Sign in to follow this  
Tim Bradstreet

Limited Edition Punisher Litho

This year at Comicon I'm featuring the release of a limited edition artist proof featuring the cover art for Punisher Max #60, my last issue. This proof is printed on a special enhanced archival matte paper. It's twice as thick as my normal proofs, the color and printing are museum quality. These Special Edition proofs are limited to a run of 50, signed and numbered. These special giclee's measure 13"X19", art area is 10.5"X16" with full white bleed. They will sell out fast so make sure you find me before Sunday if you will be at SDCC.

I'm holding back approximately 15 of the limited proofs for direct sales to my friends here at the forum. This is first come, first served.

Leave your questions and orders in this thread. We'll work out shipping information and $ totals individually through Private message or email.

Limit is 2 per person.

PunM60C.jpg

The limited edition proofs are $30.00 plus postage and handling.

I hope to ship them flat unless you don't mind it rolled.

Flat shipping will cost more, 10-15$ (I still have to work it out)

Rolled shipping would be around $7.00

Payment - Paypal will simplify things, so if you have an account we can work out details and shipping very quickly.

If you need to pay by personal check it will take a bit longer. When the check clears, I ship off the goods.

Copy and past this into your reply should you like to order one of these ridiculously fucking cool proofs.

Only bother to order if you are serious, thanks.

--------------------------------------------------

Limited Edition Punisher #60 signed and numbered giclee.

Quantity (limit 2 per customer): _______________

Payment (mark and "X" next to the appropriate entry):

Option 1 Paypal -

Option 2. Personal Check -

Shipping pref (mark and "X" next to the appropriate entry):

Option 1 - ship flat (add $10-$15) -

Option 2 - Ship rolled (add $7.00) -

---------------------------------------------------

I'll PM you so we can work out details.

Thanks - Tim

That cover is one of the most incredible works you've ever done Tim. It captures so much of Castle. I Love the detail on the body armor. A VERY memorable last cover.

I've got a large amount of your work which I've picked up or obtained here and there over the years, including a few originals. I recently saw one of the giclee proofs and they are unbelievable. This will have a special place in my home office.

Thanks!

Quantity (limit 2 per customer): 1

Option 1 Paypal - X

Option 1 - ship flat (add $10-$15) - X

When you PM me I'll give you my shipping information.

Payment sent!

Yes please!!

Quantity (limit 2 per customer): _______1________

Option 1 Paypal - x

Option 1 - ship flat (add $10-$15) - x

I would like to buy one. Is it better to ship flat, or rolled? Is there a risk for damage if shipped rolled? I'll be framing it.

Quantity (limit 2 per customer): ________1_______

Option 1 Paypal - X

Option 2 - Ship rolled (add $7.00) - X

Orders shipped.

Guys, I'd love it if you popped back in here when you get them and let us know what you think of the giclees.

Thanks - Tim

I got it yesterday, the print and paper are both excellent quality, getting it framed this afternoon. The blacks are bold and the orange areas look warm and relaxing, you have to see it in person to understand.. in short I'd say it's eye candy. As for the concept, here's a quote from my girlfriend: "I like it because there's no skull or dumb symbols, I just looked at the man and knew right away who that was (punisher)". I was so happy with it, for a moment I forgot that it's actually signed by Tim Bradstreet lol. Can't wait to show this off on my wall when a few friends come over this weekend!!

Its a great way to look back on the Ennis/Bradstreet era, one of my favorite comic runs of all time. You could look at it as Frank giving a salute to delta force in issue #60, or as Bradstreet said somewhere, it's a salute to the fans.

Nomad was kind enough to get one of these babies for me when she met Street at this years comic-con. I got it late last week, but due to work and travel the past few days, I didn't get to open it till today. It is stunning, fantastic quality and clear vibrant colours. I love it.

It'll look great on my wall. After work today, I'm going to look for a suitable frame, and have a custom passepartout (sp?) made for it. It's going to look fantastic on my wall. Maybe I'll post a pic when it's ready.

Truly marks the end of an era, the best Punisher era period. The new run looks promosing, but the Ennis/Bradstreet run will always be epocal to me.

Thank You ever so much Nomad, and Thank You Tim. Hope to shake your hand one day.

Maybe I'll be able to make the trip to San Diego come '09.

Nomad was kind enough to get one of these babies for me when she met Street at this years comic-con. I got it late last week, but due to work and travel the past few days, I didn't get to open it till today. It is stunning, fantastic quality and clear vibrant colours. I love it.

It'll look great on my wall. After work today, I'm going to look for a suitable frame, and have a custom passepartout (sp?) made for it. It's going to look fantastic on my wall. Maybe I'll post a pic when it's ready.

Truly marks the end of an era, the best Punisher era period. The new run looks promosing, but the Ennis/Bradstreet run will always be epocal to me.

Thank You ever so much Nomad, and Thank You Tim. Hope to shake your hand one day.

Maybe I'll be able to make the trip to San Diego come '09.

The moment was memorialised forever. Here's Bratstreet signing and displaying Norse Sage's litho:

Comic-Con_day_1002.jpg

Comic-Con_day_1005.jpg

Isn't he cute? I swear, he's just adorable! :P

Nomad

Yes.

I only printed up a few for Comicon, sold all 10 I had done up.

Have sold approximately 5 through the forum so I still have around 35 giclees left in the run.

I'm going to be offering them on my original art sales site, splashpageart.com, very soon as well until the run is sold out.

They won't be available for long.

Incidentally, if anyone is interested in originals, splashpageart.com is the place to go.

- TB

Can I still order one now, or go to the splashpageart site? If so,

Quantity (limit 2 per customer): ______1_________

Option 1 Paypal - x

Option 2 - Ship rolled (add $7.00) - x

by chance are any of these still available?

Still in supply. Send me a PM if you are interested.

Thanks PTB.

- TB

It simply HAD to be ;)

I'd have thrown Jim Goose on there if I thought I could have gotten away with it.

- TB

that looks cool bad that it isn't avaible in europe...

It's as available as your payment for shipping warrants :)

I'll ship anywhere so long as folks cover P+H.

PM me if you are interested.

- TB

It's as available as your payment for shipping warrants :)

I'll ship anywhere so long as folks cover P+H.

PM me if you are interested.

- TB

Ok, I know this might sound dumb, but with the 30 dollar charge for the litho, and 10 to 15 dollars to have it shipped flat, are there any other amounts that need to be added? Just curious, my wife owes me a favor, and damn it, this is going to be it. Hope they're still available!

I have had mine in a safe place since the con....but I got myself a xmas present and framed it all up sexy like...thanks again Tim

Ok, I know this might sound dumb, but with the 30 dollar charge for the litho, and 10 to 15 dollars to have it shipped flat, are there any other amounts that need to be added? Just curious, my wife owes me a favor, and damn it, this is going to be it. Hope they're still available!

$42 should cover the litho and the shipping flat (not rolled), in the continental US.

Thanks - Tim