1 minute ago, Thomas Jane said:

depends on what you mean by doing battle but yes, those are words to live by!

🤣

3 minutes ago, Thomas Jane said:

i grew up D.C. punk rock, minor threat, rites of spring, fugazi. loved Siouxie, Gen x, peter murphy, etc. now my daughter has me on tame impala. fuuuck

Thanks for answering another question! Great selection! & I love that you're getting into music your daughter likes. :D

15 minutes ago, Enaira said:

Wow I understand better now, thank you!

The kiss with Julie isn't in the book. I read somewhere that you and Florence improvised. Can you tell us how it happened exactly? The idea came during rehearsal or during shooting? And what were the first reactions of Abraham and Franck? On what did you sit during that scene? Your position looks strange, were you sitting at all? Or were you suffering leg muscles burns for the beauty of the scene? I guess the room was completely green? Or did you have blue lights?
It is by the way the most beautiful, unexpected, dangerous, romantic, cult kiss of sci-fi history along with Han Solo and Leia. Your voice… your vac suit… your sexy nuc pet… You’ve been exploding the neurons and synapses of several thousands of viewers here. Job extremely well done!

thanks! that was improvised on the day as i remember it. we hade little green sawhorses to sit on. julie was pretty uncomfortable. good kisser tho

12 minutes ago, jinxedfoxy said:

Sorry I'm bad with questions. I just wanted to say Hi! since I have to leave in a few.

hiya! thanks for stoppin by

Geoff you're awfully quiet, you still there?

*steam jets out of ears*

*need 30 fingers to check all the entries at the same time*

12 minutes ago, Adam Stines said:

Have you followed any of Tom Delonge's stuff with that To the Stars academy?

yes i have. interesting stuff. 

Just now, Thomas Jane said:

thanks! that was improvised on the day as i remember it. we hade little green sawhorses to sit on. julie was pretty uncomfortable. good kisser tho

You do realise that there are thousands of women green with jealousy of Florence?  That kiss was so tender and full of meaning, awesome......

Just now, Enaira said:

Geoff you're awfully quiet, you still there?

*steam jets out of ears*

*need 30 fingers to check all the entries at the same time*

Im here dont worry just lurking behind the scenes, lot of people joining late need setting up. Couple letting go. 

The 15th Anniversary of THE PUNISHER came & went without much noise, but what is the likelihood of a cast reunion happening for, say, its 20th anniversary? (I know...too early to predict these things, but surely they take years to plan & I mainly want to know if you'd be on board for one)  

9 minutes ago, Thomas Jane said:

whoa thanks!  there is a directors cut i did a few years ago. contact me, send me a SASE and i will send to you. as for music, that's tough. Eric Lewis is a brilliant dude tho

Wow, awesome.  How do I know where to send it?

3 minutes ago, Gail Bentley said:

You do realise that there are thousands of women green with jealousy of Florence?  That kiss was so tender and full of meaning, awesome......

Concur to that 😎👍

1 minute ago, Geoff said:

Im here dont worry just lurking behind the scenes, lot of people joining late need setting up. Couple letting go. 

i've only got a few more mins here folks, i've got a friend with a birthday coming up and i've got to get to a special store before they close!  but if i get any more good questions i will check them out later and answer them!  this has been super fun. Geoff: let's set up another one in a couple months!  

2 minutes ago, Geoff said:

One hour in and going great from this side Geoff, hope you're holding up okay 👌 

1 minute ago, Rosella said:

The 15th Anniversary of THE PUNISHER came & went without much noise, but what is the likelihood of a cast reunion happening for, say, its 20th anniversary? (I know...too early to predict these things, but surely they take years to plan & I mainly want to know if you'd be on board for one)  

that would be cool. we'll all have canes and walkers and shit

I read you love the movie « Alien » and that it had a big impact on you. Have you ever been to the alien's designer museum in Switzerland, the HR Giger Museum ?

i've only got a few more mins here folks, i've got a friend with a birthday coming up and i've got to get to a special store before they close!  but if i get any more good questions i will check them out later and answer them!  this has been super fun. Geoff: let's set up another one in a couple months!  

Aw no, don't leave us Boss......... well okay, if you really have to.  Thanks a million for your time, love you loads!  xx

Just now, Chris Sue said:

I read you love the movie « Alien » and that it had a big impact on you. Have you ever been to the alien's designer museum in Switzerland, the HR Giger Museum ?

no but dying to. i've got a couple books on Giger, love that guy

2 minutes ago, Thomas Jane said:

Copy that boss. Thanks for ya time. 

You sound like a tireless worker, always shooting movies or planning other projects. Do you ever go away on a break, and if so what kind of holidaymaker are you? Do u prefer the cities, the beach or the snow?

Well gotta get back to work dodged enough of it!..See ya later everyone!

no but dying to. i've got a couple books on Giger, love that guy

Hope you find the time to visit then, you should enjoy it ! And the rest of the country is beautiful as well !
Thank you so much for your time