Tim Bradstreet

Welcome!

Allow myself to introduce my...self.

Name: Heath aka D.Forrest

Where you from: Chicago

How did you find this forum: Andrew McKenzie and Fred Doss.

What are you reading: Stan Nichol's "Orcs" or as I like to call it "Mary-sues". Biggest.Disappointment.Ever.

What are you watching: I don't really have any TV shows these days.

What do you have to say for yourself: I likes to do the drawings!

Post a pic...if you dare!: I don't.

Welcome Heath.

Great to see you here.

Hi Heath!

You know what? I never did this thing since the forum opened so I'm gonna do one cuz it's damn near 5 in the morning and I'm bored as shit!

name: Raffi Elias

from: Metro Detroit, nobody has heard of Sterling Heights, Michigan besides Andy and Noeland so I'll keep it simple

where'd I find this forum: A link on Bradstreet's myspace page

reading: Deadpool: Suicide Kings

next in que: NHE: Natural Hormonal Enhancement (Kind of a health nut, used to be a personal trainer)

watching: Nothing

next up: Who knows? Probably a Harrison Ford film of some sort

favorite film: I love all the Indiana Jones films.

favorite book: Don't really have one

favorite actor: Harrison Ford...the reason why I decided to become an actor

favorite actress: Hard to tell these days, I guess Diane Keaton

what do I have to say for myself:? Does anyone have pull for movies that can throw me a bone for an audition or role? It's tough when you got no money or support to live the dream!

post a pic....if you dare:

l_cec21f5664295a4aeb1a8e04e89b9cd4.jpg

Ain't it the truth Brother E . . .

In all the excitement it occured to me that I should throw one of these out there.

I'm expanding a bit though.

Name: Tim Bradstreet

Where you from: Cheverly MD (between Baltimore and DC)

Occupation: Illustrator, Graphic Designer, Art Director, Production Designer (rookie).

How did you find this forum: I clicked the link Tom's sister emailed me.

What are you reading: "I Am Legend" by Richard Matheson, just finished "Blood Meridian" by Cormac McCarthy

Next book in the que: Someone please suggest a GREAT book. I'm not kidding.

What are you listening to: Score for "Black Robe" by Georges Delerue . . . One of my favorites

Favorite score: Currently "Children Of Men", I just can't stop listening to it.

What are you watching: "From Beyond", which I just picked up over at Dark Delicacies.

Next film in the que: The Sci Fi classic, "A Boy And His Dog".

Favorite film: Right now I'd say "THX 1138" (original cut). Ask me the same question tomorrow and I might say "2001", or, "Children Of Men", or "Point Blank", or . . .

HD or Blue Ray: Niether, but only 'cause I'm a rube and don't have a player.

What do you have to say for yourself: I'd rather talk about Red Sky Diary.

Post a pic...if you dare!:

bobtrishtim38.75.jpg

That's me far right, 8 years old and ready to F'n Roll (Also pictured: from left to center - Robert Sleep, Trish the Dish)

- Tb

LOL TIM! Look at you man! 8 yrs old and got the hat dipped over to the corner with the leg crossed over the other, hands in the pockets...not one to be F'd with huh? I love this pic! It's awesome!

OK,

I've been posting and somehow missed this thread.

So here goes.

Name: John E.

I found my way here: I've kept up with Bradstreet's work for years but after hearing him on Where Monster's dwell I realized I was missing stuff.

I'm Reading: El Borak and other Desert Adventures by Robert H. Howard

NEXT BOOK: Gun Work By David J. Schow (Read about it here)

I'm listening to: The Twilight Singers

Favorite Score: Those twins back in 89. ........Oh! I'm sorry, Brotherhood Of The Wolf. Rob LoDuca I think. Beautiful guitar.

Watching: Ip Man 1 & 2 with Donnie Yen, The Losers.

Next Film in que: Not sure. I'd like to see Ridley Scott's Robin Hood.

Favorite Film: Too many to list. Fight Club, Snatch, Uncommon Valor, Enter The Dragon, Bring Me The Head of Alfredo Garcia, Kill Bill, Colonel Dundee, Blade 2, Highlander, Greystoke, Pat Garret and Billy the Kid, The Duelist, ..............Just too many.

Blue Ray. all the way.

What do you have to say for yourself: Life is short. Fuck it.

Pic Dare:

I tried it wouldn't take. Maybe next time.

OK,

I've been posting and somehow missed this thread.

So here goes.

Name: John E.

I found my way here: I've kept up with Bradstreet's work for years but after hearing him on Where Monster's dwell I realized I was missing stuff.

I'm Reading: El Borak and other Desert Adventures by Robert H. Howard

NEXT BOOK: Gun Work By David J. Schow (Read about it here)

I'm listening to: The Twilight Singers

Favorite Score: Those twins back in 89. ........Oh! I'm sorry, Brotherhood Of The Wolf. Rob LoDuca I think. Beautiful guitar.

Watching: Ip Man 1 & 2 with Donnie Yen, The Losers.

Next Film in que: Not sure. I'd like to see Ridley Scott's Robin Hood.

Favorite Film: Too many to list. Fight Club, Snatch, Uncommon Valor, Enter The Dragon, Bring Me The Head of Alfredo Garcia, Kill Bill, Colonel Dundee, Blade 2, Highlander, Greystoke, Pat Garret and Billy the Kid, The Duelist, ..............Just too many.

Blue Ray. all the way.

What do you have to say for yourself: Life is short. Fuck it.

Pic Dare:

I tried it wouldn't take. Maybe next time.

What kind of Martial Arts do you teach John?

