Sign in to follow this  
inspiredmad

Thomas Memorabilia

I’m a die hard fan of Thomas Jane since ‘99. I collected everything about him, magazine clippings through the years, movies and lots of stuff. I was always dreaming to meet him one day, I live in New Jersey since 2017 and before that I was living in Turkey. It was my biggest dream.. Went to NYC before the premiere of “Crown Vic” and waited outside more than 3 hours just to try my chance to see him 🙏🏼  When he came I hardly try not to cry, he was so nice and humble.. I took a few selfies and he signed 2 magazines and a DVD cover for me, actually I had more stuff but I hesitated to show him, I couldn’t even talk because I was surprised.. Oh my God, he was right in front of me 😱 When he saw the TV Guide magazine he just said “Oh buddy this is old” and I melted.. And now I want to share some photos from the unforgettable evening of my life. Thank you Thomas for everything, for caring such a die hard fan with a big heart ❤️ 

93A626C7-6D89-49F7-BD21-6D21BCD542FE.jpeg

AF3CD56D-8999-48EC-AC8B-0D14A8AA933F.jpeg

60BF09F7-63BC-4E25-A03A-246138CD8F6B.jpeg

9DCFB6C3-3BF7-4CF2-AD19-73A5FB6BFD6E.jpeg

C10570CC-265E-417E-A96F-0E0E1AC7C301.jpeg

E5F9B1FF-D5BA-4104-A8E1-3E994D32F707.jpeg

BA076B44-428C-4A11-B1D9-09993D04B9A8.jpeg

5768E846-F524-49B2-8ED0-1E8EA26B16B7.jpeg

Good man. Pleased for ya. 

Truly excellent - so happy for you that you finally achieved your dream, and that TJ was all you’d hoped for! 👍

This is awesome, I'm so happy it worked out for you. And it sounds like you made an impression with the magazine, I bet he was moved.

There’s hope for us yet Ariane!! 🤞🤞🤞

He's a good person. I've had the pleasure of his company and enjoyed it very much. Glad you got to meet him! Thanks for sharing that.

On 11/7/2019 at 5:19 PM, Geoff said:

Good man. Pleased for ya. 

Thank you so much sir, still smiling when I see the photos. 

On 11/8/2019 at 8:45 AM, That Noeland Guy said:

He's a good person. I've had the pleasure of his company and enjoyed it very much. Glad you got to meet him! Thanks for sharing that.

Thank you so much, my pleasure. It was such an honor. I was always feeling sad because I couldn’t attend any SD Comic Con event. I almost lost my hope meeting him. Been waiting for this moment for 20 years.. He’s really so humble and kind person.

On 11/7/2019 at 11:03 PM, Enaira said:

This is awesome, I'm so happy it worked out for you. And it sounds like you made an impression with the magazine, I bet he was moved.

Thanks a lot ! Hope you meet him one day too.. Greetings from New Jersey !

On 11/8/2019 at 3:27 AM, Gail said:

There’s hope for us yet Ariane!! 🤞🤞🤞

🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

On 11/7/2019 at 6:36 PM, Gail said:

Truly excellent - so happy for you that you finally achieved your dream, and that TJ was all you’d hoped for! 👍

Thank you so much ! I have a huge TJ collection by the way, I’m hesitating is it a good idea to share the photos of magazine clippings I collected through the years on Forum..

Hi there - anything TJ related is always welcome here, share away! 😁

I would be very happy to see them all, if you think that's possible. 

So glad for you, congrats 😊

And feel free to share your passion here, you're in the right place to do so if you want 😉

Aww, that's so sweet, and I am so happy for you that it was worth the wait. I can imagine how you must have been feeling at the time... and I bet you're still buzzing now! Good for you! ❤️ And good for Tom for being so kind!

Hope you're going to stick around, and join in here!

On 11/10/2019 at 11:16 AM, Al. said:

So glad for you, congrats 😊

And feel free to share your passion here, you're in the right place to do so if you want 😉

Thank you ! 😃First  I’m gonna start to share some of my autographed items 🖌🎬🎞 

On 11/11/2019 at 7:53 AM, The Goktor said:

Aww, that's so sweet, and I am so happy for you that it was worth the wait. I can imagine how you must have been feeling at the time... and I bet you're still buzzing now! Good for you! ❤️ And good for Tom for being so kind!

Hope you're going to stick around, and join in here!

Thank you so much 😍 Still shaking what a dream to me 🙏🏼 He was so kind ☺️ Yeah even though as a die hard TJ fan for years, I wasn’t active on this forum. Sure I’m gonna share my passion here, it’s my pleasure 🌟☺️

Hi, I wanted to share some autographed TJ memorabilia from my personal collection. I bought them from online auctions and comic con sellers. The day I met him he signed 2 magazines and a DVD 📀 also. I’m gonna share other stuff and magazine clippings then. Hope you like ‘em.

F3C4F7F9-768C-4030-80B4-25B10A6EF973.jpeg

Nice work 👍 Love the second to last photo - not many A-listers would be laid back enough to light a smoke whilst having a photo taken!  Too cool! 😎

And I especially like the three Punisher books at the top of your thread 👍🏻

I've never seen so many autographs of TJ in such a short time by the way 🤣 I like that you are so much into 61*. This was an awesome movie!