sidewaysgaze

Photos of Tom

Ah, yes, I think I've finally figured out how to do this "adding of photos" thing to the Forum, so I'll start off the photos of Tom thread here. :lol:

Jen

TJ2Group.jpg

Tom at Chiller Theatre in NJ - I was there! :D Tom wasn't in a chipper mood! :lol:

ChillerTheatreApril142007TJDA24.jpg

Oh, yeah, and that's David Arquette as a blur in the background (in a black 'n' white skeleton suit). He wasn't a happy camper that day either.

Jen

Tom at Chiller Theatre in NJ - I was there! :D Tom wasn't in a chipper mood! :lol:

ChillerTheatreApril142007TJDA24.jpg

Oh, yeah, and that's David Arquette as a blur in the background (in a black 'n' white skeleton suit). He wasn't a happy camper that day either.

Jen

Was that the same day he had the Heineken Keg Can with him?

Damn, he does look a lil' pissed. Must be a blast to hang out with David though, that guy's hilarious.

JO

Jen

yeah i went up with my bf and was too scared to talk to him when we finally got in the room because he looked like he was ready to beat the shit outta anyone who said the wrong thing to him :lol: hehe. but he signed my bad planet comic though.

Was that the same day he had the Heineken Keg Can with him?

Damn, he does look a lil' pissed. Must be a blast to hang out with David though, that guy's hilarious.

JO

Yep, that Heineken can is the devil, I say, the devil!! :lol:

I also wasn't in an enthusiastic mood, after waiting over 3 hours in line...

Yep, that Heineken can is the devil, I say, the devil!! :lol:

I also wasn't in an enthusiastic mood, after waiting over 3 hours in line...

The devil, eh? Why do you say that?

Also, isn't that the same place where Tom started taking his clothes off? What the hell was going on there?

-JO

Also, isn't that the same place where Tom started taking his clothes off? What the hell was going on there?

-JO

Oh, yes, it was madness, I tell you - I think some guy in the audience challenged Tom's supposedly Punisher-physique, in jest, mind you, and Tom got up and proceeded to disrobe with alacrity, to the delight of many and the sound of a multitude of cameras clicking.

And me being a dumb bunny sometimes, I brought a smaller, less equipped camera to the event, and, from a distance, barely captured Tom's unclothed torso on film. I, however, procured a much better photo (as in, more of just-Tom to see) from a MySpace pal, and will post this delicacy post-haste -

Thank you Patrick! :D

TJChillerTheatrepatrickwm681.jpg

If anyone else has photos of said spectacle, or any others - please post here!

Jen

Oh, yes, it was madness, I tell you - I think some guy in the audience challenged Tom's supposedly Punisher-physique, in jest, mind you, and Tom got up and proceeded to disrobe with alacrity, to the delight of many and the sound of a multitude of cameras clicking.

And me being a dumb bunny sometimes, I brought a smaller, less equipped camera to the event, and, from a distance, barely captured Tom's unclothed torso on film. I, however, procured a much better photo (as in, more of just-Tom to see) from a MySpace pal, and will post this delicacy post-haste -

Thank you Patrick! :D

TJChillerTheatrepatrickwm681.jpg

If anyone else has photos of said spectacle, or any others - please post here!

Jen

Haha, well it looks like he still had his punisher physique there, don't ya think? Plus, he's there with the devil right in front of him, wait why is the keg can the devil again?

-JO

Haha, well it looks like he still had his punisher physique there, don't ya think? Plus, he's there with the devil right in front of him, wait why is the keg can the devil again?

-JO

Oh, you're right...love is the devil...not beer...sorry 'bout that one! ;)

It's just that when you start rambling on about how Redwood trees and the Redwood forest are erotic ("er-ahhh-tic") as Tom did at The Tripper Q&A, you start to wonder about the 'root' of the matter, so to speak. :P

Jen

Oh, you're right...love is the devil...not beer...sorry 'bout that one! ;)

It's just that when you start rambling on about how Redwood trees and the Redwood forest are erotic ("er-ahhh-tic") as Tom did at The Tripper Q&A, you start to wonder about the 'root' of the matter, so to speak. :P

Jen

Bah dum dum, psssssh! :lol:

Oooh, yes, I'm lovin' it, JO! :D And I'm sure everyone else here feels the same way!

