3 hours ago, Thomas Jane said:

love Buk. also check out John Fante. Miller of course. 

Thank you Tom hope you had a good time at the birthday party and picked out a good gift haha I will check out John Fante thank you 👍

10 hours ago, Thomas Jane said:

this has been super fun. Geoff: let's set up another one in a couple months!  

Geoff and all, I woke up feeling as if I had been partying all night. I guess I'm not the only one. Feels like a daydream now.

Well Tom seemed pleased as well and invited us to repeat the exercise in a few months. This is great news as a very few questions were dropped here and there, plus there will be new ones for sure as the new films and Lycan get out in the open.

Already looking forward to it!

Ariane

1 hour ago, Enaira said:

Geoff and all, I woke up feeling as if I had been partying all night. I guess I'm not the only one. Feels like a daydream now.

Well Tom seemed pleased as well and invited us to repeat the exercise in a few months. This is great news as a very few questions were dropped here and there, plus there will be new ones for sure as the new films and Lycan get out in the open.

Already looking forward to it!

Ariane

Me too Ariane, it was a great event and I really hope we get the chance to do it again soon!  Tom is a legend and I think I fell a little bit (more!) in love with him last night! 💕. Huge thanks to Geoff as well for holding it all together 👏👏👏👏

6 hours ago, Thomas Jane said:

have a blast!  where's the party? i'll tell ya right now tho, i spend so much time away that i don't like to travel unless it's for love or money. much rather be at home with my favorite things...  wish him a great time from me. 

So.........how much money are we talking exactly????  Or I could come to you.......😉  If you are ever unlucky enough to find yourself stuck in the North of England though, I promise the Guinness is on me! 🍻

17 minutes ago, Gail Bentley said:

Me too Ariane, it was a great event and I really hope we get the chance to do it again soon!  Tom is a legend and I think I fell a little bit (more!) in love with him last night! 💕. Huge thanks to Geoff as well for holding it all together 👏👏👏👏

I'm glad everyone had fun. We WILL do it again. Next few months are gonna be rammed as you can tell so time is limited but we will get Tom back in formally as soon as he catches his breath.....however he is known to lurk.😉

It was very sweet of TJ to pop back in & answer some more questions. 😍

46 minutes ago, Rosella said:

It was very sweet of TJ to pop back in & answer some more questions. 😍

keep adding any you have to here and Thomas has said he will check back in to answer when he can. 

Wow, I was really drunk last night, sorry for that...pillow talk and all kinds of flirts (my neighbors suffered more than you from this though, as I spent hours singing in the kitchen)  🤣 I'm shameless. Good to know that Mr. Jane is likely to travel for love though. 

15 hours ago, Thomas Jane said:

whoa thanks!  there is a directors cut i did a few years ago. contact me, send me a SASE and i will send to you. as for music, that's tough. Eric Lewis is a brilliant dude tho

Could someone please explain what a SASE is? In case it's not a disease I'll take one too 😁

3 minutes ago, Geoff said:

keep adding any you have to here and Thomas has said he will check back in to answer when he can. 

I remember him mentioning that....I just didn't expect him back so soon. Bless his heart. ❤️ 

& good call to drop the LIVE from the title of this thread until his next chat. 👍

2 minutes ago, Enaira said:

Could someone please explain what a SASE is? In case it's not a disease I'll take one too 😁

lol

Self Address Stamped Envelope

Just now, Geoff said:

lol

I wouldn't mind adding a pretty Director's Cut of DARK COUNTRY to my collection. B) Was TJ for real about its existence & how would one go about acquiring it? 

1 minute ago, Rosella said:

I wouldn't mind adding a pretty Director's Cut of DARK COUNTRY to my collection. B) Was TJ for real about its existence & how would one go about acquiring it? 

Im working on that now for everyone. Will have more details soon. 

3 minutes ago, Geoff said:

Im working on that now for everyone. Will have more details soon. 

Woohoo!! That'd be SUPER RAWesome!!! Thank yoooooooooouuuuuu!!! 😍🙌

24 minutes ago, Rosella said:

Woohoo!! That'd be SUPER RAWesome!!! Thank yoooooooooouuuuuu!!! 😍🙌

Totally agree! Love SASE now that I know what it is 😛

16 hours ago, Enaira said:

*Bad Planet spoiler*
In Bad Planet, there's a woman. She's quite clever but ends up dead, then resuscitated and finally half naked in the arms of a hyper muscular hero from far far away in the galaxy. I think it's cool. Love it even. Would you say you fulfilled a fantasy of yours or is it just the required "code" in Sci-Fi/horror and you “had to” include that “little lady” (quote) in the scenario?

Geoff mentioned Tom might come back for a short time. In this case I'd like to remind about this one. 

16 hours ago, Enaira said:

Indiana Jones got his chin scar as a teenager while taming a lion on a train. Joe Miller can surely beat that, right? Can't he?

And this one is really not important but in case you feel creative...

Just curious Geoff - did everybody behave last night or did you have to pull anything?  Hope we all conducted ourselves well for your sake!

Just now, Gail Bentley said:

Just curious Geoff - did everybody behave last night or did you have to pull anything?  Hope we all conducted ourselves well for your sake!

I was about to ask the same question ☺️ how about technics also? Did the forum work perfectly? You were mentioning issues due to late arrival of some guests. Just a time matter or a bug?

If you do come back to the boards Tom, can you tell me if you have any plans to come to the UK anytime soon?  We'd love to see you!

I woke up this afternoon Greenwich time 😅still thinking about last night’s chat with Mr Jane. I’m very new to him and surprised I let him pass me by for so long. How could I have missed an handsome actor who’s not dumb for a change, a rock star with fine taste, a graphic novels lover on top of it? These are rare qualities in the industry I think. 

So thank u Geoff for running this place and for getting me to know a little more about an all round cool guy who’s worth my time following.

I’ll be thinking of another question for Mr J later xx

A question for the Boss, whenever he feels like.

You seem like a very hard working person , running different projects on the side, intense acting schedules ... what motivates you to keep on going, as I would imagine you’ve had plenty of fame love and money, and many actors and actresses are quite happy to disappear once they’ve done all that. It’s also true that for some others the phone just stops ringing, unwillingly. So why is TJ still talking on the phone, where do you find your energy? Do you enjoy the waves of popularity or is it passion?

3 hours ago, Geoff said:

lol

So, for international postage would that mean self-addressed envelope plus an international reply coupon? 

Or should we add a 1,15$ stamp?

4 hours ago, Enaira said:

Totally agree! Love SASE now that I know what it is 😛

I had to Google it yesterday myself. Never seen it abbreviated so fancy like. 😄 

3 hours ago, Enaira said:

I was about to ask the same question ☺️ how about technics also? Did the forum work perfectly? You were mentioning issues due to late arrival of some guests. Just a time matter or a bug?

Everything went fine behind the scenes. All new registrations have to be manually ok'd now to avoid spammers so when people registered to join after we went live I had to do that so they could join as quick as possible. Few questions never made it through for certain reasons but all good.