Guest AdminGuyX

Open your Sketch Book . . .

Guest AdminGuyX

Here is a rendering I did in pen and ink of St. Michael based on the statue in Paris. This is just one element of a T-shirt design I'm working on.

st%20michael1.jpg

I had a blast doing this, and also rendering the two demons set to either side of this.

St. Michael is a story I just love, and a character I enjoy seeing pop up in various comics, films, and Tv shows.

I'll be writing him into a comic myself this weekend.

:)

Here is a rendering I did in pen and ink of St. Michael based on the statue in Paris. This is just one element of a T-shirt design I'm working on.

Beautiful! And this is just one element of a t-shirt? Whoa! Will the shirts be available for purchase?

Guest AdminGuyX

Thank you. It's the main element, but the demon/gargoyle/lion statues that sit on either side of this in Paris will also be in the design, as well as a halo in the background with rays emanating from it.

It'll be fore sale, yes, though not through me. I'm sure I can provide a link or something later on though.

I love this style. Nice clean, crisp lines and shapes. The image really pops in that way that makes your eyes feel good when you look at it.

Sketchbook stuff only right? Well this is quite literally the newest sketch in my sketchbook. Spent an hour on it last night.

100_things_17s_rahab.jpg

Guest AdminGuyX

Yeah, I think we went a bit past sketchbook stuff, so feel free to post more than that if you'd like.

I dig that sketch though. Nice work.

Yeah, I think we went a bit past sketchbook stuff, so feel free to post more than that if you'd like.

I dig that sketch though. Nice work.

Will do. I've spent the last several days turning Doss into one of my soldiers since that seems to be a theme around here. I'm fussing with it too much I'm sure, but the cammo pattern has been driving me crazy. I find it difficult to do believable cammo and not lose linework in the process.

There is some awesome work here!!!

Would any of you be interested in doing a character sketch? I'm putting together a new project for a comic book/graphic novel. But I need to find a different artist since the artist I've been working with is super busy right now.

I'll post more about this project soon!