Jump to content
Tim Bradstreet

Dark Country

Recommended Posts

http://www.whosay.co...e/photos/239484

 

DESERT NOIR 3D - BIG MOTION PICTURE DOUBLE BILL

 

DARK COUNTRY & INFERNO 3D

 

THOMAS JANE IN-PERSON! Interviewed Onstage by EDDIE MULLER

 

October 28th @ 7pm

 

Downtown Independent Theater

 

 

Get Tickets & More Info here: http://la3dclub.com/desertnoir3d/

 

 

Have double the three-dimensional fun! B)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I came across this on AICN's shopping guide when they listed Ron's book Easy Street:

 

"One of my favorite set visit memories has nothing to do with the actual time spent on set, but of a hang out that happened that night. I was in New Mexico visiting Thomas Jane's Dark Country. One evening on that visit concluded with me, Jane, Tim Bradstreet and Ron Perlman sitting around smoking cigars telling stories as the sun set over the desert. One thing you can never say about Perlman is that he doesn't speak his mind. The man is about as open and honest as anyone I've ever met. I haven't had a chance to pick up his book yet, but I can't imagine the book is any less than 100% Perlman. The man never shies away from telling it like it is just like he never half-asses a performance. This one's high on my personal list to tackle this winter."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

man that would just be cool, no other word for it, just cool. B)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I came across this on AICN's shopping guide when they listed Ron's book Easy Street:

 

"One of my favorite set visit memories has nothing to do with the actual time spent on set, but of a hang out that happened that night. I was in New Mexico visiting Thomas Jane's Dark Country. One evening on that visit concluded with me, Jane, Tim Bradstreet and Ron Perlman sitting around smoking cigars telling stories as the sun set over the desert. One thing you can never say about Perlman is that he doesn't speak his mind. The man is about as open and honest as anyone I've ever met. I haven't had a chance to pick up his book yet, but I can't imagine the book is any less than 100% Perlman. The man never shies away from telling it like it is just like he never half-asses a performance. This one's high on my personal list to tackle this winter."

 

Sounds like a good time. Oh, the personal stories they must've told.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok folks. There ARE copies of Dark Country as edited by Thomas. The Directors Cut version has limited copies but Tom is happy to get what he can out to us. 

Gimme a few days and I'll have together everything us RAWarriors need to get our paws on em.

Might be something else very special that comes with it.......

Watch this space.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Geoff said:

Ok folks. There ARE copies of Dark Country as edited by Thomas. The Directors Cut version has limited copies but Tom is happy to get what he can out to us. 

Gimme a few days and I'll have together everything us RAWarriors need to get our paws on em.

Might be something else very special that comes with it.......

Watch this space.

Fab news Geoff - as always you are the go-to guy!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Geoff said:

Might be something else very special that comes with it.......

Watch this space.

You make the suspense nearly unbearable 😳

Impossible to leave this forum even if I wanted! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Enaira said:

You make the suspense nearly unbearable 😳

Impossible to leave this forum even if I wanted! 

Absolutely!  Geoff is such a teaser! 😊

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

God you're like kids at Christmas. 😁 it's a surprise! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Geoff said:

God you're like kids at Christmas. 😁 it's a surprise! 

Don’t make me throw a tantrum - it’s not pretty!!  And I refuse to go on the naughty step! 😁  (Think we’re all still a bit giddy from Friday 🤪)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Anna Clara said:

How many of these goodies are available? 

Good question. Honestly I'm not sure but not many. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So will it be ‘first come first served’, or do we all have to meet up and duke it out??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Gail Bentley said:

So will it be ‘first come first served’, or do we all have to meet up and duke it out??

Lol to the Octogon with you all lol. 

Will be first come first served depending on number available. Will have everything sorted on a day or two.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I played rugby as a second line in my younger years, does that help?

That being said, of course it would be amazing to get a copy, but in case old guards are served first, I would totally understand. No stress from my side.

