Another thing that would be great about a GUN movie is not only would we see Tom as a Cowboy but also as an Apache warrior fighting with the Blackfoots and the Apache.

CNA.jpg

Thought this artical was pretty cool.

http://www.aintitcoolnews.com/node/37229

Nice find. From being on these boards I have to say I agree with what he said. Tom talks with his fans and is a fan himself. The Raw community is one I'm glad to be a part of. Sorry for sounding all sentimental. You guys rock.

this role sounds interesting...Thomas Jane is a badass, and from what I've read about Jonah Hex he's pretty badass too...perfect fit...so y not?

Well, if they ever sign T.J. on for 'Hex' they should consider the following location for the exteriors (even interiors!).

Virginia City, NV is a National Historic Landmark. A boom town from the 1860's, it was the location of the nation's largest silver deposit. In fact, the silver from the Comstock Lode financed the last years of the Union's efforts in the Civil War, prevented a European bank failure, and made San Francisco a world class city. It is because of this city that Lincoln brought Nevada into the Union. At it's height, this town had more ethnic diversity than NYC during the same period. It's also the fictional location of 'Bonanza' and some shots from the TV show were actually done there.

To pick up on a different post, it's also the place where Samuel Langhorn Clemens became Mark Twain. ;)

So, even though Virginia City was a Union stronghold, the Confederate Hex would fit right in.

Here's the Nevada Film Office link:

Virginia City at the Nevada Film Office

Don't know if the incentives in Nevada are as good as those in New Mexico...

I've always been a fan of Thomas Jane not just because of his acting but because I've always got the feeling from interviews etc. that he's a real fanboy/geek/nerd what have you. Not just some hollywood star who comes in to work and couldn't care less about what he's acting about.

I guess this is the proof. :lol:

Finally, the project "Jonah Hex" is a fake (and this famous picture ...) or not ?

I do not know the comic, but the project seems interesting, especially if it is Thomas who has the role...

60604tbde1gfl4oc24hh6mmlk6.jpg

Even if I find that there is no real resemblance (and fortunately... lol).

Tom, have you heard anything about those pics? Anyone who's seen your work knows you can act, and the fact that you went out on your own and did these pic in full make-up should be more than a hint you're serious about this role. After seeing the photo, I can't see anyone else as Hex. Hope you get the role, cheers!

Tom, have you heard anything about those pics? Anyone who's seen your work knows you can act, and the fact that you went out on your own and did these pic in full make-up should be more than a hint you're serious about this role. After seeing the photo, I can't see anyone else as Hex. Hope you get the role, cheers!

It would be Great to see one of my favorate actors again! Especally in these bad ass movies Mr. Jane has been doing! Cant wait for more news!

I love horror/fantasy westerns! And there are not too many of them, so it would be cool to get Jonah Hex and Dark Tower movies. TJ would be good for both parts I think. If you shouldn't get the roles for those adaptations Thomas, maybe you could just do some original western, with fantasy elements or not :)

Beautiful illustration ! :)

I still say a GUN movie.

I also think.

I hope Tom does get this role. I don't know a whole lot about Jonah Hex, but I remember first seeing him in an episode of the 1992 Batman animated series, called "Showdown". Tom is a great fit for the role.

Tom dressed up as Jonah Hex almost reminds me of what actress Sean Young did. She dressed up as Catwoman and attempted to confront Tim Burton and Michael Keaton on the Warner Bros. property, in Batman Returns to get the role.

Guest FADoss

Tom, the only way I would be happier with someone else being on the Hex flick would be if they called me! And that's not likely...since no one important has my number...cares...OR would want to miscast the role that poorly!!! :)

Here's hoping for you!!!

Fred