1 minute ago, Geoff said:

Try tellin him that!

Image result for challenge accepted gif

不不不不不不不不

6 hours ago, Geoff said:

One by one, dealers and junkies continue to die. Eddie finds that the closer he gets to the truth, the greater he risks his life. He and his partner both survive ambushes, but Eddie continues on, undeterred.

Awesome storyline, I really can see it already and Thomas will send sparks flying around when he impersonates Eddie.

Is this another cutnpaste job by the Hurrying-out-a-poster department? Just that TJs pic looks suspiciously like one of Allan Amatos portrait shots, or is that just me.........

1 minute ago, Gail said:

Is this another cutnpaste job by the Hurrying-out-a-poster department? Just that TJs pic looks suspiciously like one of Allan Amatos portrait shots, or is that just me.........

Ha ha ha! My first thought was that whomever wasresponsible, they urgently needPhotoshop lessons.

(Am now desperately hoping it wasn't you, Geoff!)

7 minutes ago, The Goktor said:

Ha ha ha! My first thought was that whomever wasresponsible, they urgently needPhotoshop lessons.

(Am now desperately hoping it wasn't you, Geoff!)

THAT'S A NEGATIVE !!!

2 minutes ago, Geoff said:

THAT'S A NEGATIVE !!!

Yay!!!!

7 minutes ago, Gail said:

Yay!!!!

LOL.

Im too busy working on other artwork.... Cough, Buick.

Ooooooh - do tell!!

46 minutes ago, Gail said:

Ooooooh - do tell!!

lol, nothing more to tell....... yet but im doing the advance art for Buick at the minute.

57 minutes ago, Geoff said:

lol, nothing more to tell....... yet but im doing the advance art for Buick at the minute.

Ooh that reminds me..........*shuffles offto the Buick 8 thread*

2 hours ago, Geoff said:

THAT'S A NEGATIVE !!!

Huzzah - you got there in the end!

3 hours ago, Gail said:

Just that TJs pic looks suspiciously like one of Allan Amatos portrait shots, or is that just me.........

They chose this picture just to please me

5 minutes ago, Enaira said:

Obviously!

7 hours ago, Geoff said:

crimson_blue-standard.jpg

Yikes! Why do bad posters happen to great actors?

3 hours ago, Enaira said:

But I agree here with y'all: this picture on a poster doesn't bring the same effect

7 minutes ago, Enaira said:

But I agree here with y'all: this picture on a poster doesn't bring the same effect

Even the tagline is so-so. This looks like a fake movie poster. I don't know why they don't spend more time on covers/posters.

I do love seeing that TJ got top-billing. That's a plus.

You're absolutely right. It's fantastic that there even is a poster before production. And TJ cannot be overseen, so I like that!

7 minutes ago, Enaira said:

You're absolutely right. It's fantastic that there even is a poster before production. And TJ cannot be overseen, so I like that!

We should also be glad that we can see TJ's eyes, instead of hiding them behind sunglasses. But I still can't stop laughing when I look at it.

Also astonishing (and I love to be astonished) is the fact that I envisioned a detective fully compliant with the clich矇: large hat, small hidden gun under the coat. The gun he holds here is larger than ... well... extremely large. It isn't even a gun. What type of detective will we discover?

14 minutes ago, Enaira said:

Also astonishing (and I love to be astonished) is the fact that I envisioned a detective fully compliant with the clich矇: large hat, small hidden gun under the coat. The gun he holds here is larger than ... well... extremely large. It isn't even a gun. What type of detective will we discover?

Who knows? But now we'll have to see if his character fires that bad boyor if it's just a poster prop.

53 minutes ago, Rosella said:

Yikes! Why do bad posters happen to great actors?

Because amateurs!

38 minutes ago, Rosella said:

Even the tagline is so-so. This looks like a fake movie poster. I don't know why they don't spend more time on covers/posters.

I'd actually go so far as to say that the tagline is terrible. Makes my inner copywriter twitch! Ha ha! It really does look like a bad fan-made poster... mayhap it is. No idea.

16 minutes ago, Enaira said:

The gun he holds here is larger than ... well... extremely large.

It actually looks as though Tom's head has been Photoshopped onto someone else's body. He looks like one of our airport security police in that poster... which I'm sure is not what CB isabout!

heathrow.jpg?w968h681

1459760746514.jpg

1 minute ago, The Goktor said:

Because amateurs!

I'd actually go so far as to say that the tagline is terrible. Makes my inner copywriter twitch! Ha ha! It really does look like a bad fan-made poster... mayhap it is. No idea.

It actually looks as though Tom's head has been Photoshopped onto someone else's body. He looks like one of our airport security police in that poster... which I'm sure what CB is not about!

heathrow.jpg?w968h681

1459760746514.jpg

Yup. Yeah.....that tagline definitely lacks originality.

I think a fan-made poster would've been better than this, which I'm hoping is just a mock-up. Please don't be the official one. That would be sad.

19 minutes ago, Enaira said:

And yeah, why would a detective be dressed like that? It makes little sense! (Although I admit, I don't picture the kind of noir-esque 'tec you're thinking of, Ariane!)

Just now, Rosella said:

Yup. Yeah.....that tagline definitely lacks originality.

I think a fan-made poster would've been better than this, which I'm hoping is just a mock-up. Please don't be the official one. That would be sad.

I can't see it being an official one. I totally get that lower budget movies won't always have the bandwidth for the kind of posters that the A-list ones have but this one looks like they got someone from Fiverr!不不不

Hey Geoff, y'know if the powers that be need a great designer at a reasonable price, I have someone I could put them in touch with! She is epic!