The Punisher: WarZone

Tim Bradstreet

I don't know I kinda liked Predator 2. I mean it has a Predator calling Danny Glover motherfucker, it has Danny Glover calling a Predator pussyface, Gary Busey, and completes the trifecta of Bill Paxton being killed by a Terminator, Alien and Predator.

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest AdminGuyX
Poor Bill.

He's quite proud of it actually. He's mentioned it in several interviews in the past.

I don't know I kinda liked Predator 2. I mean it has a Predator calling Danny Glover motherfucker, it has Danny Glover calling a Predator pussyface, Gary Busey, and completes the trifecta of Bill Paxton being killed by a Terminator, Alien and Predator.

I like Predator 2. It's not as compelling or intense as the first film, But it's not a wash either. It's got some well staged action, and some fun predator mythology stuff in there.

Anyway, back to our favorite argument.

I think WAR ZONE will do well it's opening weekend, probably top 5, but then the numbers will fall pretty quickly after that. It'll do well on DVD, and InDemand.

If this gets branded a hit though, I'd be very surprised.

Thats just rude...

Dude it's true, "Only 20 days before Thomas Jane humiliation" not to mention all the little snide comments I've read throughout various threads. I wish could post on IMDb because I would love to be able to discuss/debate some of this shit, but I can't.

God love ya, if you think the posters on there are going to be above that sort shit *cough*Nomad*cough*.

Dude it's true, "Only 20 days before Thomas Jane humiliation" not to mention all the little snide comments I've read throughout various threads. I wish could post on IMDb because I would love to be able to discuss/debate some of this shit, but I can't.

God love ya, if you think the posters on there are going to be above that sort shit *cough*Nomad*cough*.

I am not responsible for that thread, Mike, but how like you to slander me and infer that I am.

Nomad

I never said you were, I have read you're little snide remarks all throughout though.

The board is a public one, and much more accessible to the general public so naturally we cannot have 100% clones of you

but we try

and there are plenty of us who are VERY intelligent and also just generally nice people who all get along, and many others who are not so mature so yes it gets less civil

my apologies that we cannot be perfect

The thing is that I really like it there, and here, thats why I spend a majority of my time on these places.

Now you need to stop a little bit bashing everyone there and especially being VERY rude towards nomad for absolutley no reason. Its a bit ridiculous that someone who is talking down to us like were immature and dumb........your the one calling names now and just making a jackass out of yourself for no reason, who are you impressing being a dick?

So lay off a little its getting annoying.

and how can you read our board but not post?

you need to be logged into an account to view the boards...........

I do have an account, I made one a good while back but when it changed to needing to authenticate to post, I don't have an Amazon account/credit card or cell phone so I can't authenticate.

The board is a public one, and much more accessible to the general public so naturally we cannot have 100% clones of you

but we try

and there are plenty of us who are VERY intelligent and also just generally nice people who all get along, and many others who are not so mature so yes it gets less civil

my apologies that we cannot be perfect

The thing is that I really like it there, and here, thats why I spend a majority of my time on these places.

Now you need to stop a little bit bashing everyone there and especially being VERY rude towards nomad for absolutley no reason. Its a bit ridiculous that someone who is talking down to us like were immature and dumb........your the one calling names now and just making a jackass out of yourself for no reason, who are you impressing being a dick?

So lay off a little its getting annoying.

Yeah, there are plenty of intelligent ones, you, Norse Sage, FearEmbodied are pretty level headed. But the immature tend to outnumber the more eloquent ones on there. My apologies for coming off like a dick, I probably should have used a different word than dip shit. I even disagree with a lot of what Norse Sage says, but he doesn't come off an ass with his arguments.

