Geoff

Crimson Blues

Haunted by a chilling twist-of-fate from his past, hard nosed Homicide Detective, Eddie Braun (Thomas Jane) finds elusive redemption in the back alleys and dark under-belly of San Diego. Braun discovers links between the murders of several junkies and drug dealers. While his colleagues write the string of murders off as the product of gang wars, he believes something more sinister lies beneath.

.....awaiting confirmation from Thomas on this as I wasnt aware of it but it is showing under Hannibal Pictures upcoming projects (along with Tsunami L.A) https://www.thefilmcatalogue.com/films/crimson-blues

10 minutes ago, Geoff said:

Haunted by a chilling twist-of-fate from his past, hard nosed Homicide Detective, Eddie Braun (Thomas Jane) finds elusive redemption in the back alleys and dark under-belly of San Diego. Braun discovers links between the murders of several junkies and drug dealers. While his colleagues write the string of murders off as the product of gang wars, he believes something more sinister lies beneath.

.....awaiting confirmation from Thomas on this as I wasnt aware of it but it is showing under Hannibal Pictures upcoming projects (along with Tsunami L.A) https://www.thefilmcatalogue.com/films/crimson-blues

Wow - even this brief description sounds great, right up Tom’s street!  Hope it’s a goer! 👍

Sounds very promising! 

Well the source isn't great as IMDB get a lot of crap put up so we shall see. 

Please excuse me if off topic. Before joining this forum, IMDB was my reference. Not necessarily in terms of commentaries to the various movies but we were definitely looking at the rating prior to watching a movie. So I am wondering who decides to include information on IMDB? Here if we take an example out of the blue: Crimson Blues for Thomas Jane. Who has written this information on IMDB? Where does the information come from? 

4 minutes ago, Enaira said:

Please excuse me if off topic. Before joining this forum, IMDB was my reference. Not necessarily in terms of commentaries to the various movies but we were definitely looking at the rating prior to watching a movie. So I am wondering who decides to include information on IMDB? Here if we take an example out of the blue: Crimson Blues for Thomas Jane. Who has written this information on IMDB? Where does the information come from? 

Bit of topic but....

It's open to its members who can update and add things. The film is definitely out there but Tom may not have signed on yet so bit of information here, bit there and 2 plus 2 equals 56. Thomas may well be involved but at an early stage so it appearing now whilst not incorrect might well be presumptuous as until (and sometimes during) the cameras start rolling or you can't alwabe sure. 

Interesting premise. It'd be great if TJ's involved.

If so, Hannibal Classics might as well add that GIVE 'EM HELL, MALONE sequel or prequel that we've been begging to see for years to their upcoming projects. 😎