Jonathan

Thomas Jane autograph

Hi, everyone 

my names jon and I live in the uk I suck at punctuation but I’m a massive Thomas Jane fan and I’m hoping you can help me with a problem how would I go about getting an autograph?? 

That isn’t a fake off eBay and I have another problem if I send a stamped address envelope anywhere to the USA it won’t be returned to me even if I fill it with a book load of your stamps to return it 

the only way I can figure it is to ask Thomas Jane if he could just send me one and that is like cheap and terribly cheeky and also how would I contact him ??

any help with this would be greatly appreciated as it would really would be a dream come true 

kind regards

Jonathan 

Hey Jon, welcome aboard!  As far as I know (but happy to be corrected) the only way to get Thomas's autograph would be here:

Thomas Jane
c/o Studio Fan Mail
1122 S. Robertson Bl. #15
Los Angeles, CA 90035

or e-mail photo requests to: thomasjane@studiofanmail.com

No idea what kind of timescales you'd be looking at but gotta be worth dropping them a line?

Hello Jonathan, 

Welcome aboard! I won't be able to help you with punctuation for sure 🙈

See you around 

2 hours ago, Jonathan said:

Hi, everyone 

my names jon and I live in the uk I suck at punctuation but I’m a massive Thomas Jane fan and I’m hoping you can help me with a problem how would I go about getting an autograph?? 

That isn’t a fake off eBay and I have another problem if I send a stamped address envelope anywhere to the USA it won’t be returned to me even if I fill it with a book load of your stamps to return it 

the only way I can figure it is to ask Thomas Jane if he could just send me one and that is like cheap and terribly cheeky and also how would I contact him ??

any help with this would be greatly appreciated as it would really would be a dream come true 

kind regards

Jonathan 

The best address is the one Gail put up as they have some pre signed by Thomas. If you get no joy let me know and I'll sort something direct with Thomas but he is away so please be patient.

Welcome to RAW.

Wow 

you guys are all amazing it’s so lovely to meet you all and thank you for making me feel okay about my punctuation or lack of lol 

thank you Geoff I have emailed the address Gail sent me and I will wait to hear back but I can’t believe you could arrange something like that absolutely incredible and I can’t thank you all enough I don’t have a time frame it’s just a dream if I ever got something signed by Thomas 

Kind regards 

Jonathan 

Yeah we are pretty kickass!! 🤣

Joking aside, you’re very welcome Jon - happy to help where we can, and Geoff is deffo the go-to guy round here!! 

Yes Jon, all TJ fans are welcome! I was wondering which movie or series got you hooked up on Tom?

Please don’t say it was Malone - we’ve only just coaxed Ariane back indoors!! 🤣 If you feel like sharing head on over to the Welcome Drinks section and introduce yourself! ☺️

The punisher 2004 I’m a massive punisher fan and in my opinion he was the best

he was brilliant he just nailed it in my eyes 

then I went back and watched deep blue sea and again he is just incredible now I watch everything he is in without fail because I know it’s going to be brilliant 

lol Gail your definitely all absolutely brilliant I haven’t got a computer but I got an iPhone and I thought I would reach out I’m so glad I did 

what was your guys films or series that Got you hooked on Thomas ??? 

1 hour ago, Jonathan said:

what was your guys films or series that Got you hooked on Thomas ??? 

I bingedwatched the Expanse a few months ago ... that's when I first "met" TJ. I did some googling and discovered he was a graphic novel enthusiast plus had directed and acted in his own movie. I invested a few hours reading through the older threads here on the forum (I'm by faaar not finished with that endeavor) and was hooked to the spirit of this community. It somehow felt like home and I wanted to contribute my little part.

In the meantime I've watched many of Tom's movies and I liked nearly everything I saw with some high spikes of enthusiasm!

Looking forward to the coming projects both on screen and on paper. 