That being also said, I will prepare the SASE in a record time in order to have all the chances on my side 😉

Schizophrenic message here... split brain... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Enaira said:

I played rugby as a second line in my younger years, does that help?

That being said, of course it would be amazing to get a copy, but in case old guards are served first, I would totally understand. No stress from my side.

 

Okay Ariane, you win!  Although I've never actually has a fight per se, I do think I'd fight like a girl, ie, fight dirty with bitchslaps and scratching and stiletto heels as weapons.  Having said that, I would totally put the theory to the test for anything to do with TJ!!

And I completely agree with you, the old guard should definitely get first refusal but I'm on standby for anything that doesn't get snapped up!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Geoff said:

Ok folks. There ARE copies of Dark Country as edited by Thomas. The Directors Cut version has limited copies but Tom is happy to get what he can out to us. 

Gimme a few days and I'll have together everything us RAWarriors need to get our paws on em.

Might be something else very special that comes with it.......

Watch this space.

Is this a 3D version?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Geoff said:

Ok folks. There ARE copies of Dark Country as edited by Thomas. The Directors Cut version has limited copies but Tom is happy to get what he can out to us. 

Gimme a few days and I'll have together everything us RAWarriors need to get our paws on em.

Might be something else very special that comes with it.......

Watch this space.

Sweetness!!! Oh, I want one so badly!!! 

1 hour ago, Enaira said:

I played rugby as a second line in my younger years, does that help?

That being said, of course it would be amazing to get a copy, but in case old guards are served first, I would totally understand. No stress from my side.

That being also said, I will prepare the SASE in a record time in order to have all the chances on my side 😉

Schizophrenic message here... split brain... 

 

49 minutes ago, Gail Bentley said:

Okay Ariane, you win!  Although I've never actually has a fight per se, I do think I'd fight like a girl, ie, fight dirty with bitchslaps and scratching and stiletto heels as weapons.  Having said that, I would totally put the theory to the test for anything to do with TJ!!

And I completely agree with you, the old guard should definitely get first refusal but I'm on standby for anything that doesn't get snapped up!

Love that you gals are looking out for us Old Guards. ;) 

Speaking as an Old Guard, I do think it'd be fairest to post the offer to us members first if we want one (I DO! I REALLY REALLY DO!). Then draw names for the other remaining copies. That's just how I'd do it.    

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You're welcome Rosella - we've pledged our allegiance to all things RAW and you Old Guard members have our respect! 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Gail Bentley said:

You're welcome Rosella - we've pledged our allegiance to all things RAW and you Old Guard members have our respect! 👍

Awwww.....that's so very generous & thoughtful of you! 😊 Thank you kindly!! ❤️👍

Current active, engaging members, such as yourself, are important around these here parts, as well. Keep up the devotion, my RAW sister! :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well I'm not going anywhere anytime soon, took me a long time to find the RAW family and I plan on sticking around - I have a feeling the same goes for Ariane too!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Im trying to find out how many copies there are, then we can decide how best to deal with what we have. 

As long as a member is active it doesn't matter if they are old or new, it just matters that they are here and engaging on the site.

Will update once I've finalized everything with Tom. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Gail Bentley said:

Well I'm not going anywhere anytime soon, took me a long time to find the RAW family and I plan on sticking around - I have a feeling the same goes for Ariane too!

That's good to know. 😁 I'm still glad you both found this place when you did. 

15 hours ago, Geoff said:

Im trying to find out how many copies there are, then we can decide how best to deal with what we have. 

As long as a member is active it doesn't matter if they are old or new, it just matters that they are here and engaging on the site.

Will update once I've finalized everything with Tom. 

Come on. Seniority's gotta have its perks. 😎😋

Make sure liarartist is guaranteed their copy, since TJ offered one during his chat. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Gail Bentley said:

Well I'm not going anywhere anytime soon, took me a long time to find the RAW family and I plan on sticking around - I have a feeling the same goes for Ariane too!

Confirmed!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Enaira said:

Confirmed!

Fantastic!! 😁🙌

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...