nikbait

Introductions:)

Hi Charlotte welcome to the boards! I know some times they block content by region, but Dark Country can be downloaded via I-tunes if you have it, and if it's available in your region.

Thanks very much for the info, I'll be sure to check it out!

I've just got my DVD of Hung today so I'm one very happy bunny :lol:

A big hello to Katrin too! :D

Wow, looks like you've been able to see a lot of films with Tom in 'em. Awesome! :) I hope you can see Hung, season 2 soon.

Jen

Hi guys, newbie on board:

Name: Geoff

Your Interests: Martial Arts - I teach Karate to under 18's

When did you first become at fan of Tom's?: I watched Thursday, and got hooked every since

What are your favorite Tom-related films?: The Punisher, Thursday, Stander (Awesome job there TJ) Give em Hell Malone, The Mist

What future Tom-related project (comics/films) are you most anticipating?: Hung, just got a copy of season 1 on DVD and started watching last night. I think the misses enjoyed it!!

In what film role to you like Tom best?: Has to be Frank Castle for me (just got my extended copy of the Punisher the other night)

How much have you seen of his Filmography?: Everything except The Tripper - But thats on order now!, not sceen Dark Country as cant get it in the UK yet.

Hello :) to you all...I am very new to this site...just joined today.

Hopefully I have done this right...don't know how to work this damn thing yet...lol

Name: Paola Pavouris

Your Interests: ...photography, art (seeking it, collecting it and very artsy myself), watching films (especially foreign, indie and horror -- movies that move you -- can't stand the typical hollywood productions), music of all kinds and travelling...

When did you first become a fan of Tom's?: Boogie Nights (in his small role but how impressive) and every since then I have followed his career.

What are your favorite Tom-related films?: Thursday, Stander (his S.African accent blew me away -- have cousins there)...

What future Tom-related project (comics/films) are you most anticipating?: Hung! and anything else to come in the future!

Always looking forward to what he plays in (he's like a fine wine -- he gets better with time in choosing his roles) :)

In what film role do you like Tom best?: So far from what I have seen I would say...toss up between Thursday and Hung.

How much have you seen of his Filmography?:

Boogie Nights

Thursday

The Velocity of Gary

Deep Blue Sea

Under Suspicion

Original Sin

The Sweetest Thing

Dreamcatcher

Stander

The Punisher

Killshot

Give' em Hell Malone

Hung (season 1)

Looking forward to seeing:

The Last Time I Committed Suicide

Molly

Junked

The Mist

Muntant Chronicles

Hung (hopefully season 2 will be out soon on DVD)

Opps I forget about Dark Country...beautiful work on your first directing debut...a job well done!

Loved how it was film noir and how you captured certain lighting in the film.

I am very detailed oriented myself - so I caught everything!

Loved what you brought to that film...Bravo!

I knew I was forgetting something...lol

Opps I forget about Dark Country...beautiful work on your first directing debut...a job well done!

Loved how it was film noir and how you captured certain lighting in the film.

I am very detailed oriented myself - so I caught everything!

Loved what you brought to that film...Bravo!

I knew I was forgetting something...lol

Hiiiii Sunshine. You're a better person than me, introducing yourself. I just kind of slunk in like a creep, and continue to hold that post.

Well, what are you waiting for?....introduce yourself ;)

Well, what are you waiting for?....introduce yourself ;)

Eh, I'll just keep the shroud intact while bits of information here and there spill out everyone in a while. It's like a beanbag chair. And just as exciting.

Eh, I'll just keep the shroud intact while bits of information here and there spill out everyone in a while. It's like a beanbag chair. And just as exciting.

Hopefully your cats don't piss on that bean bag... :P

Hopefully your cats don't piss on that bean bag... :P

Hmm... that would only happen if Iet them out of the bag. I'm currently living cat free, but the dog does hold cat appreciation days sometimes.

Are you offering me a cat?

Hmm... that would only happen if Iet them out of the bag. I'm currently living cat free, but the dog does hold cat appreciation days sometimes.

Are you offering me a cat?

Oh, Frottage! The things I started to write, but deleted because I want to stay in good taste.... :lol:

Oh, Frottage! The things I started to write, but deleted because I want to stay in good taste.... :lol:

Good taste?

My name here is Frottage. There's no good taste happening here. I am the bearer of bad taste.

As you were.

Hi Everyone...

Have to admit I've been a fan for quite a while now but have only just discovered this place.

Not sure how often I'll manage to drop in as I'm a writer and it keeps me pretty busy.

Hope we get to know each other better over the coming months :-)

welcome aboard GarryCharles!

Hi Everyone...

Have to admit I've been a fan for quite a while now but have only just discovered this place.

Not sure how often I'll manage to drop in as I'm a writer and it keeps me pretty busy.

Hope we get to know each other better over the coming months :-)

Welcome, GarryCharles! Hope you enjoy yourself here! :)

What do you like to write?

I started out writing horror about ten years ago... Mainly in the form of short stories and novels.

More recently I've moved into screenwriting... I still love horror but I'm trying other genres right now.

You can see some of my stuff via www.garrycharles.co.uk

My name is joyce and I live in Valley City Ohio. I am a big fan of Thomas Jane. The first movie I saw him in was the punisher. But my favorite movie he was in was the mist, dark country, dreamcatcher. I also loved him in the hbo series hung. I am 44yrs. old and I am a S.T.N.A. But I would love if he did the movie The Lycan and maybe another Stephen King movie.

Guest AdminGuyX

Hey Joyce, let me join with my compadre JWeb in saying WELCOME TO RAW!

I'm in Akron. We're practically neighbors. :)

Welcome to the forum, Joyce.

Thank you.

Hey Joyce, let me join with my compadre JWeb in saying WELCOME TO RAW!

I'm in Akron. We're practically neighbors. :)

Yes we are neighbors. Akron is only about 45 minutes from were I live and thank you.

Welcome, Joyce! Glad you could catch Dark Country. What a stunning film!

Jen

Yes I loved that movie is my favorite movie of his so far. And thank you for welcoming me. All you guys seem so nice and friendly.