventurous youth" is totally stale by now) and getting up to pee at ne-ew yark fashun shows, of course.. and other stuff too, that never made the press - like hitchhiking on Sunset Blvd naked (no one noticed) and jumping off the third floor balcony into the pool at the Standard Hotel, naked, natch (happens all the time, apparently.)

and even though the numbers DID go up after the LA Times interview went all over sin city - I'll be the first to admit; I'm no Madonna. and after all, the show SHOULD speak for itself, right? we are the best rated comedy on the best cable network around, HBO. our fans are growing, right? (i know you're telling all your pals.) so come on, pick us up already, before i cut my earcock off and mail it to Allen Ball. _______kidding! christ.

maybe Oprah.

oh but she's not on anymore.

how about... Kelsey Grammer?

Neil Diamond! yeah. wait..

what were we talking about?

hey, it's starting to get good.

from ep 4 on, this is by far my favorite year for the HUNG. better writing (and it was great before) better set up, better characters, better s-e-x. KAITLIN DOUBLEDAY is the best thing to hit the show, like, ever. (IMHO.) we collective HUNG people should be enjoying the kudos and praise and hitting a few hollywood style parties and tying one on, (for those of us who still tie) and generally resting on our laurels (a little bit! whats a little success without laurels?) me, I'm sitting at home (or office. or home office, bathroom, brothel, etc) working my rosary beads and counting the coins in bottom of the cookie jar... hoping we get picked up for another season. which would be cool, cause everyone really is hitting their stride (at last!) i mean, i thought the first two seasons were great, but for me, season two was a little bit of a downer. don't get me wrong - i LOVE a good downer. (uppers suck.)

but we are supposed to be a comedy. and this season we finally decided to prove it! hurray. (<<sarcasm.)

so, like the blind man said, we'll see. nuthin lasts forever. we best enjoy it!

i've done what i could to call attention to the show, or myself IN the show, what with showing up at parties with clown feet on, giving racy interviews, (no, i was never a teenage prostitute. jeezUS! talk about headline mongering. i guess "sexually adventurous youth" is totally stale by now) and getting up to pee at ne-ew yark fashun shows, of course.. and other stuff too, that never made the press - like hitchhiking on Sunset Blvd naked (no one noticed) and jumping off the third floor balcony into the pool at the Standard Hotel, naked, natch (happens all the time, apparently.)

and even though the numbers DID go up after the LA Times interview went all over sin city - I'll be the first to admit; I'm no Madonna. and after all, the show SHOULD speak for itself, right? we are the best rated comedy on the best cable network around, HBO. our fans are growing, right? (i know you're telling all your pals.) so come on, pick us up already, before i cut my earcock off and mail it to Allen Ball. _______kidding! christ.

maybe Oprah.

oh but she's not on anymore.

how about... Kelsey Grammer?

Neil Diamond! yeah. wait..

what were we talking about?

LMFAO

Alas I will have to wait to see all these as it doesnt get shown in the UK and only just managed to get season 2 on dvd over here.

Good to have you back again though TJ.

Lol! Nice to have you back, Thomas! And as hilarious as ever! Sadly I have not seen the show this season, but with all the considerable skills and talents being brought to bear, I have no doubt that it is better than ever, and I am really trying to get caught up. Good luck on the pickup!!

Lol! Nice to have you back, Thomas! And as hilarious as ever! Sadly I have not seen the show this season, but with all the considerable skills and talents being brought to bear, I have no doubt that it is better than ever, and I am really trying to get caught up. Good luck on the pickup!!

thanks Mediumfan! i hope you get caught up soon, you're missing our best stuff! ;)

Link to interview with Jane Adams about her character Tanya this season:

"We question why we live the way that we live. We can have more. It’s not just about sex. It’s about living well. Not accepting the status quo or the bad situation you’re in and doing whatever you need to do to give a good day. I think she [Tanya] is about giving a good day to people..."

http://www.buzzfocus.com/2011/11/04/exclus...-hung-season-3/

Jen

thanks Mediumfan! i hope you get caught up soon, you're missing our best stuff! ;)

Thanks, Thomas! I'm really trying! It's killing me that I haven't been able to catch it this season. Everything I've seen looks amazing!

one more left! i was saying in the hung season 3 section, we haven't been picked up for number 4 yet.. HBO is rejiggering the comedy line up.

we're the number one comedy on HBO, but. but but but. chicken but.

it's been a great season. i don't know what these guys are thinking. i'd love to do at least one more. three seasons is so... Arrested Development. so Deadwood! jeez. why the best stuff gets canned after three seasons, i just don't know. something to do with the dumbing down of American culture and all that. or maybe it's because I won't do guys.

yeah, the episodes with kaitlin doubleday, were really nice

Every now and then you hear about a show that is going to get canned and fans take it upon themselves to send the network something related to the show demanding that it stays on the air ( like when they sent they send thousands of pounds of peanuts to CBS after cacelling Jericho).

Maybe we need to take some action, like sending anotomically correct sex toys to HBO with a letter stating: More! More! Give it to me! I need season 4! ;)

Just a thought. If anyone knows who and where to send it, I would jump on board.

Every now and then you hear about a show that is going to get canned and fans take it upon themselves to send the network something related to the show demanding that it stays on the air ( like when they sent they send thousands of pounds of peanuts to CBS after cacelling Jericho).

Maybe we need to take some action, like sending anotomically correct sex toys to HBO with a letter stating: More! More! Give it to me! I need season 4! ;)

Just a thought. If anyone knows who and where to send it, I would jump on board.

I think everyone from RAW who is on twitter should send a message to @HBO saying we want season 4 back in a big way!!!!

one more left! i was saying in the hung season 3 section, we haven't been picked up for number 4 yet.. HBO is rejiggering the comedy line up.

we're the number one comedy on HBO, but. but but but. chicken but.

it's been a great season. i don't know what these guys are thinking. i'd love to do at least one more. three seasons is so... Arrested Development. so Deadwood! jeez. why the best stuff gets canned after three seasons, i just don't know. something to do with the dumbing down of American culture and all that. or maybe it's because I won't do guys.

In today's world of TV, shows are lucky to get past one season. It's not like each season of HUNG contains 22 episodes, so the show hasn't run out of stories after 3 seasons. I can't believe HBO hasn't renewed it, yet. We have to make sure they do. Plus, I never like it when a show doesn't get a justified series finale. I want HUNG to get a 4th season, so it could get a 5th season, as well. ;)

On Twitter, Tom said he'd want to direct an episode, so we have to make sure the show returns, so he can.

Enjoyed another HBO Connect LIVE CHAT w/ Thomas Jane today. Thanks for anwering my questions, Tom! :D

In case you couldn't attend the conversation, read the Q&A here: http://connect.hbo.com/conversations/hung/thomas-jane-two

Tom came up w/ a lot of clever/funny responses. :lol: