Excellent idea Ariane, whaddya think Geoff? Any chance when he’s a bit less busy?

See how Miller emerged from book to reality... 🤤

Great idea, I'll fire it his way next time I talk to him. 

11 minutes ago, Geoff said:

Great idea, I'll fire it his way next time I talk to him. 

Thank you as always Geoff! 👍

Remaining schedule for the year is currently being sorted out so once I know where everything is I'll get Thomas to schedule in some time for another ask me anything but not gonna be till end of Oct I reckon.

Yes!!! I can wait........not patiently but I can wait! 😃

Hey TJ - noticed you lurking recently, just wanted to say ‘hi’ and hope you’re well!  x

14 minutes ago, angelina.elander@gmail.com said:

Please delete. 

All done for you. 

Hello Tom,

If I'm not mistaken the 3D DC Q&A starts about now... sure hope you had a blast observing your audience today. I hope the technical quality of the projection was up to your expectations.

I have these questions for you:

- How long was pre-production for DC? We often hear about directors that mature an idea during 10 years before finally making their movie.

- How much material got shot and then cut? Would you say that the ratio was especially effective in comparison to other movies with the same budget? My guess is yes because you storyboarded everything but I have no idea about the ratio.

- Could you explain how this event was made possible? Did you contact the theater or did they propose to show your movie?

- What are the chances of repeating this fun abroad?

Thanks and see you around!

Before the end of the year ?

Geoff, that would be awesome, I'm counting on you 👍🏻

I would be online any time of the night for another Q&A...

31 minutes ago, Enaira said:

Before the end of the year ?

Geoff, that would be awesome, I'm counting on you 👍🏻

I would be online any time of the night for another Q&A...

I'll do my best, might be a good time as we would have more to update on Renegade, The Lycon, The Expanse, new releases and films that are trying to be locked in now that obviously arnt up yet, plus ya know Christmas and all that. 

I'll keep everyone posted but im not gonna lean it on Tom for a bit yet. 

Hey Geoff, hey Tom, happy Thanksgiving!

I'd just like to mention that my basket of questions is full and even though I'm trying very hard to control and contain the wild basket content I cannot be held responsible if my restless questions spill over soon and invade  the forum!

For the safety of everyone I fear we should organize a Q&A soon 😉

I absolutely agree!  And not (only!) for selfish reasons, for the sake of Ariane’s state of mind I appeal to your better nature 😁

I'll be honest here I dont think it will happen this side of Christmas. Thomas has literally a few days off at the minute and we are still finishing Renegade bits and then straight into rehearsals for Crimson shoot. 

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Still, I suppose we’d rather have Thomas busy working on new stuff to thrill us with, Q & A will just be a nice bonus to look forward to 🙂

But of course if he feels like popping his head round the door to say 'Hi' that would be great too!! 😉

14 hours ago, Geoff said:

I'll be honest here I dont think it will happen this side of Christmas.

I have bought a second keylock and heavy chains. The basket is now a safe. And I have thrown the key away.

1 hour ago, Enaira said:

I have bought a second keylock and heavy chains. The basket is now a safe. And I have thrown the key away.

Oh Ariane, that’s made me a little bit sad 🥺 Don’t give up hope x

I had the weirdest dream this morning - my local radio station breakfast presenters are going round switching on people’s Christmas lights next week and I must have confused that with Q&A in my half asleep state and woke up convinced that Thomas was coming to my work to do just that, for a split second I was absolutely elated that I was really going to see him then reality hit and I was crushed.  I think I actually pulled the covers over my head and cursed a bit 😖. Ah well, the dream was nice anyway.......

Ah maybe it sounds harsher in writing as it is meant. I just need to remind myself to be patient. Well I hope you'll have a great day anyway! 

7 minutes ago, Enaira said:

Ah maybe it sounds harsher in writing as it is meant. I just need to remind myself to be patient. Well I hope you'll have a great day anyway! 

That sounds a bit more positive 😊 Make sure you keep that key safe!  x

On 11/28/2019 at 4:34 PM, Gail said:

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Still, I suppose we’d rather have Thomas busy working on new stuff to thrill us with, Q & A will just be a nice bonus to look forward to 🙂

Absolutely! But you know what'd happen; it'd be Sod's Law that if Tom got a couple of hours' breathing room, and popped in here, it would be on the evening of December 16th, while I'm at my nephew's* show! 🤣 So, Tom - don't do that! Please! Ha ha!

(*Not my nephew who worked on Mutant Chronicles... my 16 year-old, aspiring musical star nephew!)

Erm, cough.......   

We might be able to sort something out here in Dec.

No promises yet but schedule changes might have provided a window.......

Will keep you posted.

YYYYYYEEEEEAAAAHHHHH !

(Was it loud enough?)

Pleeeaaase not on the 16th 😉