It sorta looks like Tom's doing Wolverine. I always thought he'd be awesome as Wolverine, you know, straight-up. Other people have disagreed with me in the past.

Nothing against Hugh Jackman though; he's great in that role. I just like Tom better. ;)

Jen

Oooh, yes, I'm lovin' it, JO! :D And I'm sure everyone else here feels the same way!

It sorta looks like Tom's doing Wolverine. I always thought he'd be awesome as Wolverine, you know, straight-up. Other people have disagreed with me in the past.

Nothing against Hugh Jackman though; he's great in that role. I just like Tom better. ;)

Jen

Looks like he's grabbing the world by the balls, in your face!!! Haha.

Yeah, he's got that really cool, rough, fuck off look to him. I personally think he can take on any role. Hell, he could as far as I'm concerned.

Glad you like the pic, Jen. Adds some spice to Tom with the Devil, I mean keg can.

-JO

These pics aren't as cool as some of those up there, but I took these at the Senator theater in Baltimore last April at a sneak preview of The Tripper. Just thought I'd share.

Tripperpremiere4-15-07.jpg

Tripperpremiere4-15-07d.jpg

Not sure what Thomas & David were thinking about here. Oh, wait, maybe it was the guy who was dressed as a giant bong in front of the stage!

Tripperpremiere4-15-07b.jpg

Thanks so much MF for your pix from Baltimore The Tripper screening!! :D

I think Tom was in a much better mood by the time that event happened. When he was at the Chiller Theater in NJ, that was the day after "Friday the 13th" and I have a feeling Tom didn't get too much sleep during that time. :lol:

Jen

Thanks so much MF for your pix from Baltimore The Tripper screening!! :D

I think Tom was in a much better mood by the time that event happened. When he was at the Chiller Theater in NJ, that was the day after "Friday the 13th" and I have a feeling Tom didn't get too much sleep during that time. :lol:

Jen

He seemed to be in a great mood that day, Jen. I heard some comments on other boards from people at the Chiller theater and they weren't very nice. But when I met him, he was funny and sweet. When I got the nerve to speak to him, I was so nervous, I had knots in my stomach, but he was so friendly and nice that I was almost instantly at ease. When I asked if I could have a picture taken with him, he was so gracious and patient while Curtis (David's assistant) fiddled with my camera and tried to figure it out. He happily signed autographs and chatted with everyone. Afterwards, I saw him again and I stopped and chatted with him some more and we talked about his movies and about Medium and Patricia. When I told him that I was a big fan of hers also, he promised to give her my regards when he saw her again. I thought that was so sweet.

By the way, have you seen the Tripper tour videos that they made during that tour? One of them (I believe it's number 23) was shot in Baltimore and you see the giant bong and some neat footage of Thomas and David. There's also one that was shot in New York the next day when Thomas is teaching David and some of the others about seafood and the proper way to eat it. It's funny. You should check 'em out. Some of 'em are up on Youtube, but all of them can be found at David's Tripper myspace page.

By the way, I have a few more pix of Thomas and David from that day, but I didn't want to post them all right away. Maybe I'll add some more later.

By the way, I found a magazine the other day with a beautiful photo layout with Thomas modeling men's fashion. It's a new issue, and there's a brief thing about his new movies, The Mist and Killshot (which is coming sometime in '08). But the photos are gorgeous and Thomas is lookin' all kindsa hot 'n sexy.

Mediumfan

I love the Punisher slam but I don't know what to think. I mean, he was there promoting The Mist so what will Darabont think about Thomas being wasted?

I love the Punisher slam but I don't know what to think. I mean, he was there promoting The Mist so what will Darabont think about Thomas being wasted?

The Mist will roll on... :lol: