On 12/5/2019 at 1:48 PM, The Goktor said:

Image result for loki get help gif

Haha Haha love "Get Help" 

2 hours ago, Geoff said:

Haha Haha love "Get Help" 

It's humiliating.

😋

To be released on DVD on Nov 9th. 

Thanks Geoff for all the calendar entries. Love it! I was wondering for what reason Breach has a date for a European release before the date in the US is known? Just curious! It feels good though 😉

9 minutes ago, Enaira said:

Thanks Geoff for all the calendar entries. Love it! I was wondering for what reason Breach has a date for a European release before the date in the US is known? Just curious! It feels good though 😉

Its normally down to two things. Where the money comes from and who is distributing it.

In this case both are European, more specifically, The Netherlands. With the money behind is and with the distribution rights (once sold) they can put it out whenever they choose.

Mostly US films are sold to US distribution first that can either be domestic or international. If Domestic it gets released in US side first then rest of the world. 

I think in The Netherlands is actually being released theatrically into limited cinemas. 

Awww... it might be my chance to see Thomas in a movie theatre, on a big screen... yes! Is the new name = the old name by the way? 

17 minutes ago, Enaira said:

Is the new name = the old name by the way? 

Yeah, hard to keep up sometimes. Was filmed under Anti-Life, then for some reason changed to Breach. Latest post Prod bits have Anti-Life back on it.

Might end up with another "Into The Grizzly Maze" nightmare. 

2 minutes ago, Geoff said:

Might end up with another "Into The Grizzly Maze" nightmare. 

But "Into the Grizzly Maze" doesn't sound at all like a movie taking place in space with aliens and so !!! 😱

😁

12 minutes ago, Enaira said:

But "Into the Grizzly Maze" doesn't sound at all like a movie taking place in space with aliens and so !!! 😱

😁

lol, may as well have been 

40 minutes ago, Enaira said:

Awww... it might be my chance to see Thomas in a movie theatre, on a big screen... yes! 

Fingers crossed Ariane! 🤞🤞🤞🤞

‘Breach’ is in post-production and is expected to be released in The Netherlands on November 26, 2020.  Here is its synopsis:

On the cusp of fatherhood, a junior mechanic aboard an interstellar ark to New Earth must outwit a malevolent cosmic terror intent on using the spaceship as a weapon.

Joining Willis in the cast are Thomas Jane, Kassandra Clementi, Cody Kearsley, Callan Mulvey, and Rachel Nichols.

Willis remains a high-profile actor in the US, but it seems that for now, he is focusing on low-budget action fare for the European market. 

https://sciencefiction.com/2020/02/12/bruce-willis-set-to-star-in-european-sci-fi-action-flick-cosmic-sin/

Low-budget action fare for the European market. I didn't know that was a specific movie category 😁 every sentence that has both Thomas and Europe in it is fine with me!

12 hours ago, Enaira said:

Low-budget action fare for the European market. I didn't know that was a specific movie category 😁 every sentence that has both Thomas and Europe in it is fine with me!

Hahaha - wonder if that category will have its own Oscar next year? 😂 

Agee with your sentiments re Thomas and Europe!! 👍