Geoff

Run, Hide, Fight

You're telling me, even I cant keep up now 😂

The way things are going TJ will need to be in about four places at once!  

(If he’s perfected cloning though, can I put my name down for one please?? 🤞)

Thomas is now on Location and filming has commenced little internet access but he will whatsapp me any pics he can take and Ill put em up. 

25 minutes ago, Geoff said:

Thomas is now on Location and filming has commenced little internet access but he will whatsapp me any pics he can take and Ill put em up. 

Good to know - thanks for the update Geoff, looking forward to the pics!

Great news! I love it when he works and thinks about us 👍🏻

15 minutes ago, Enaira said:

He must have realised how needy we are and how much we pester Geoff for information! 😃

2 hours ago, Enaira said:

It's so very kind of him, isn't it? Many wouldn't even give a thought to a small (but loyal) bunch of fans, eager for news. Just more proof of how cool Tom is! 

3 hours ago, Geoff said:

Ta muchly, ol' bean - greatly appreciated! 

(Also, loving the new badges - thank you!)

49 minutes ago, The Goktor said:

It's so very kind of him, isn't it? Many wouldn't even give a thought to a small (but loyal) bunch of fans, eager for news. Just more proof of how cool Tom is!

He is just an absolute sweetheart - he’s on record as saying that he has respect for his audience and from what I’ve seen first hand here, that’s a genuine sentiment not just PR BS!  Great guy - I’m proud to call myself a fan of his, as I know we all are! 😊

1 hour ago, Gail said:

He is just an absolute sweetheart - he’s on record as saying that he has respect for his audience and from what I’ve seen first hand here, that’s a genuine sentiment not just PR BS!  Great guy - I’m proud to call myself a fan of his, as I know we all are! 😊

I know how happy it makes me when I receive praise from fans of my food blog, and how much I appreciate everyone who's stuck with me over the years, so I completely get why folk such as Tom feel that way too. It's an affirmation that you're doing something right, after all, and not deluding yourself that your work is good! 

Besides, we're great - he damned well should be appreciative! 🤣

On 10/17/2019 at 8:54 AM, Geoff said:

Hey Geoff, are you allowed to tell us how long the shooting is expected to be and where it takes place?

Sure.

Shooting is taking place in Texas. Thomas will only be on set for a short time. Maybe 10 days to 2 weeks. He is not there for the full shoot. 

Thank you! So one more week to go.

Wishing him well (I don't know if such a shooting can be declared "fun". It's probably emotionally tense - just guessing).

So, am I right in thinking that TJ will be heading off to The Expanse shoot when RHF is done with, then on to Crimson Blues?  Or is there anything else on the cards in between?  I’ve lost track a little bit..........but he sure is a busy boy!  Can you give us a catch up Geoff, with these and any other ongoing projects (Salvage, Warning, etc.?)

Thomas has finished shooting now and is back in L.A for a short period before off to Toronto.

Really enjoyed the shoot. Lots of praise for cast and crew and is shaping up to be a very good film. 

Any news on other cast members yet?

Was Anne on set here as well? So that we can hope for pictures...?

I didn't ask about cast members but Thomas loved the gang he was working with but alas he was flat out so we have no pics from set.

Extract from an interview with Dallas Sonnier, CEO of Cinestate:

I think about my place in the movie business, what stories I can authentically tell, and naturally they will have a level of violence because it's something I understand. So, our next Cinestate movie is called Run, Hide, Fight and it takes place within a school shooting. It’s going to be another highly controversial movie, with a level of violence that will make people uncomfortable. But it is a movie that I understand deeply and I have the patience and respect to get out in front of and guide to completion in a way that it is no exploitative. 

Source: https://www.electricghost.co.uk/single-post/interview/dallas-sonnier

Hmm... maybe I'll let you guys screen test the movie first. I'm not so assured when it gets to realistic violence.

Thanks for this Ariane.  It seems that he (sadly) has the personal experience required to make such a film hard hitting without being gratuitous, and whatever your view on guns/gun control it's sure to inspire debate.

Im afraid a lot of people are going to be in for a shock with the level of violence in this. 

Guess it was always gonna be hard to make this a warm and fuzzy film........just hope it’s being dealt with sensitively