sidewaysgaze

Photos of Tom

58 minutes ago, Enaira said:

Now you can even read my mind?

😳😁

Lol I hope for both our sakes I can't 😁

Wow!  Not seen these before - any more to share Geoff, or where can I go to find them?  They’re pretty fabulous!!

5 hours ago, Geoff said:

Sooo impatient lol. You mean this one. 

21432802_1674179735926372_607244624801139413_n.jpg

This is the closest you can get to the man in a picture, that’s why I like it so much. You can even see the pores on his skin! Awesome. I wouldn’t mind getting this one autographed! 

4 minutes ago, Anna Clara said:

This is the closest you can get to the man in a picture, that’s why I like it so much. You can even see the pores on his skin! Awesome. I wouldn’t mind getting this one autographed! 

Agree. I have not seen a more expressive and more beautifully done portrait of TJ. It has so much depth, you can see sorrows and force.

28 minutes ago, Enaira said:

Agree. I have not seen a more expressive and more beautifully done portrait of TJ. It has so much depth, you can see sorrows and force.

You’re right. Tom was probably quite the professional actor when posing too. The end result is a gem. Dear oh dear I can’t get over his lips!! 🤦🏼‍♀️

Blimey I'm not putting anymore more up then. Might send you all over the edge. 

Just now, Geoff said:

Haha for sure, I can’t get anything done today because of that picture and it’s all your fault 😉 

Keep it coming Geoff, love and pain, pain and love....

5 minutes ago, Geoff said:

It's a risk I'm willing to take!  The man is beyond handsome...............that image is burned into my brain now 😌 

15 minutes ago, Gail Bentley said:

It's a risk I'm willing to take!  The man is beyond handsome...............that image is burned into my brain now 😌 

I can’t stop raving over the color of his eyes, is there an eye color more mesmerising than amber? I think not. Better than blue and green.

Geoff, I’m on a withdrawal, I need another shot of Tom!

From 2012. 

407746_351450701532622_1526907014_n.jpg

Thanks Geoff - that should hold me for a while 😉

Thomas just put this up on Insta

384983_352131678131191_585868322_n.jpg

16 hours ago, Anna Clara said:

And how coincidental is it!! 😚🤩

Isnt it just 😎

2013 entitled - Crash

69119_513811438629880_312883841_n.jpg

Now listen Geoff - I try reeeaaalllllyy hard to keep things in perspective and just view TJ as the great artist he is, but you keep on putting up these pics and I'm only flesh and blood!  What's a girl to do when she's confronted with images that make her go weak at the knees (apart from fall over!) 😄

Oh, and just btw, those ones on the merch thread with Cat were just cuteness overload!  Liked them a lot!! 🥰

1 hour ago, Geoff said:

2013 entitled - Crash

69119_513811438629880_312883841_n.jpg

Blimey, this is what you call Fine Art Photography. And when u apply that to TJ the result is beyond human beauty!

On 6/17/2019 at 7:43 AM, Geoff said:

Sooo impatient lol. You mean this one. 

21432802_1674179735926372_607244624801139413_n.jpg

I'd like to come back on this one... because to me it's worth it.

Yes TJ looks handsome. It is however not the point for me with this picture, so I'd like to go past the handsome elephant in the room... if you don't mind.

Each picture conveys a message. Even more so when it's shot and reworked by a professional photographer having as motive a professional actor. When I first saw it yesterday it hit me. I don't see Thomas in here. Because Thomas is mostly smiling on his pictures or reading a comic or walking around or speaking in front of an audience or showing us his lovely Cat. He knows how to be "professionally natural".

To me this picture shows all the other universes in Thomas Jane's head. He is multiple and here suddenly they are all here. Gathering in front of the camera.

I see an unknown man standing here. He's tanned so he's not working in an office. Maybe he's a farmer, maybe he's named Wilf. But he could also have a military experience, his necklace reminds a bit of the name tags they wear. And he has short hairs. Possibly he knows how to handle a weapon. It's also possible that he's working outside near the sea. Sailors are tanned too. He could have been working with sharks the past 30 years. Who knows. So he's mysterious. That's one important point. Fact is, he's neither young nor old. Probably between 45 and 55. He's not laughing, not smiling. He is concentrating on the next action, thinking about something that needs to be done. He is very concentrated because he knows. All his past experiences are with him. He knows what comes next but we don't know. And that's mysterious too. What is he going to do? I see some sorrows in his brows, but he's not afraid. He is determined. So probably he has a tough choice ahead of him and we cannot help him. He's alone. Aren't we all in a way? 

To me this picture is a whole life captured in one instant and magnified by two unbelievable artists. I'm really impressed, but that you have understood already.

Detailed thesis. I'll ask Allan see what he says.