Sign in to follow this  
Guest HELL666

A SCRAWNY SCI-FI/ACTION STAR? WORKOUT!!!

Guest HELL666

dude you need to start to workout again. you look too scrawny now. i can´t picture you as an action or sci-fi hero if my 92 years old grandfather looks bigger than you.

Guest RAWPLANET

I AGREE. I KNOW IT´S A PAIN IN THE ASS BUT YOU NEED TO.

I DON´T WANT A FLACCID THOMAS JANE TO BE IN ONE OF THE RAW STUDIOS ADAPTATIONS.

WE NEED A DARK AND MORE MUSCULAR FUCKING ACTOR.

Yeah, geez man!

While you're at it, grow back the beard on just half your face, that way you can change up with different profile shots!

Whoops, FORGOT THE CAPS LOCK! <_<

dude you need to start to workout again. you look too scrawny now. i can´t picture you as an action or sci-fi hero if my 92 years old grandfather looks bigger than you.

Uhhh...you must have a pretty built grandfather! :lol:

By the way, from what Tom has said in numerous interviews, he's not into the "hero" roles - he likes his characters less clear-cut, and if those characters are scruffy and/or scrawny, oh, well. I would think it depends on the role whether he should be all muscles or not...I mean, lean 'n' mean is cool too. ;)

Jen

Guest AdminGuyX

So are hell666, rawplanet, and cuatro the same person or what?

You want to see scrawny? You should meet Viggo Mortensen. He's a tiny man.

They just wanna rile everyone... I mean, come on, if Tom is considered scrawny, then I'm afraid to see what a 'bulging-biceps' guy looks like! LOL (For some reason I'm thinking of Arnie in Total Recall...)

Jen

Let me ask something here... the characters that Tom is playing or will be playing would he even need to workout for those roles?

Hmmm...I wonder. Will he be in a trenchcoat all the time for The Lurkers? I don't know...

For Dark Country I'm picturing Tom looking pretty much what he looks like for The Mist, and that ain't bad! ;)

Jen

Tom is not scrawny:) He's just fine. And I like Viggo Mortensen too, HE is scrawny.

bah Tom is no where neary scrawny. He always looks in shape and his roles and is willing to bet ripped if the part calls for it, like The Punisher. Some people just have to talk shit.

Aaron

dude. you wanna pay me to go to the gym 4 days a week? go for it. i worked my ass off for MUTANT CHRONICLES (2008) and i also worked pretty good for THE MIST comes out Thanksgiving. so AFTER you see those flicks, then you can skuawk at me about hitting the gym. until then, pal. i'm drinking beer. my down time is MINE. and i like BEER. Guinness beer. don't forget it. -TJ

HELL666 and RAWPLANET -

Watch the level of your Troll-a-tude.

You can be opinionated and even critical to a point, but try and keep a layer of respect in in your posts.

It's not like you don't know that this is the house that Jane built.

If I catch continued potential riot insighting comments I'll punt you outta here like a vomit crusted bag of Jackals.

Respectfully, be advised.

- tb

and i like BEER. Guinness beer. don't forget it. -TJ

Hell Yeah, Guinness beer. Good stuff, nectar of the Gods. Going to the gym is a pain in the ass. And who wants to go to the gym after you get poisoned by a damn mushroom?

Guest AdminGuyX
dude. you wanna pay me to go to the gym 4 days a week?

I'd like to nominate Tom's post as the best reply ever in the history of internet message boards. EVER. (OK, so that's a little much, but it was funny as hell)

Christ I just about choked on my wendy's "baconator" samich' while reading it.

:lol:

I'll work that off at the gym later on . . .

scrawny? you lookin´at the same guy? i was there throughout mutant chronicles and i can tell ya the fella was in damn good shape........i swear he did a hundred push ups, sank 5 guinnesses and lifted a camera dolly on each arm before every take. poisonous mushrooms aint no match for captain indestructable!

D.

HELL666 and RAWPLANET -

Watch the level of your Troll-a-tude.

You can be opinionated and even critical to a point, but try and keep a layer of respect in in your posts.

It's not like you don't know that this is the house that Jane built.

If I catch continued potential riot insighting comments I'll punt you outta here like a vomit crusted bag of Jackals.

Respectfully, be advised.

- tb

Hey Tim-

I'm slightly, familiar with your work- word of mouth led me here well...actually type of keyboard but anyway I came looking for something cool and I found it with your post. I know Thomas is into 3-D and he's more into saying 'stereo-scopic' so i cruised over here and noticed your message. It's 'inciting' as in instigating NOT 'insighting'

however, I'm stealing 'insighting' cause its the most tripped out synthetic grammer mistake I've seen. Ever read Finnegan's Wake?

Insight is one thing but to be continuously insighting- damn- that's some shit. I apologize I have nothing cool to say and contribute comic-book-wize- I'm out of that loop but just needed to step into the loop to tell you this and now I'll see myself back out.

Later- oh and post your 3-D work like some screen shots-

3D + 2D = 5D.

Hi Thomas- I read your hospital saga- hot, rusty sawblades grinding up your guts? What kind of shrooms did you ingest? Sounds groovy. I want some!! Oh and I went over to that dude Hell666 or whatever's house and he was kickin' it with Cuatro and that other motherfucker what's his face and yo- I'm tellin' you man- they were flaccid! Like totally 'dude' I think you could take 'em half-erect.

later

I moderate a forum too you know-

-sveinx

No way does Thomas look scrawny or flabby in any way. Trust me. I KNOW this. I stood next to the guy and put my arm around him. He AIN'T flabby or scrawny!! I will attest to that.

And the guy works like a dog anyway. He's got like a dozen films coming out, plus his comics, and everything else he has in the fire. He probably doesn't have time to go to the gym every day. But either way, he doesn't really have to. He's in great shape just the way he is. He has a GREAT body.

Oh, and I loved the way you handled those trolls, TB. That was awesome! Freakin' hilarious!

Mediumfan

Guest FADoss

Having read The Lurkers, the lead is actually a bit heavy set. So Tom, I WANNA SEE YOU SITTING ON THE COUCH, DRINKING BEER AND EATING COLD PIZZA!!! I don't want a buff Detective Dietz dammit!!!

:P

Frederic

He is not scrawny....have you seen the punisher? Geez people he is a busy man and can't always manage to do everything, give him a break.

I can bet money that Tom can annihilate any man who doubts him. I can also bet that the man is in better shape than anyone who thinks otherwise.

-Raffi

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this