Hahaha I binge watch too lol I can’t watch just week by week I have to watch it all in one go The expanse I love it season 4 soon I believe 

Honestly I’m with you it is an endeavour I share with you

even to this day I still find out things like the voice of Colton white in one of my favourite Xbox games gun well that was Thomas it’s just incredible just like the man himself 

and I like you I cannot wait for the new things the man is working on with all the team at RAW such talent and I can’t believe the kindness and support in this forum it is the first one I have ever joined I’m sure with this forums fan support and the talent at RAW the sky is not even the limit 

thank you for sharing 

Thanks Jon, you're very kind!  I think the first thing I saw of TJ's was Deep Blue Sea, seen quite a few things since but it was The Expanse (spotting a trend here?) that made me seek out a way, any way, of getting more information - it was honestly like I'd been hit between the eyes, always rated him highly as an actor but maybe the stars aligned or something and that was that, I'm hooked!  I'm now watching the whole thing for the fourth time since it landed on Amazon and still loving every minute!  I also spent quite a bit of time reading through the forum (well, bits of it 'cos there's so much!) before I took the plunge and signed up.  (Interesting side note - I had to contact the site twice as there were problems with signing up and both times I got a response from Thomas himself, exciting and surreal 🥰, pretty much decided there and then that this was the forum for me!). This is also the only one I've ever joined and I'm so glad I did, everybody is so warm and welcoming and the wealth of information is incredible.  There are some really exciting projects in the pipeline and Geoff keeps us well informed (thanks Geoff!) so I'd say stick around and enjoy the ride! 👍

Hahaha yeah spotting the expanse trend deep blue sea what a film I still have it on vhs lol

can’t believe you got help from the man himself that is an amazing story 

You have all been so welcoming I will definitely be sticking around 

Gail do you think I should write the address you gave me as well as just email ??

I know, amazing is an understatement - it’s a good thing iPhones are drop tested!!  Not every day you get your hero’s name popping up on your inbox! ☺️  Not sure about writing to the address - personally I think I’d give it a little while to see if you get a response from your email but that’s just me.  Guess it’s your call really, unless anyone else here would like to offer an opinion?

I'm with Gail. I'd first try the email address if I were you.

I can imagine my iPhone  would have definitely been on the floor too

me probably at the side of it lol 

and okay thanks for the advice guys I will just wait on the email 

kind regards 

Jonathan 

On 8/18/2019 at 8:27 PM, Jonathan said:

Hahaha I binge watch too lol I can’t watch just week by week I have to watch it all in one go The expanse I love it season 4 soon I believe 

Honestly I’m with you it is an endeavour I share with you

even to this day I still find out things like the voice of Colton white in one of my favourite Xbox games gun well that was Thomas it’s just incredible just like the man himself 

and I like you I cannot wait for the new things the man is working on with all the team at RAW such talent and I can’t believe the kindness and support in this forum it is the first one I have ever joined I’m sure with this forums fan support and the talent at RAW the sky is not even the limit 

thank you for sharing 

Hi Jonathan - welcome aboard! Nice to see another gamer here; I haven't played Gun but I loved Red Dead Revolver. Not played RDR 1 & 2 because I only play on PC now, and they're only on console. Boo!

Have you read The Expanse books?

Hi, The Goktor

Gun was an absolute classic it came out on pc so I’m sure you can hunt down a cheap enough copy and give it a blast 

It’s certainly up there with Red dead.

shame you haven’t  played RDR 1 or 2

they are really good I like the undead night mare add on can’t beat some zombie killing lol

I was really surprised to learn  Thomas did the voice in gun but now thinking back I remember thinking that’s some good voice acting so it makes sense lol 

i haven’t read the expanse books how many are we up too now is it 8 ?? I will have to start them at sometime when I get the chance 

what do you play on the pc The Goktor??

And Just to mention the status of the Autograph to Gail And Geoff nothing heard back from that email yet I probably haven’t left it long enough have I ???

kind Regards Jonathan 

Hey Jonathan - I think I'd give it just a little longer if I were you, don't know what process they follow so it might be a case of it sitting in someone's inbox till they get round to looking at it, I'm sure they're busy people!  If you don't get any joy though I'm sure Geoff will make good on his offer, but TJ is a real busy boy at the moment so you might have to just bide your time!  It'll be worth the wait though 😊

11 hours ago, Jonathan said:

Hi, The Goktor

Gun was an absolute classic it came out on pc so I’m sure you can hunt down a cheap enough copy and give it a blast 

It’s certainly up there with Red dead.

shame you haven’t  played RDR 1 or 2

they are really good I like the undead night mare add on can’t beat some zombie killing lol

I was really surprised to learn  Thomas did the voice in gun but now thinking back I remember thinking that’s some good voice acting so it makes sense lol 

i haven’t read the expanse books how many are we up too now is it 8 ?? I will have to start them at sometime when I get the chance 

what do you play on the pc The Goktor??

