Today I made a tshirt design that includes the best moment, logo, autograph print and wanted to share it here :) What do you think ? 

FE185550-1020-40D3-8BF7-6A3DC4E42DAA.png

Just now, inspiredmad said:

Today I made a tshirt design that includes the best moment, logo, autograph print and wanted to share it here :) What do you think ? 

Wow : this is amazing and RAWSOME lol . Absolutely cool  @inspiredmad

1 hour ago, Samantha 24 said:

Wow : this is amazing and RAWSOME lol . Absolutely cool  @inspiredmad

Thank you so much ! 😊 Hope I can wear it if I can meet him one day again. I really wanna hope this 🙏🏼 

@inspiredmad : you truly are THE fan of TJ! I can only imagine how much it meant to you to meet him after so many years. Soooo glad you're cherishing the memories. 

I am sure you will meet him again . I tried once when he was in South Africa Shooting stander . I was 16 years old . Around 2001/ 2002 . They never let me in the whole road was closed . 😔But I’m definitely sure you will have your chance . You are so blessed to have had the opportunity to meet him . He is truly amazing especially when it comes to choosing his roles and acting them out on a deeper level . I am following you on Instagram . Really great . I see you love Bon Jovi too . Saw them in South Africa as well . Love their music. Have you made the shirt yet ? 

4 minutes ago, Samantha 24 said:

I tried once when he was in South Africa Shooting stander . I was 16 years old . Around 2001/ 2002 . They never let me in the whole road was closed .

Wow Samantha! You are quite THE fan yourself! I feel like a baby around here. 

2 minutes ago, Enaira said:

Wow Samantha! You are quite THE fan yourself! I feel like a baby around here. 

Hahaha Never you are not  . You are like the Go to Gal around here . You keep us informed and And clued up as well .Just like Geoff . Not forgetting about the fact that you ask great questions . I’ve seen your questions on the forum Especially the Q and A with TJ.... Brilliant 

Awww thank you... can you see me blush from where you are? 

5 hours ago, inspiredmad said:

This is great!  Very creative, and dare I say, Inspired! 😉

Fabulous way to mark what must have been a truly memorable moment 👏👏👏 and I hope you achieve your wish to meet him again one day 🤞

3 hours ago, Samantha 24 said:

Hahaha Never you are not  . You are like the Go to Gal around here . You keep us informed and And clued up as well .Just like Geoff . Not forgetting about the fact that you ask great questions . I’ve seen your questions on the forum Especially the Q and A with TJ.... Brilliant 

She certainly is Samantha - I don't think TJ can blow his nose without Ariane knowing about it! 😂

Cool shirt, but if I may suggest using the Punisher logo from the 2004 film?

But that's just me, tbe comic book one works too. 

The-punisher-2004-movie-logo.png

On 5/31/2020 at 2:26 PM, Enaira said:

@inspiredmad : you truly are THE fan of TJ! I can only imagine how much it meant to you to meet him after so many years. Soooo glad you're cherishing the memories. 

Thank you 🙏🏼 Couldn’t met him if you didn’t let me know that day 😊 Appreciate it !

On 5/31/2020 at 2:27 PM, Samantha 24 said:

I am sure you will meet him again . I tried once when he was in South Africa Shooting stander . I was 16 years old . Around 2001/ 2002 . They never let me in the whole road was closed . 😔But I’m definitely sure you will have your chance . You are so blessed to have had the opportunity to meet him . He is truly amazing especially when it comes to choosing his roles and acting them out on a deeper level . I am following you on Instagram . Really great . I see you love Bon Jovi too . Saw them in South Africa as well . Love their music. Have you made the shirt yet ? 

What an incredible memory you got ! Not yet printed it, thanks for your kind words.  Yeah I love Bon Jovi and TJ so much 😊 You know what ? They were in the same magazine in 2007. I still keep it and I can share the pics if you want. I was planning to wear a tshirt like this here in NJ. But unfortunately the Expanse Con is cancelled due to covid 19. What’s your instagram name by the way, I didn’t know that you’re following me there.

23 hours ago, Gail said:

This is great!  Very creative, and dare I say, Inspired! 😉

Fabulous way to mark what must have been a truly memorable moment 👏👏👏 and I hope you achieve your wish to meet him again one day 🤞

Thanks a lot 🙏🏼 Hope you can meet him in August. 😍 I was hoping to meet him this month in NJ 😞 

16 hours ago, Geoff said:

Cool shirt, but if I may suggest using the Punisher logo from the 2004 film?

But that's just me, tbe comic book one works too. 

The-punisher-2004-movie-logo.png

Thank you Geoff 🙂 That’s a good point, I was just thinking about it. Now I changed the logo and I think that looks pretty good with the red autograph print. 

E8C43677-276B-49BC-B313-452637FB8950.png

5 hours ago, inspiredmad said:

What an incredible memory you got ! Not yet printed it, thanks for your kind words.  Yeah I love Bon Jovi and TJ so much 😊 You know what ? They were in the same magazine in 2007. I still keep it and I can share the pics if you want. I was planning to wear a tshirt like this here in NJ. But unfortunately the Expanse Con is cancelled due to covid 19. What’s your instagram name by the way, I didn’t know that you’re following me there.

Pleas share the pics 😀

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.