Haunted by a chilling twist-of-fate from his past, hard nosed Homicide Detective, Eddie Braun (Thomas Jane) finds elusive redemption in the back alleys and dark under-belly of San Diego. Braun discovers links between the murders of several junkies and drug dealers. While his colleagues write the string of murders off as the product of gang wars, he believes something more sinister lies beneath.

.....awaiting confirmation from Thomas on this as I wasnt aware of it but it is showing under Hannibal Pictures upcoming projects (along with Tsunami L.A) https://www.thefilmcatalogue.com/films/crimson-blues

10 minutes ago, Geoff said:

Haunted by a chilling twist-of-fate from his past, hard nosed Homicide Detective, Eddie Braun (Thomas Jane) finds elusive redemption in the back alleys and dark under-belly of San Diego. Braun discovers links between the murders of several junkies and drug dealers. While his colleagues write the string of murders off as the product of gang wars, he believes something more sinister lies beneath.

.....awaiting confirmation from Thomas on this as I wasnt aware of it but it is showing under Hannibal Pictures upcoming projects (along with Tsunami L.A) https://www.thefilmcatalogue.com/films/crimson-blues

Wow - even this brief description sounds great, right up Tom’s street!  Hope it’s a goer! 👍

Sounds very promising! 

Well the source isn't great as IMDB get a lot of crap put up so we shall see. 

Please excuse me if off topic. Before joining this forum, IMDB was my reference. Not necessarily in terms of commentaries to the various movies but we were definitely looking at the rating prior to watching a movie. So I am wondering who decides to include information on IMDB? Here if we take an example out of the blue: Crimson Blues for Thomas Jane. Who has written this information on IMDB? Where does the information come from? 

On 5/15/2019 at 6:51 PM, Enaira said:

Please excuse me if off topic. Before joining this forum, IMDB was my reference. Not necessarily in terms of commentaries to the various movies but we were definitely looking at the rating prior to watching a movie. So I am wondering who decides to include information on IMDB? Here if we take an example out of the blue: Crimson Blues for Thomas Jane. Who has written this information on IMDB? Where does the information come from? 

Bit of topic but....

It's open to its members who can update and add things. The film is definitely out there but Tom may not have signed on yet so bit of information here, bit there and 2 plus 2 equals 56. Thomas may well be involved but at an early stage so it appearing now whilst not incorrect might well be presumptuous as until (and sometimes during) the cameras start rolling or you can't always be sure. 

Interesting premise. It'd be great if TJ's involved.

If so, Hannibal Classics might as well add that GIVE 'EM HELL, MALONE sequel or prequel that we've been begging to see for years to their upcoming projects. 😎

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxlTQ3-HVkF/ Nothing new but going up on directors (R. Ellis Frazier ) Instagram page. Could well be moving forward. 

Latest speculation is that this is set to start filming late summer. Thomas "could" be going straight to this almost right after the Salvage shoot. 

4 minutes ago, Geoff said:

Latest speculation is this is is set to start filming late summer. Thomas "could" be going straight to this almost right after the Salvage shoot. 

How does "preparation work" take place in this case? I guess it'll be either frustrating or tiring. Very probably both! With an exhausted actor in the fall.

11 minutes ago, Enaira said:

How does "preparation work" take place in this case? I guess it'll be either frustrating or tiring. Very probably both! With an exhausted actor in the fall.

That's the "Speculation" part as far as I know times scales are not confirmed. It could be filming for Salvage goes through July/Early Aug then Thomas goes straight into prep for this before filming. Just an update at this point as other stuff going on too. Far too many things, not enough hours in the day.  

54 minutes ago, Geoff said:

Far too many things, not enough hours in the day.  

Yes I thought so.

Well actually this was a question I had already thought of for the next Q&A in a few months. So at the moment it takes place the filming will be finished and Tom will be able to look back and reflect for us 😁

I understand that refusing a great project "just" because of time constraints is even more frustrating than having 3 over the top busy months.

20 minutes ago, Enaira said:

Yes I thought so.

Well actually this was a question I had already thought of for the next Q&A in a few months. So at the moment it takes place the filming will be finished and Tom will be able to look back and reflect for us 😁

I understand that refusing a great project "just" because of time constraints is even more frustrating than having 3 over the top busy months.

Well you have The Lycan gearing up also over this period which I know Thomas will have his full attention on, plus towards the latter part of the year Crown Vic will release and may require some more publicity, Warning will hopefully be ready so may need publicity for that also along with Hour of Lead (hopefully) so before you know it poof the year has gone. 

Ha ha, quoting TJ from the DBS anniversary "it's almost like working!". Like his sense of humor very much. 

Had a very brief chat today with the director Roger Frazier and hopefully it is going to be an Aug start with any luck so it does look like (all things running smoothly) that Thomas will move onto this picture once Salvage has completed.

Gonna be a very busy few months ahead again. 

1 hour ago, Geoff said:

Had a very brief chat today with the director Roger Frazier and hopefully it is going to be an Aug start with any luck so it does look like (all things running smoothly) that Thomas will move onto this picture once Salvage has completed.

Gonna be a very busy few months ahead again. 

Yay!  Like the sound of this one, so hope it all goes to plan (whatever the plan is!). Do you actually know everybody in film production now Geoff??

14 minutes ago, Gail Bentley said:

Yay!  Like the sound of this one, so hope it all goes to plan (whatever the plan is!). Do you actually know everybody in film production now Geoff??

Yup got a conf call with Spielberg in five lol. 

12 hours ago, Geoff said:

Yup got a conf call with Spielberg in five lol. 

How’d the call go - did he get any pointers off you?😀 Breakfast meeting with Chris Nolan I assume? 

More cast announcements coming over the next week or so. This one is definitely gathering momentum. 

Dear Mr. T. Jane,

As an active member of the RAW community since nearly 4 full months (!), I hereby appeal to your help to grant our grand great chief master Geoff access to the upcoming Crimson Blues shooting for a period of at least 2 weeks thus allowing him to fill our needy brains with all sorts of more or less important information at a restless tact time of approximately 30 seconds such that we will be de facto muted on this forum by the upcoming stream of pictures and technical details.

Yes this was one sentence!

A few support dimes will suffice for an economic flight, fake printed B&W access card and a resting place in a nearby barn of your liking. Plus a large band of silver tape to ensure silence on set.

Yours truly (applying for the position in case the above mentioned conditions are non acceptable for Geoff 😉)

Enaira

Ha!  Love it Ariane and deeply impressed with your one sentence construction!  Can I put my name down as deputy, you know, just in case, or if you need someone to carry your bags, etc. 😆

You know what Gail, we both hide in Geoff's luggage and save some transportation dimes while offering an information overflow to the forum thrice more efficient... 🧐😁

Loving your thinking Ariane, now we just need to convince The Boss!! 😂.  Although Mr W has been very quiet on the subject so far.......maybe he feels safer with us on the other side of the boards!!!

Dear Mr T Jane

As an almost four month, engaged (and hopefully occasionally engaging) member of this forum, may I echo the sentiment put forward by the ever eloquent Ariane?  Geoff is a vital link between your good self  and us RAWarriors, and I’m sure given the chance he would provide us with all the information we could ever need from the shoot (pretty sure we’d demand it!).  If necessary we could supply the tape to ensure silence on set!

Yours hopefully

Gail