Jump to content

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Geoff said:

Erm, cough.......   

We might be able to sort something out here in Dec.

No promises yet but schedule changes might have provided a window.......

Will keep you posted.

Geoff I think I love you!!!!!!!!!! 😃😃😃

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Gail said:

Geoff I think I love you!!!!!!!!!! 😃😃😃

How sweet, the first step of your sexually mature Death Spider life! You're all confused with the new situation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Enaira said:

How sweet, the first step of your sexually mature Death Spider life! You're all confused with the new situation.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Enaira said:

Pleeeaaase not on the 16th 😉

I think we might be a bit preoccupied on the 13th as well..........but hell, if it turns out that’s the only time he has then so be it. TV can wait,TJ can’t!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Gail said:

I think we might be a bit preoccupied on the 13th as well..........but hell, if it turns out that’s the only time he has then so be it. TV can wait,TJ can’t!!!

I honestly don't care about S4 - if there's a Q&A with Tom I'll be there. You've put it right: TV can wait. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Enaira said:

I honestly don't care about S4 

😯😯

I hope you just mean that if it’s a straight choice, Q&A with Thomas wins - in which case I’m right with you!!  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Gail said:

😯😯

I hope you just mean that if it’s a straight choice, Q&A with Thomas wins - in which case I’m right with you!!  

Exactly! You know me...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Enaira said:

Exactly! You know me...

Phew - thought we'd lost you for a minute there! 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Geoff said:

Erm, cough.......   

We might be able to sort something out here in Dec.

No promises yet but schedule changes might have provided a window.......

Will keep you posted.

I've been smiling the whole day. Interacting with Tom is definitely a highlight and I'm sooo impatient to know more about the Lycan! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/1/2019 at 12:11 PM, Enaira said:

I honestly don't care about S4 - if there's a Q&A with Tom I'll be there. You've put it right: TV can wait. 

No, no, nooooo... much as I'm fond of Tom, The Expanse comes first! Everyone knows to leave me the frell alone on the 13th. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

>>>>>Runs around singing, "I'm a blasphemer" to the tune of "I'm a believer"<<<<<

Although, saying that, it's entirely likely that S4 will drop at 00:01, as happened with Man in the High Castle, so that being the case, if there were to be a Q&A here, I'd probably have finished my mega-binge by then anyway! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Progress here with T but nothing concrete yet so im not putting it out there just yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/3/2019 at 10:29 AM, Geoff said:

Progress here with T but nothing concrete yet so im not putting it out there just yet.

Any more progress yet?  Really don't want to sound like I'm pestering, just, erm..................asking for a friend, yes, that's it, a friend wants to know, it's not me nagging honest!! 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Amos S3 E20: I'm that friend 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Loving your work Ariane!  😂😂 👏👏

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/11/2019 at 11:34 PM, Gail said:

Any more progress yet?  Really don't want to sound like I'm pestering, just, erm..................asking for a friend, yes, that's it, a friend wants to know, it's not me nagging honest!! 😉

Still working on it......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...