Sign in to follow this  
ondskan

the unknown Thomas movies

well, i start this topic, because there are movies that i`ve never seen, like Jonni nitro, Eden, Zack and Reba, At Ground Zero, I`ll love you......., High Tide.

I`m from Mexico and i`m really fan of Thomas, he is an excellent actor, i want all movies of him, but there some i don`t get them.

recently i ordered 2 movies of Him, The Tripper and Punisher extended ( i don`t know what is the diference with the original edition) the movie that i really want is Thursday, but Here no eStablishment can bring me, (Mix up,blockbuster etc.) please help me, and Here in Mex just released The mist (Sobrenatural: Spanish Tittle, Wuack!) and Wow, this is amazing, the dark Ending, awesome, and the scream of Thomas , Breaking!. i have 19 movies of Thomas and i want more.

thank you for read this, and sorry if my english is Bad, LOL

well, i start this topic, because there are movies that i`ve never seen, like Jonni nitro, Eden, Zack and Reba, At Ground Zero, I`ll love you......., High Tide.

I`m from Mexico and i`m really fan of Thomas, he is an excellent actor, i want all movies of him, but there some i don`t get them.

recently i ordered 2 movies of Him, The Tripper and Punisher extended ( i don`t know what is the diference with the original edition) the movie that i really want is Thursday, but Here no eStablishment can bring me, (Mix up,blockbuster etc.) please help me, and Here in Mex just released The mist (Sobrenatural: Spanish Tittle, Wuack!) and Wow, this is amazing, the dark Ending, awesome, and the scream of Thomas , Breaking!. i have 19 movies of Thomas and i want more.

Hey, we already have topics started on Jonni Nitro, At Ground Zero and Eden so you might want to check them out for alot of useful info about the films. No Zack And Reba thread yet.

JO

...the movie that i really want is Thursday, but Here no eStablishment can bring me, (Mix up,blockbuster etc.) please help me... i have 19 movies of Thomas and i want more.

Hi "ondskan" -

While there are other threads on most of these films here, I'm going to just point out that Ebay can be a big help in finding rare and obscure films of Tom's. Of course, that's all done at your own risk, etc...

Also, you can order At Ground Zero directly from Proletariat Pictures online at:

http://www.proletariatpictures.com/

Lastly, Jonni Nitro is actually available online as web episodes, but now I forget where they are. Check the Jonni Nitro thread for details about that.

I've never been able to get my hands on High Tide, because I think that was a TV show, and Tom was just in one episode...

Hope that helps! :D

Jen

I've never been able to get my hands on High Tide, because I think that was a TV show, and Tom was just in one episode...

Hope that helps! :D

Jen

Hey Jen. I don't know where I saw it but I found screencaps from the episode he was on. I remember he was really dirty looking and a bit skinny with bleach blonde hair if mind serves me right. I'll try and track them down for you.

JO

Oooh, that would be awesome JO! :D

I haven't seen even any pix of Tom from that High Tide episode...

Jen

well, thank you so much for the info, i appreciate you people, but the only thing that no make me happy is the confiability of the orders because i`m in mexico, and i really want all those movies.

but i try to get them.

The Mist was excellent.