Sign in to follow this  
sidewaysgaze

SciFi Channel Mini-Series

Well, this is all very mysterious! :lol:

Tom, and I think Steve Niles, are working on a mini-series for the SciFi Channel! Wow! They sure are prolific! LOL

I hope there's more info soon...

Jen

Guest AdminGuyX

Hey, maybe you guys can bring some solid storytelling and good production values to the channel. Outside of BSG we're not getting a whole lot of that (but I keep on hoping!) and BSG is on it's way out.

I'd love to see them have another show of that caliber!

Very good news SciFi Channel needs something good on. I can never find anything on there when BSG is between seasons.

Aaron

You know what my immediate thought was? Maybe it'll be a live-action version of Bad Planet! :D

But the buget on that would be astronomical!! :lol:

Jen

You know what my immediate thought was? Maybe it'll be a live-action version of Bad Planet! :D

But the buget on that would be astronomical!! :lol:

Jen

Or maybe a live action version of Alien Pig Farm 3000, lol!

Seriously, I heard that it was going to be a Homeric type of story with a sci-fi twist. Is that true? Because there's supposed to be a series like that starting on SciFi soon. And I was wondering if that was it. But if theirs is still in development, then that can't be it, right?

Mediumfan

Or maybe a live action version of Alien Pig Farm 3000, lol!

Seriously, I heard that it was going to be a Homeric type of story with a sci-fi twist. Is that true? Because there's supposed to be a series like that starting on SciFi soon. And I was wondering if that was it. But if theirs is still in development, then that can't be it, right?

Mediumfan

I don't know any more than you do right now, but it sounds like whatever is starting on SciFi channel soon is not that - otherwise Tom and company would really be working their asses off to get something off the ground with that channel so quickly. ;)

Jen