Yeah, there are plenty of intelligent ones, you, Norse Sage, FearEmbodied are pretty level headed. But the immature tend to outnumber the more eloquent ones on there. My apologies for coming off like a dick, I probably should have used a different word than dip shit. I even disagree with a lot of what Norse Sage says, but he doesn't come off an ass with his arguments.

thank you for being level yourself

and forgive any of us if we come off however you think we come off

it gets pressing sometimes when people just roll around with stuff like "this movie is going to sux" and the same with jane stuff

imagine how mad kevin makes you guys, imagine the people that piss you off most are always innumerable

it gets pressing, and its not that we dislike jane....

Kevin used to be alright but then for some reason he started getting these raging hate boners for Jane and Gale Ann Hurd for some reason.

The only problems I have with this movie is the director and the script, I think the cast is pretty great. There used to be about two pages of me defending the casting of Dash fucking Mihok, it descended into a bunch fuck yous and deleted though.

Kevin used to be alright but then for some reason he started getting these raging hate boners for Jane and Gale Ann Hurd for some reason.

The only problems I have with this movie is the director and the script, I think the cast is pretty great. There used to be about two pages of me defending the casting of Dash fucking Mihok, it descended into a bunch fuck yous and deleted though.

what dont you like about lexi's direction? I think anyone whos willing to fight for a movie(and the fans) is there for the right reasons and regardless deserves support of the fans

just look at edward norton fighting for tih

Honestly the movie may very well end up looking nice and very well shot. But going by Green Street Hooligans, I didn't buy a lot of the character stuff and thought some of the performances were kinda bad. So that's one of the reasons why I was disappointed in her being chosen as a director.

I never said you were, I have read you're little snide remarks all throughout though.

So glad you're reading my so-called snide remarks. Here were the latest from yesterday:

by nomad661 1 day ago (Fri Nov 14 2008 10:27:45)

UPDATED Fri Nov 14 2008 10:37:40

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

^ I've been guilty in the past of ragging on Jane about the DUI thing, but not after he wrote about it on RAW. He was pretty self-disclosing, and talked about a time in his life of great stress and some unhappiness.

And who among us has not had THOSE times, and maybe did some things we wish we hadn't? Things that maybe we think of now with a certain amount of shame? Fortunately for US, those bad times don't get reported in the press for all to see!

I know *I* certainly have some of those things in my own past. So maybe we could be a little compassionate and give Jane a pass on that one?

Just sayin'.

Nomad

:P

nomad661 1 day ago (Fri Nov 14 2008 14:22:49)

honestly they did good with the rating they got but batman will always been on kids lunchboxes :P

*whispers to moinsyyed* Thomas Jane has a Punisher lunch box, with RAY on it! I think he carries it thinking the big kids won't beat up on him. *snigger*

Nomad

And that thread wasn't even about the Punisher, Jane or Stevenson it was about the Joker and Jigsaw.

And that thread wasn't even about the Punisher, Jane or Stevenson it was about the Joker and Jigsaw.

Well, that was funny! It wasn't about his drinking problems, for fuck's sake! Like worse doesn't appear HERE about Ray, Lexi, and the film in general? Don't be so holier than thou, Mike. You hands are NOT clean. Worse than that is a lack of a sense of humour!

Nomad

I have never said a bad thing about Ray, he's a good actor. The film and the script and Lexi being chosen as the director, I have stated my dislike/disappointment about that stuff.

I have a sense humor, I just didn't see what was so funny about that, it seemed like a snide remark for the sake of a snide remark. What if I said Stevenson looked like a pregnant lesbian on the last season of Rome, would you find that funny?

Because I don't want this to drag on anymore, I apologize again for the dip shit remark and everything else, and lets just end it here.

That's cool. And yeah, MikeV, actually, there are quite a few of us Ray fans who joke about Ray's moobs and belly as they appeared in Rome. WE laugh about it, and I can only HOPE that Ray does, too. :P Fortunately, he's quite a bit leaner now than he was then.

Well, in 20 more days, we'll know about this film for sure. (fewer than 20 for some people ;) ) I'm sure even THEN there will be plenty of disagreement!

Nomad

Archived