Six minutes – that’s all it took to ruin Detective Ted Conkaffey’s life. Accused but not convicted of abducting a teenage girl, he escapes north, to the steamy, croc-infested wetlands of Crimson Lake.

Amanda Pharrell knows what it’s like to be public enemy number one. Maybe it’s her murderous past that makes her so good as a private investigator, tracking lost souls in the wilderness. Her latest target, missing author Jake Scully, has a life more shrouded in secrets than her own – so she enlists help from the one person in town more hated than she is: Ted Conkaffey.

But the residents of Crimson Lake are watching the pair’s every move. And for Ted, a man already at breaking point, this town is offering no place to hide 

Renegade release can be found here.....https://deadline.com/2020/08/thomas-jane-to-star-in-ep-troppo-crime-drama-series-via-his-renegade-entertainment-1203004582/

• Geoff changed the title to Renegade presents: TROPPO

Just saw this announcement on TJ's VERIFIED IG. 😉 Such exciting news! Love that TJ's starring in it, as well! I was worried he'd stay BTS with Renegade projects, which I'm sure will happen for some. But a new series starring Tom -- Woohoo!!     

Awesome news! He's put the past months to good use 👍🏻

Fantastic news - can’t wait!  Sounds great 👍

And well done for figuring out Renegade’s cryptic clues Ariane! 👏👏

I had ruled out all other possibilities in May 🤣

Lol. 

Hello Geoff, the euphoria of the big news settles a tiny bit and already I do have questions 😁

The press release states that the adaptation has been made by Yolanda Ramke. Is this 100% ready? Was it a prerequisite to close the deal, or is she also in some way also a creative partner?

Now that the book is written, praised and adapted: what will be the role of Candice Fox? Spontaneously I would have thought that Renegade would interact more with Yolanda than with Candice?

Now to the name Troppo: is it mentioned in the book and relates to a part of the story? If not, what is the story behind it? It means "too much" in Italian, but maybe there's something I miss here?

Thank you! 

17 hours ago, Enaira said:

Hello Geoff, the euphoria of the big news settles a tiny bit and already I do have questions 😁

The press release states that the adaptation has been made by Yolanda Ramke. Is this 100% ready? Was it a prerequisite to close the deal, or is she also in some way also a creative partner?

Now that the book is written, praised and adapted: what will be the role of Candice Fox? Spontaneously I would have thought that Renegade would interact more with Yolanda than with Candice?

Now to the name Troppo: is it mentioned in the book and relates to a part of the story? If not, what is the story behind it? It means "too much" in Italian, but maybe there's something I miss here?

Thank you! 

OK, so scripts being finished off with Yolanda and Candice overseeing it. Candice will also act as script supervisor and everyone is all pulling together on it.

I was waiting for someone to ask about "Troppo"..........basically its an Australian slang term which basically means "Going mad from the heat" 

1 hour ago, Geoff said:

I was waiting for someone to ask about "Troppo"...

I'm that someone 🤷🏻‍♀️😁

I was embarrassed to ask in case I’d missed some literary gem 🥺

Should have done my homework!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.