Me in "Breaking Bad"

Guest FADoss

Hey guys, check me out all this week on AMC's "Breaking Bad" I have a great little scene with Walt Jr (Actor RJ Mitte) outside of a convenience store. It was a blast to film and it is completely WEIRD to see myself on screen. Episode is "Gray Matter" by the way.

Now...if I can get on board one of these RAW projects...

Fred :)

No shit, I'll be sure to look out for you. Breaking Bad has become one of my favorite shows lately, I love the fact that only 2 episodes in, the shit already started to hit the fan.

Congrats! I love that show! Check out the online TV community:

Breaking Bad

Great show, been watching each episode...unfortunately I somehow managed to miss the last episode. I realized it 1/2 way through the midnight showing and now I'm mad at myself. Don't remember if they will show it before next weeks episode or not. I sure hope so, cuz i don't want to come in having missed something but I couldn't stand to have to wait for the season release. Wish I could say you were great, but I will have to wait till I actually see it. Oh screw it. Great job last night man!

That was you?

I saw the episode, I recognized you, but I couldn't place where... I'd forgotten you were in Breaking Bad. That was an awesome and hilarious scene. Great job, man. Breaking Bad is now officially one of my favourite shows. It's fucking brilliant.

Fred...?

fredfd7.jpg

I thought I had a vid cap of you from a news story but I did not make the connection until now (I think)... :lol:

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!

123510vl41zvzjt7.gif

Congrats Fred!

I don't have cable and seldom watch TV nowadays, but I'm happy for you and on my work pc, where I spend most of my "real" and cyber time there are viewing restrictions, but I will promptly check the you tube clip from another available source and will get back to you. At least I saw the screen cap here today, cool.

Best for you man!

Archived