Jump to content
inspiredmad

Thomas Jane Tshirt Design :)

Recommended Posts

Today I made a tshirt design that includes the best moment, logo, autograph print and wanted to share it here :) What do you think ? 

FE185550-1020-40D3-8BF7-6A3DC4E42DAA.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, inspiredmad said:

Today I made a tshirt design that includes the best moment, logo, autograph print and wanted to share it here :) What do you think ? 

FE185550-1020-40D3-8BF7-6A3DC4E42DAA.png

Wow : this is amazing and RAWSOME lol . Absolutely cool  @inspiredmad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Samantha 24 said:

Wow : this is amazing and RAWSOME lol . Absolutely cool  @inspiredmad

Thank you so much ! 😊 Hope I can wear it if I can meet him one day again. I really wanna hope this 🙏🏼 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@inspiredmad : you truly are THE fan of TJ! I can only imagine how much it meant to you to meet him after so many years. Soooo glad you're cherishing the memories. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am sure you will meet him again . I tried once when he was in South Africa Shooting stander . I was 16 years old . Around 2001/ 2002 . They never let me in the whole road was closed . 😔But I’m definitely sure you will have your chance . You are so blessed to have had the opportunity to meet him . He is truly amazing especially when it comes to choosing his roles and acting them out on a deeper level . I am following you on Instagram . Really great . I see you love Bon Jovi too . Saw them in South Africa as well . Love their music. Have you made the shirt yet ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Samantha 24 said:

I tried once when he was in South Africa Shooting stander . I was 16 years old . Around 2001/ 2002 . They never let me in the whole road was closed .

Wow Samantha! You are quite THE fan yourself! I feel like a baby around here. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Enaira said:

Wow Samantha! You are quite THE fan yourself! I feel like a baby around here. 

Hahaha Never you are not  . You are like the Go to Gal around here . You keep us informed and And clued up as well .Just like Geoff . Not forgetting about the fact that you ask great questions . I’ve seen your questions on the forum Especially the Q and A with TJ.... Brilliant 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Awww thank you... can you see me blush from where you are? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, inspiredmad said:

Today I made a tshirt design that includes the best moment, logo, autograph print and wanted to share it here :) What do you think ? 

FE185550-1020-40D3-8BF7-6A3DC4E42DAA.png

This is great!  Very creative, and dare I say, Inspired! 😉

Fabulous way to mark what must have been a truly memorable moment 👏👏👏 and I hope you achieve your wish to meet him again one day 🤞

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Samantha 24 said:

Hahaha Never you are not  . You are like the Go to Gal around here . You keep us informed and And clued up as well .Just like Geoff . Not forgetting about the fact that you ask great questions . I’ve seen your questions on the forum Especially the Q and A with TJ.... Brilliant 

She certainly is Samantha - I don't think TJ can blow his nose without Ariane knowing about it! 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cool shirt, but if I may suggest using the Punisher logo from the 2004 film?

But that's just me, tbe comic book one works too. 

The-punisher-2004-movie-logo.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/31/2020 at 2:26 PM, Enaira said:

@inspiredmad : you truly are THE fan of TJ! I can only imagine how much it meant to you to meet him after so many years. Soooo glad you're cherishing the memories. 

Thank you 🙏🏼 Couldn’t met him if you didn’t let me know that day 😊 Appreciate it !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/31/2020 at 2:27 PM, Samantha 24 said:

I am sure you will meet him again . I tried once when he was in South Africa Shooting stander . I was 16 years old . Around 2001/ 2002 . They never let me in the whole road was closed . 😔But I’m definitely sure you will have your chance . You are so blessed to have had the opportunity to meet him . He is truly amazing especially when it comes to choosing his roles and acting them out on a deeper level . I am following you on Instagram . Really great . I see you love Bon Jovi too . Saw them in South Africa as well . Love their music. Have you made the shirt yet ? 

What an incredible memory you got ! Not yet printed it, thanks for your kind words.  Yeah I love Bon Jovi and TJ so much 😊 You know what ? They were in the same magazine in 2007. I still keep it and I can share the pics if you want. I was planning to wear a tshirt like this here in NJ. But unfortunately the Expanse Con is cancelled due to covid 19. What’s your instagram name by the way, I didn’t know that you’re following me there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Gail said:

This is great!  Very creative, and dare I say, Inspired! 😉

Fabulous way to mark what must have been a truly memorable moment 👏👏👏 and I hope you achieve your wish to meet him again one day 🤞

Thanks a lot 🙏🏼 Hope you can meet him in August. 😍 I was hoping to meet him this month in NJ 😞 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Geoff said:

Cool shirt, but if I may suggest using the Punisher logo from the 2004 film?

But that's just me, tbe comic book one works too. 

The-punisher-2004-movie-logo.png

Thank you Geoff 🙂 That’s a good point, I was just thinking about it. Now I changed the logo and I think that looks pretty good with the red autograph print. 

E8C43677-276B-49BC-B313-452637FB8950.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, inspiredmad said:

What an incredible memory you got ! Not yet printed it, thanks for your kind words.  Yeah I love Bon Jovi and TJ so much 😊 You know what ? They were in the same magazine in 2007. I still keep it and I can share the pics if you want. I was planning to wear a tshirt like this here in NJ. But unfortunately the Expanse Con is cancelled due to covid 19. What’s your instagram name by the way, I didn’t know that you’re following me there.

Pleas share the pics 😀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Whoa!! SUPER COOL shirt, @inspiredmad!!! 😍 Totally RAWesome!! 💀

TJ's heart/smiley is so cute! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...