THOR

relias33

http://www.superherohype.com/news/thornews.php?id=9345

Here's a link to the pic. Not too shabby, but his arms look kind of small. Everything else looks spot on. I have faith in this movie, even though I'm not a huge fan of Thor.

When I met him on the set of Red Dawn, I asked Hemsworth how his dieting and working out were going. He's about 6'4-6'5 and he told me at that time he was 205lbs. For being that tall, 205 is small. I'm 5'9 and 200 pounds and if anyone here has seen my facebook, I'm just kind of lean. He told me by the time shooting rolled around that he should be around 215 and they they were more concerned about making him more cut than built like Thor actually is. He said they would condense his body to make him look more "built" on film. I'm sure he's muscular though. He's a very broad guy in person.

-Raf

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I also must say that out of all of the Marvel films, this film seems to have the most well rounded cast consisting of GOOOOOOOD actors.

Saw Iron Man 2 today. Pretty damn fun. Comparable to the first one, some things better, some not, but still good. If you stay for the credits, you get a look at, well, I'll just say it's Thor related ;)

• 1 month later...
Say Iron Man 2 today. Pretty damn fun. Comparable to the first one, some things better, some not, but still good. If you stay for the credits, you get a look at, well, I'll just say it's Thor related ;)

From the land of enchantment.

• 1 month later...
Looks good. I really hope they put the Rainbow Bridge in the movie.

Heimdall, the Guardian of Bifrost Bridge, is in it, but they didn't cast someone that looks much like an Asgardian in the role =/

• 4 months later...

Way better. GL might work, I guess I've never read any of the books so I don't know what the tone is. Sadly though, I get the feeling that they are going for a goofy Looney Tunes tone that they went with for Hex. Ryan is the only reason I'll check it out on DVD.

As for Thor, this looks really damn good. This too is a book I've never read, but I like the way this trailer looks. I was fearing it might go into Frankenstein territory after seeing pic of the gold eye patch ;)

Way better. GL might work, I guess I've never read any of the books so I don't know what the tone is. Sadly though, I get the feeling that they are going for a goofy Looney Tunes tone that they went with for Hex. Ryan is the only reason I'll check it out on DVD.

As for Thor, this looks really damn good. This too is a book I've never read, but I like the way this trailer looks. I was fearing it might go into Frankenstein territory after seeing pic of the gold eye patch ;)

I don't know how you are getting a Looney Tunes tone from GL, to me that movie looks like it's going for an epic scaled space adventure, with a fun tone.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived