sidewaysgaze

Mutant Chronicles

The Making Of on the DVD is one of the best I’ve seen. It follows the film from pre to post production and is a real fly on the wall experience. It’s not glossy or full of sound bites saying how awesome everybody is. It’s the kind of making of documentary that makes you want to work on a film.

Sorry for this guys but I have just come accross a DC verison of the film (cant go back 35 pages on the thread to find out if already been discussed), both seem to run for the same time so before I buy it (I say before, but I mean Ive bought it already) does anyone know what the diffrences are in the film?

Sorry for this guys but I have just come accross a DC verison of the film (cant go back 35 pages on the thread to find out if already been discussed), both seem to run for the same time so before I buy it (I say before, but I mean Ive bought it already) does anyone know what the diffrences are in the film?

The ending is a little different than when it ran on the SciFi channel. Maybe a few other touches here and there.

The ending is a little different than when it ran on the SciFi channel. Maybe a few other touches here and there.

Thanks man, looking forward to it turning up for another view.

This is one movie I don't have of his yet. I have seen it and I loved it, I think him and Ron Pearlman act so well together. They were good in this and in Dark Country. :rolleyes:

I got the mutant chronicles DVD but it is the directors cut and my son says it is better. Have not had a chance to watch it. Does anyone know if it is better then the original DVD.

Happy 11 year anniversary. (Yesterday 24th) 

Hello,

please consider the thread title: there are spoilers coming your way!

I found nice videos on the page of Simon Hunter, the Director of MC. Especially the second video from the top is interesting since you can see the green screen shooting vs. final rendering of the images.

http://simonhunter.com/features

Enjoy!

On 8/17/2019 at 9:58 PM, Enaira said:

Hello,

please consider the thread title: there are spoilers coming your way!

I found nice videos on the page of Simon Hunter, the Director of MC. Especially the second video from the top is interesting since you can see the green screen shooting vs. final rendering of the images.

http://simonhunter.com/features

Enjoy!

Thank you for that, Ariane - very cool watching the BTS footage. When you see all the green screen, it really does give you an appreciation of how talented actors are, doesn't it? I don't imagine it's easy to react to things that aren't there... or to fluffy balls on sticks instead of gribbly monsters!

I finally got around to watching MC the other night, and really enjoyed it; in fact, far more than I'd anticipated. I especially loved the dieselpunk style and the cheesy one-liners. And the fact that Sean Pertwee was in it too - he's always such good value!

And of course, I can now tell my nephew, Ian, that I have finally got around to watching another of his films. 🤭

This just came up today in my movie prop group on FB.  I really liked this movie and believe TJ’s performance was so unrated.  With Black Friday and Christmas coming, can I afford this prop?  Where’s that money tree when you need it? 😉

3D42C6D6-2CD8-4C70-B873-EE124BA35875.jpeg

6E942F8A-8784-4738-BC9F-4C5652F27CCA.jpeg

EC8B4413-9028-41D2-9940-56DB6FC0641F.jpeg

On 11/19/2019 at 8:06 PM, Sundance said:

This just came up today in my movie prop group on FB.  I really liked this movie and believe TJ’s performance was so unrated.  With Black Friday and Christmas coming, can I afford this prop?  Where’s that money tree when you need it? 😉

I have no idea but if you find it, could you please let me know, so that I can take a cutting to grow at home? Heheh!

I really enjoyed MC, especially the visuals. ♥️

🤣🤣🤣🤣 A clone of TJ or the helmet? 🤣🤣

9 hours ago, Sundance said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣 A clone of TJ or the helmet? 🤣🤣

The money tree you mentioned! 🤣

(What on earth would I do with a clone of a helmet? Or even one of Tom, for that matter!)

39 minutes ago, The Goktor said:

(What on earth would I do with a clone of a helmet? Or even one of Tom, for that matter!)

Not saying a word!!!! 😲🤭

1 hour ago, Gail said:

Not saying a word!!!! 😲🤭

Shush, you... you hussy! 🤣

Although... if he's any good at hoovering and dusting... 😋

38 minutes ago, Sundance said:

lmao!!! 

Well, hello stranger! Nice to see you back here again!