Sign in to follow this  
gashead

Happy Birthday!

lol. Happy Birthday! Let me know when you get to Cabo, I hear the tequilla is the best and the extradition laws are loose.

love!

View My TinyFx

-jeem! :)

PS- and we need to settle up. That orange tabby took out the white Persian! AND at 10 to 1 odds...I'm gonna clean up....finally pay off Jabba.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIG MAN!!!!

-Raffi

Thanks all.

So far it's been a crud fest.

Baby woke my wife and I up at 5:45am and kept us both up with no sleep.

Then my wife was off to work all day (she's stage managing a play and they are in tech) and late into the night.

I got child watching duties until noon until relief showed up.

But she's a 14 year old friend and she needs my help every 20 minutes so it's hard to get work done.

The good news is, Jim Daly is coming over this afternoon to hang out and work on Bad Planet, shoot the bull, etc . . . over here in the studio.

So the day is looking up ;) Among the things we're discussing is a preview piece of art for "The Lycan" that we will do together in a very different style then what you've been seeing from us on Bad Planet. It's true that Jim and I will most likely NOT be handling the art chores on The Lycan (as was originally intended).

But we want to promote the project inside issue #6 of Bad Planet so at the very least you'll get a taste of what it might have looked like if the stars had aligned.

I'm licking my chops because we'll be doing this our way, Jim's natural style and my organic beastly inks over top. It's going to be a blast.

And you'll get to see the fruits very soon when BP 6 hits the stands (if not before).

So no real crazy plans of celebration, just working and getting to hang out with a pal.

And that's good enough for me.

Hopefully I'll get some sleep tonight.

Cheers all.

- TB

Ah, sorry I missed it, boss. Hope it was good to you, in the least? You should've said something, could've sent you another 'care package'. Anyway. Happy Birthday, bud.

Thanks all.

So far it's been a crud fest.

Baby woke my wife and I up at 5:45am and kept us both up with no sleep.

Then my wife was off to work all day (she's stage managing a play and they are in tech) and late into the night.

I got child watching duties until noon until relief showed up.

But she's a 14 year old friend and she needs my help every 20 minutes so it's hard to get work done.

how old is the little one, tim? my almost-2 yr old was sick around that same time, and was putting me through more of the same! up between 4 and 5am several nights, after staying up until midnight. then up again around 7-8! the only good thing about 5am is original star trek on tvland...

The good news is, Jim Daly is coming over this afternoon to hang out and work on Bad Planet, shoot the bull, etc . . . over here in the studio.

So the day is looking up ;) Among the things we're discussing is a preview piece of art for "The Lycan" that we will do together in a very different style then what you've been seeing from us on Bad Planet. It's true that Jim and I will most likely NOT be handling the art chores on The Lycan (as was originally intended).

But we want to promote the project inside issue #6 of Bad Planet so at the very least you'll get a taste of what it might have looked like if the stars had aligned.

I'm licking my chops because we'll be doing this our way, Jim's natural style and my organic beastly inks over top. It's going to be a blast.

And you'll get to see the fruits very soon when BP 6 hits the stands (if not before).

So no real crazy plans of celebration, just working and getting to hang out with a pal.

And that's good enough for me.

Hopefully I'll get some sleep tonight.

Cheers all.

- TB

can't wait to see the newe work!!

i've got to get caught up on BP this week, oi!

how old is the little one, tim? my almost-2 yr old was sick around that same time, and was putting me through more of the same! up between 4 and 5am several nights, after staying up until midnight. then up again around 7-8! the only good thing about 5am is original star trek on tvland...

can't wait to see the newe work!!

i've got to get caught up on BP this week, oi!

Ahh, Trek TOS, thank God for TV Land!

My little goil is 2 years, 2 months.

And good news, we finally got Grant to color BP#5 and finally got our layout guy to get it all put together for Image.

Book goes to the printer this week. We should see it in a month!

Noeland - Thanks mate, it was very nearly THAT.

- TB

Belated birthday greetings.

603977lzxi18vj55.gif