Sign in to follow this  
darionuniverse

RAW's Comics

Greetings guys!

There are only two known comic books stores that I know of down here in Puerto Rico. I'm stopping by this afternoon to see if I can find there RAW's comics. In case they don't have any, can I acquire any of them by mail directly from you????

I'll inform if I was successful here, but in just in case, be prepared and have alternate means in advance wouldn't harm.

I asked several friends here about Bad Planet and no one knew and they are more active comic collectors. It's why I'm inquiring.

Thank you very much!

Well, if those comic shops use Diamond distributors you can at least order Bad Planet #'s 1-4 from them. That's what I did at my usual place yesterday.

Well, if those comic shops use Diamond distributors you can at least order Bad Planet #'s 1-4 from them. That's what I did at my usual place yesterday.

Dear Orion,

I went to the comic book store and in the latest issue of previews, there was NO Raw comics listed. I don't know if the version we receive down here doesn't have them, but could you find out what issue you ordered from so I can get mine?

I'll appreciate it.

Sorry it's taken so long to reply, I haven't been on the boards for a few days. As for how I ordered Bad Planet; The comic shop I go to uses the online catalog through their distributor. Not sure of the full name of the company but they just call it Diamond. Don't know if that helps at all. You might also check it out online yourself. In case you can order it directly.

Sorry it's taken so long to reply, I haven't been on the boards for a few days. As for how I ordered Bad Planet; The comic shop I go to uses the online catalog through their distributor. Not sure of the full name of the company but they just call it Diamond. Don't know if that helps at all. You might also check it out online yourself. In case you can order it directly.

Thanks man!

I actually went to the local comic book store and with the store staff went through the Diamond PREVIEWS catalogue, but we couldn't find teh RAW comics anywhere and they had not even heard of RAW at all, so they don't carry them at the store.

I'm trying to find them through any other means. I sent Mr. Bradstreet a message asking if I can acquire them through RAW directly. I'll let you know.

Have you received your copies? When you do, let me know what you think.

Thanks for being there Orion.

I actually went to the local comic book store and with the store staff went through the Diamond PREVIEWS catalogue, but we couldn't find teh RAW comics anywhere and they had not even heard of RAW at all, so they don't carry them at the store.

Okay, I don't know why I didn't think of this before, but I just realized it. The comics are under the Image comics label. The same way a game developer makes the game and has it produced by another company. Both the Image and RAW logos are on the comics. So, try having them look through the Image selection. I noticed this when I got my issues but had already responded to your other post.

As for the comics themselves, I've enjoyed them. I won't say too much on why, no spoilers here. But I will tell you that the 3rd issue is in 3D. The glasses come in the issue so get them out first.

Okay, I don't know why I didn't think of this before, but I just realized it. The comics are under the Image comics label. The same way a game developer makes the game and has it produced by another company. Both the Image and RAW logos are on the comics. So, try having them look through the Image selection. I noticed this when I got my issues but had already responded to your other post.

As for the comics themselves, I've enjoyed them. I won't say too much on why, no spoilers here. But I will tell you that the 3rd issue is in 3D. The glasses come in the issue so get them out first.

You truly have been of immense help. Most appreciated. No wonder we couldn't find them. I'm heading there this weekend and will get back to you soon! We were searching for RAW as an independent label, so I'll give it another shot.

From my side of the monitor to yours, peace always Orion!