Dark Country

http://www.whosay.co...e/photos/239484

DESERT NOIR 3D - BIG MOTION PICTURE DOUBLE BILL

DARK COUNTRY & INFERNO 3D

THOMAS JANE IN-PERSON! Interviewed Onstage by EDDIE MULLER

October 28th @ 7pm

Downtown Independent Theater

Get Tickets & More Info here: http://la3dclub.com/desertnoir3d/

Have double the three-dimensional fun! B)

I came across this on AICN's shopping guide when they listed Ron's book Easy Street:

"One of my favorite set visit memories has nothing to do with the actual time spent on set, but of a hang out that happened that night. I was in New Mexico visiting Thomas Jane's Dark Country. One evening on that visit concluded with me, Jane, Tim Bradstreet and Ron Perlman sitting around smoking cigars telling stories as the sun set over the desert. One thing you can never say about Perlman is that he doesn't speak his mind. The man is about as open and honest as anyone I've ever met. I haven't had a chance to pick up his book yet, but I can't imagine the book is any less than 100% Perlman. The man never shies away from telling it like it is just like he never half-asses a performance. This one's high on my personal list to tackle this winter."

man that would just be cool, no other word for it, just cool. B)

I came across this on AICN's shopping guide when they listed Ron's book Easy Street:

"One of my favorite set visit memories has nothing to do with the actual time spent on set, but of a hang out that happened that night. I was in New Mexico visiting Thomas Jane's Dark Country. One evening on that visit concluded with me, Jane, Tim Bradstreet and Ron Perlman sitting around smoking cigars telling stories as the sun set over the desert. One thing you can never say about Perlman is that he doesn't speak his mind. The man is about as open and honest as anyone I've ever met. I haven't had a chance to pick up his book yet, but I can't imagine the book is any less than 100% Perlman. The man never shies away from telling it like it is just like he never half-asses a performance. This one's high on my personal list to tackle this winter."

Sounds like a good time. Oh, the personal stories they must've told.

Ok folks. There ARE copies of Dark Country as edited by Thomas. The Directors Cut version has limited copies but Tom is happy to get what he can out to us. 

Gimme a few days and I'll have together everything us RAWarriors need to get our paws on em.

Might be something else very special that comes with it.......

Watch this space.

3 minutes ago, Geoff said:

Ok folks. There ARE copies of Dark Country as edited by Thomas. The Directors Cut version has limited copies but Tom is happy to get what he can out to us. 

Gimme a few days and I'll have together everything us RAWarriors need to get our paws on em.

Watch this space.

Fab news Geoff - as always you are the go-to guy!!

10 minutes ago, Geoff said:

Watch this space.

You make the suspense nearly unbearable 😳

Impossible to leave this forum even if I wanted! 

3 minutes ago, Enaira said:

You make the suspense nearly unbearable 😳

Impossible to leave this forum even if I wanted! 

Absolutely!  Geoff is such a teaser! 😊

God you're like kids at Christmas. 😁 it's a surprise! 

53 minutes ago, Geoff said:

God you're like kids at Christmas. 😁 it's a surprise! 

Don’t make me throw a tantrum - it’s not pretty!!  And I refuse to go on the naughty step! 😁  (Think we’re all still a bit giddy from Friday 🤪)

1 hour ago, Anna Clara said:

How many of these goodies are available? 

Good question. Honestly I'm not sure but not many. 

So will it be ‘first come first served’, or do we all have to meet up and duke it out??

4 minutes ago, Gail Bentley said:

So will it be ‘first come first served’, or do we all have to meet up and duke it out??

Lol to the Octogon with you all lol. 

Will be first come first served depending on number available. Will have everything sorted on a day or two.

I played rugby as a second line in my younger years, does that help?

That being said, of course it would be amazing to get a copy, but in case old guards are served first, I would totally understand. No stress from my side.

That being also said, I will prepare the SASE in a record time in order to have all the chances on my side 😉

Schizophrenic message here... split brain... 

53 minutes ago, Enaira said:

That being said, of course it would be amazing to get a copy, but in case old guards are served first, I would totally understand. No stress from my side.

Okay Ariane, you win!  Although I've never actually has a fight per se, I do think I'd fight like a girl, ie, fight dirty with bitchslaps and scratching and stiletto heels as weapons.  Having said that, I would totally put the theory to the test for anything to do with TJ!!

And I completely agree with you, the old guard should definitely get first refusal but I'm on standby for anything that doesn't get snapped up!

11 hours ago, Geoff said:

Watch this space.

Is this a 3D version?

11 hours ago, Geoff said:

Watch this space.

Sweetness!!! Oh, I want one so badly!!! 

1 hour ago, Enaira said:

That being also said, I will prepare the SASE in a record time in order to have all the chances on my side 😉

Schizophrenic message here... split brain... 

49 minutes ago, Gail Bentley said:

Okay Ariane, you win!  Although I've never actually has a fight per se, I do think I'd fight like a girl, ie, fight dirty with bitchslaps and scratching and stiletto heels as weapons.  Having said that, I would totally put the theory to the test for anything to do with TJ!!

And I completely agree with you, the old guard should definitely get first refusal but I'm on standby for anything that doesn't get snapped up!

Love that you gals are looking out for us Old Guards. ;) 

Speaking as an Old Guard, I do think it'd be fairest to post the offer to us members first if we want one (I DO! I REALLY REALLY DO!). Then draw names for the other remaining copies. That's just how I'd do it.    

You're welcome Rosella - we've pledged our allegiance to all things RAW and you Old Guard members have our respect! 👍

6 minutes ago, Gail Bentley said:

You're welcome Rosella - we've pledged our allegiance to all things RAW and you Old Guard members have our respect! 👍

Awwww.....that's so very generous & thoughtful of you! 😊 Thank you kindly!! ❤️👍

Current active, engaging members, such as yourself, are important around these here parts, as well. Keep up the devotion, my RAW sister! :D 

Well I'm not going anywhere anytime soon, took me a long time to find the RAW family and I plan on sticking around - I have a feeling the same goes for Ariane too!

Im trying to find out how many copies there are, then we can decide how best to deal with what we have. 

As long as a member is active it doesn't matter if they are old or new, it just matters that they are here and engaging on the site.

Will update once I've finalized everything with Tom. 

22 hours ago, Gail Bentley said:

Well I'm not going anywhere anytime soon, took me a long time to find the RAW family and I plan on sticking around - I have a feeling the same goes for Ariane too!

That's good to know. 😁 I'm still glad you both found this place when you did. 

15 hours ago, Geoff said:

Im trying to find out how many copies there are, then we can decide how best to deal with what we have. 

As long as a member is active it doesn't matter if they are old or new, it just matters that they are here and engaging on the site.

Will update once I've finalized everything with Tom. 

Come on. Seniority's gotta have its perks. 😎😋

Make sure liarartist is guaranteed their copy, since TJ offered one during his chat. 

22 hours ago, Gail Bentley said:

Confirmed!

5 minutes ago, Enaira said:

Confirmed!

Fantastic!! 😁🙌