I teach American/Shaolin Kempo but I have trained in numerous Martial Arts since I was a little kid. (My father taught.) And almost anything I've learned tends to bleed into whatever I'm teaching depending on the individual.

I have a Black belt in Tang Soo Do and in Kempo. I'm currently training in a Krav Maga oriented style called Haganah.

At any given time over the years I've trained in Jeet Kune Do, Wing Chun, Ninjutsu, Krav Maga, Commando Krav Maga, dabbled in other things like Kali and other Fillipino styles, and I work with a boxing coach regularly.

Most of the guys I hang out with are Instructors or coaches in one thing or another. One's a boxer, one teaches American Karate, another teaches Jeet Kune Do and Filipino Kali and Weapons, yet another is a strict Wing Chun practitioner and still another is a Jiu Jitsu guy. So I'm lucky enough to get exposed to alot of stuff in a, most of the time, friendly, easy going environment.

Where you from: India (the place I hate to stay but I have to until I earn my wings to fly back to UK

Occupation: Language trainer/Call centre ... hoping to get my books published to be officially called an 'AUTHOR' or at least see if someone likes to make the book into a movie...

How did you find this forum: WIKI

What are you currently reading: My own book "Ivana and the secret lake adventures' (re-editing it)

What are you currently watching: Ben 10 on cartoon network :lol:

What do you have to say for yourself: I WANT to be a writer coz I know I am GOOD. So is anyone there to help me out, please?

Post a pic...if you dare!: Not Yet

Where you from: India (the place I hate to stay but I have to until I earn my wings to fly back to UK

Occupation: Language trainer/Call centre ... hoping to get my books published to be officially called an 'AUTHOR' or at least see if someone likes to make the book into a movie...

What are you currently reading: My own book "Ivana and the secret lake adventures' (re-editing it)

What do you have to say for yourself: I WANT to be a writer coz I know I am GOOD. So is anyone there to help me out, please?

Welcome Eve.

Press on with that book of yours. A lot of us here are in the same boat.

Good luck.

Welcome Eve.

Press on with that book of yours. A lot of us here are in the same boat.

Good luck.

Lord Dubu: Thank you! I am hoping all of us would pass the storm of struggle and reach our dream islands :D

Welcome to RAW World!

Best of luck w/ your book!!! :)

Name: Samuel Clark

Where you from: Scunthorpe, England

How did you find this forum: erm you guys wanted to read one of my scripts so I delved further :-)

What are you reading: The Purple Cloud by MP Sheil - love last man on earth stories

Next book in the que: The Suspicions of Mr. Whicher: or the Murder at Road Hill House

What are you listening to: Score for "Sherlock Holmes

Favorite score: The New World - James Horner

What are you watching: The Pianist

Next film in the que: The Brothers Grimm

Favorite film: Zodiac, Se7en, Schizopolis, The Last Time I Committed Suicide, anything by Terrance Malick, David Lynch, Kubrick, Sleepy Hollow, In Bruges

HD or Blue Ray: Neither

What do you have to say for yourself: I didn't do it, and older boy told me to do it, can I go play in the park now?

Name: Samuel Clark

Where you from: Scunthorpe, England

How did you find this forum: erm you guys want to read one of my scripts so I delved further :-)

What are you reading: The Purple Cloud by MP Sheil - love last man on earth stories

Next book in the que: The Suspicions of Mr. Whicher: or the Murder at Road Hill House

What are you listening to: Score for "Sherlock Holmes

Favorite score: The New World - James Horner

What are you watching: The Pianist

Next film in the que: The Brothers Grimm

Favorite film: Zodiac, Se7en, Schizopolis, The Last Time I Committed Suicide, anything by Terrance Malick, David Lynch, Kubrick, Sleepy Hollow, In Bruges

HD or Blue Ray: Neither

What do you have to say for yourself: I didn't do it, and older boy told me to do it, can I go play in the park now?

Welcome, Samuel Clark! I believe you'll love it here. ;)

Welcome to RAW World!

Best of luck w/ your book!!! :)

Thank YOU! I definitely need to collect lot of lucks for the book. Sent proposals to couple of agents last night. I wish instead of book I could directly make it into a movie :unsure:

Name: Joyce Ford Occupation: S.T.N.A

favorite movie: The Mist, DarkCountry, Punisher. And how I found this website I am a really big fan of TJ and I just came across it and decided to join and I am sure glad I did. And I live in Valley City, Ohio.

Hi guys I am new to the forum so figured I would post an introduction

Name:Dave

Where you from:Manchester UK

How did you find this forum:From Tom Jones twitter feed

What are you reading:28 Days Later by Mike Nelson

What are you watching:Star Wars

What do you have to say for yourself: I have watched Alien over 100 times and consider Sir Ridley Scott a candidate for sainthood

Post a pic...if you dare!: woah not yet :)

Name: Karen

Where you from: Long Island NY

Occupation: High School Special Education Teacher (Taught art as well for a few years but like crazy people better)

How did you find this forum: I have no idea it just appeared one night

What are you reading: Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn

Favorite Book: Pillars of the Earth

What are you watching: I don’t watch much TV

What do you have to say for yourself: It’s the summer and I’m on vacation YAY and I have no idea what day of the week it is!

Besides a Masters Degree in Special Ed I also have a degree in Fine Arts and absolutely adore the art work in your comics and books. I was thinking that my students would love your comics (anything with Sex, Drugs and Violence gets them interested.) I work in an urban school in NYC (Queens) and find that even though the kids can’t read well they are extremely artistic. After snooping around here for a while I decided that a good project for them in the fall would be to have them create their own comics using storyboards first. It’s a sneaky way to get them to write as well. So hellllooooo everyone!