Wales ComicCon April 2021

Thomas has said (as it stands right now) that he will attend in April next year. 

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Excellent news - thanks Geoff (and Thomas of course!)

Oh, it would be really fab to finally all be able to meet up, wouldn't it? Let's keep our fingers crossed! 

Thanks for the heads-up re. Tom, Geoff! ♥️

On 7/5/2020 at 9:19 AM, Geoff said:

Thomas has said (as it stands right now) that he will attend in April next year. 

Just seen the news about the event so came to check here..  this is great :) and seeing how hard it might be to get a refund this year might as well keep the tickets as probably won't be able to afford to buy them next year. - my one thought on this though is hoping their admin system works out okay to know how many slots they have for photos/autographs or they could end up in a sticky mess.

• 1 month later...

So Geoff, dates have been now confirmed for next April - how’s TJ’s diary looking atm? 🤞

1 minute ago, Gail said:

So Geoff, dates have been now confirmed for next April - how’s TJ’s diary looking atm? 🤞

Hey Gail ... Do you perhaps know exactly what date in April ? Just checking if I’m able to attend 

1 hour ago, Samantha 24 said:

Hey Gail ... Do you perhaps know exactly what date in April ? Just checking if I’m able to attend 

Hi Sam - according to their post on IG it’s confirmed for 24th and 25th April.  Hope to see many RAWarriors there!! 👍

11 hours ago, Gail said:

Hi Sam - according to their post on IG it’s confirmed for 24th and 25th April.  Hope to see many RAWarriors there!! 👍

Who knows? I may even be able to make it! 

Just now, Nicole said:

Who knows? I may even be able to make it! 

Oh I hope so Nicole - that would be fantastic!! 🤞🤞

11 minutes ago, Gail said:

Oh I hope so Nicole - that would be fantastic!! 🤞🤞

It would be soooo cool to meet the gang! ♥️ 

Of course, we'd all have to get official tee shirts for the occasion!

Already got mine, well, a custom RAW one anyway 👍

I don’t usually like to stand out in a crowd but more than happy to make an exception in this case! 😉

Ha, Maybe I can knock you all up some "RAWarriors on Tour" T shirts like a concert one with the dates on.

As it stands right now Thomas will be there both days and Ill be there behind the scenes. 

10 minutes ago, Geoff said:

Ha, Maybe I can knock you all up some "RAWarriors on Tour" T shirts like a concert one with the dates on.

Excellent idea Geoff!! 👍😂

45 minutes ago, Gail said:

Already got mine, well, a custom RAW one anyway 👍

I don’t usually like to stand out in a crowd but more than happy to make an exception in this case! 😉

Being pretty tall, it kind of happens naturally for me! That said, I'm generally not keen on being the centre of attention - it's not a lack of confidence thing, I just prefer to quietly skulk! 😂

32 minutes ago, Geoff said:

As it stands right now Thomas will be there both days and Ill be there behind the scenes. 

Ha! That would be epic, Geoff - thank you! ♥️ 

• Geoff changed the title to Wales ComicCon April 2021

Love it! 😂😂👍

(Maybe have ‘Sold out’ stamped across the dates?)

Nice idea....

2,width=1200,height=1200,mediaType=png (2).png

Those are pretty cool, Geoff! Would they be in women's fit, or just standard men's fit? 

I love the "That's it!" part! 😂

Fabulous!!! 👍👍👍👍

And then if we’re ever lucky enough to have another one you could roll out the same tee emblazoned with ‘Back by popular demand’? 🤔

12 minutes ago, Nicole said:

Those are pretty cool, Geoff! Would they be in women's fit, or just standard men's fit? 

I love the "That's it!" part! 😂

Either to suit.

12 minutes ago, Gail said:

Fabulous!!! 👍👍👍👍

And then if we’re ever lucky enough to have another one you could roll out the same tee emblazoned with ‘Back by popular demand’? 🤔

lol, yeah can always knock something up.

These ones will be about £25 each I reckon. 

14 minutes ago, Nicole said:

I got a large and it fits me perfectly, just a standard straight fit if that helps?

• 5 weeks later...
1 hour ago, CJ Mitchell said:

Opps, just found out its my Sister's Wedding on this new date.. ah well, sorry sis.  I had been saying I probably wasn't going to be able to make it. 

🤣🤣 lol . I would do the same . ...

2 hours ago, CJ Mitchell said:

Opps, just found out its my Sister's Wedding on this new date.. ah well, sorry sis.  I had been saying I probably wasn't going to be able to make it. 

Unlucky sis!  Saves you having to buy them a toaster CJ!  😂

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.