Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Probably wise - you know we’d be on at you for information like a pack of rabid dogs at the merest hint of whatever it is!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Gail said:

Probably wise - you know we’d be on at you for information like a pack of rabid dogs at the merest hint of whatever it is!!!

lol, yes Im aware of that. However Renegade will be kept very much separate from RAW. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is there maybe a remote possibility at some time in the near or not too distant future (vague enough for ya?) of some type of forum-y sort of thing there too??  (If there is, I'm in!)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anything is possible and I'm still discussing the site specifics with Courtney however my personal opinion is that it wont have this type of interaction I.e a forum but still early.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Few of Thomas and Courtney from The Predator premiere that I hadn't seen. 

gettyimages-1032690672-2048x2048.jpg

gettyimages-1032690676-2048x2048.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Quick question Geoff - who is ‘wereallrenegade’ on IG?  Is this ‘our’ Renegade or an interloper?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Gail said:

Quick question Geoff - who is ‘wereallrenegade’ on IG?  Is this ‘our’ Renegade or an interloper?

That was a test account of mine. Working through some social bits for everyone. Its not there any more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Righty-ho, just checking 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Site URL now locked in and behind the scenes work kicking off, media being prepared, photo shoots already been done so moving along nicely here folks. Hope to share stuff with ya soon. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Geoff said:

Site URL now locked in and behind the scenes work kicking off, media being prepared, photo shoots already been done so moving along nicely here folks. Hope to share stuff with ya soon. 

Shiny! Can't wait to see what kind of material Renegade is going to be making (obvs hoping for genre stuff)!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, The Goktor said:

Shiny! Can't wait to see what kind of material Renegade is going to be making (obvs hoping for genre stuff)!

From a Buick 8 was in discussion a few months ago...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Enaira said:

From a Buick 8 was in discussion a few months ago...

One of the good things about Stephen King's work is that it's not scary! I really, really don't like horror films but I find King's stuff to be more like supernatural/SciFi thrillers than anything truly horrific... which is great news for a wuss like me! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Buick is still the one thats being sorted first but there are a number of scripts now that have been optioned so who knows. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Excellent news Geoff - here’s hoping for lots more! 🤞

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

.....................Getting close.

....................RENEGADE WILL BE BOLTING FREE SOON.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Characters are revealed in a storm.......

@wearerenegades 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/3/2019 at 12:37 PM, Gail said:

So are you at liberty to tell us what your involvement is yet, or is it all hush-hush need to know basis for now?

So Geoff, can you divulge any more information on your involvement yet?  Not being nosey (well, no more than usual!), just interested 😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Gail said:

So Geoff, can you divulge any more information on your involvement yet?  Not being nosey (well, no more than usual!), just interested 😁

lol, well lets just say im back office and Tom & Court are front of house. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fair enough - looking forward to more news as and when you can share!👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We are also now on facebook

 https://www.facebook.com/Renegade-104143234297394/?ref=aymt_homepage_panel&eid=ARDHSDK1UBxiTGk4Xa3SLYeG2MleydSfcwrjDqroc6mPEU0ljMBG8KgN5XayqWOYbKgXEQ3Z_7Kmo0Mc

We also have our website address which im now working on and will let everyone know the details shortly. Will get a landing page sorted for the formal release (Very Soon) and then build quickly afterwards.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone else find it incredibly exciting to be here at the start of Renegade?  Stuff like this has never been on my radar but now I'm almost constantly hovering over my phone waiting for news - I know it's all still coming together and things are still being worked on but  I'm really hoping for big things for everyone involved.  Can't wait for it to gather some steam and really get moving!

Thanks Geoff for keeping us bang up to date with developments 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Gail said:

Does anyone else find it incredibly exciting to be here at the start of Renegade?  Stuff like this has never been on my radar but now I'm almost constantly hovering over my phone waiting for news - I know it's all still coming together and things are still being worked on but  I'm really hoping for big things for everyone involved.  Can't wait for it to gather some steam and really get moving!

Thanks Geoff for keeping us bang up to date with developments 👍

You're not wrong, Gail! I'm looking forward to what's going to be coming out of the Renegade stable, as it were. I am thrilled for Court and Tom, that they've been able to get this off the ground. And very grateful to you, Geoff, for being a part of it, and keeping us up to date (obvs for T&C to allow you to, of course). Congratulatory hugs all-round, methinks! xx 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Exciting, busy times for sure!  Cant wait to show it to you all. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The movie "The masterpiece" from Courtney is from 2010. Way before Renegade. Actually it's funny to think about Tom and Courtney both directing at the same period, they do have similar experiences I guess.

My question being: what is the link to Renegade, if any?

Or was the Insta post a general info about the background of our two protagonists? In that case DC should be next 👍🏻, right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No real Renegade link, just starting to show off some of Courtney's early body body of work same as we will do for Toms early Jonni Nitro. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...