And Just to mention the status of the Autograph to Gail And Geoff nothing heard back from that email yet I probably haven’t left it long enough have I ???

kind Regards Jonathan 

Have to say you totally lost me at zombies! I hate zommers! 🤣 I'll see if the base game is on Steam though (I only use digital content - no optical drive!). As for other games; Fallout, Assassin's Creed, Tomb Raider, Mass Effect, Thief, This War of Mine, Civ, Surviving Mars, Kerbal Space Programme... and more! I don't like horror games, nor stuff like Call of Duty, Gears, etc. Don't like sports or racing games either! 

Just got Xbox Game Pass, so I can play Sea of Thieves with my son. I really like that we can play together, even though he's on Xbone and I'm on PC. Been waiting for cross-platform capability for sooo long! I've also discovered a load of indie games, so that's next weekend taken care of! 😋

The Expanse series is 100% worth reading - the audio books are great too. I have both!

I hope you get the autograph sorted out - I imagine that whomever deals with that kind of thing is very busy. Perhaps if you've not heard anything after 30 days, it might be worth chasing up... just in case they've missed it. Or even worse - your email has ended up in the spam folder!

14 hours ago, Gail said:

Hey Jonathan - I think I'd give it just a little longer if I were you, don't know what process they follow so it might be a case of it sitting in someone's inbox till they get round to looking at it, I'm sure they're busy people!  If you don't get any joy though I'm sure Geoff will make good on his offer, but TJ is a real busy boy at the moment so you might have to just bide your time!  It'll be worth the wait though 😊

Yeah I will just wait longer, it’s like they say good things come to those who wait 

Thanks Gail 

2 hours ago, The Goktor said:

Have to say you totally lost me at zombies! I hate zommers! 🤣 I'll see if the base game is on Steam though (I only use digital content - no optical drive!). As for other games; Fallout, Assassin's Creed, Tomb Raider, Mass Effect, Thief, This War of Mine, Civ, Surviving Mars, Kerbal Space Programme... and more! I don't like horror games, nor stuff like Call of Duty, Gears, etc. Don't like sports or racing games either! 

Just got Xbox Game Pass, so I can play Sea of Thieves with my son. I really like that we can play together, even though he's on Xbone and I'm on PC. Been waiting for cross-platform capability for sooo long! I've also discovered a load of indie games, so that's next weekend taken care of! 😋

The Expanse series is 100% worth reading - the audio books are great too. I have both!

I hope you get the autograph sorted out - I imagine that whomever deals with that kind of thing is very busy. Perhaps if you've not heard anything after 30 days, it might be worth chasing up... just in case they've missed it. Or even worse - your email has ended up in the spam folder!

Hahaha I love horror and horror games and racing games  

I play Assassins Creed as well and fallout I never got into mass effect but I always wanted to, you have just reminded me I need to play those games lol that’s my weekend sorted off to the game shop now Me thinks lol 

cross platform is a great I idea, are only certain games cross platform though because there’s Afew games I wouldn’t mind playing with my pc mates from work but I don’t have a pc so I play console 

indie games the last one I really loved was hotline Miami that was brilliant it’s just got a switch release I see that’s a game worth checking out 

i haven’t played sea of thieves though but I’m in to the whole pirate thing black sails I really enjoyed.

the expanse audiobooks 🤔 I’ve never tried audiobooks maybe I should check this out also.

as for the autograph yeah I think your idea is a good one just give it 30 days then just see what’s happening although I’m sure Gail is right Geoff will make good on is offer if I don’t hear anything and then I will be one seriously happy man autograph by the man himself wow !!!