kenbastard

WELCOME DRINKS

9 hours ago, Geoff said:

few questions that were inappropriate and were removed quicklyย 

Yeah, sorry about that Geoff!! Ahย no, my mistake,ย those were just in my head! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

Lol.ย 

On 8/5/2019 at 7:41 AM, Geoff said:

Oh there wasn't that much nonsense to worry about few questions that were inappropriate and were removed quickly but apart from that and lots of new faces for the night it was smooth.

I look forward to the next one.ย ๐Ÿ˜€

As soon as we can schedule one I'll let everyone know.ย 

I'm ready to listen/look/read/ask!

50 minutes ago, Enaira said:

Oh I dont doubt that for a single second.ย ๐ŸคŸ

1 hour ago, Enaira said:

Right there with you Ariane!! ๐Ÿ˜„

5 minutes ago, Gail Bentley said:

Right there with you Ariane!! ๐Ÿ˜„

I know you both will be at the front of the queue.ย 

Damned right!! ๐Ÿ˜„

11 hours ago, Geoff said:

I know you both will be at the front of the queue.ย 

Make that, you three!ย ๐Ÿ˜‹

59 minutes ago, The Goktor said:

Make that you three!ย ๐Ÿ˜‹

Well I apologise. Front 3.ย 

18 minutes ago, Geoff said:

Well I apologise. Front 3.ย 

Image result for doctor who quite right too

๐Ÿ˜‰

Hello, I registered here just yesterday and I thought I'd introduce myself.ย 

My name is Hasko, I work as a director of documentaries/non-fiction television -ย ย and I am a passionate movie fan. I also love comic books and I often have managed to squeeze those passions into my work ๐Ÿ™‚ย I feel this is a bunch of very kind people so I guess I'll stick around a bit. Hello!

ย 

Wow, that's terrific! Welcome again Hasko!

May I ask who hooked you up to this forum? Was it TJ, Geoff or did you search it by yourself?

It seems you are willing to interact on more than just "real men", which is great because I'm sure you have a completely different view on things and I'm looking forward to the coming conversations.

I must admit I was unaware of it. Somebody pointed out to me that there was some activity regarding Real Men and I was curious. I was also happy that it was about Thomas so I thought, why not take part!

Well hello again Hasko (or Haskins as my phone insists on calling you!), happy to officially welcome you aboard! ย I hope we will keep you entertained ๐Ÿ˜

Thank you very much! Is there a name that could sound more British than Haskins? ๐Ÿ™‚

I was once at a film festival in Austin and someone said that my name sounded like for a henchman in a Bond film! ๐Ÿ˜„ย 

4 minutes ago, Hasko Baumann said:

I must admit I was unaware of it. Somebody pointed out to me that there was some activity regarding Real Men and I was curious. I was also happy that it was about Thomas so I thought, why not take part!

Great idea ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

Did you ever work with Bilal? He's missing around here. I have been wanting to start a thread since 4 months. In my opinion he deserves to be in these walls. I grew up with Exterminator 17...

I did! I interviewed him for Moebius Redux. It was very interesting, I was very impressed by the man. I wasn't too familiar with his work though (and still am not). It was sad though, his stories were very interesting but somehow just did not fit in. It was one of those things. He is only in the film for one or two soundbites which is a shame. I actually feel bad about it now! But I think I put some of the interview into the bonus section...

5 hours ago, Hasko Baumann said:

Thank you very much! Is there a name that could sound more British than Haskins? ๐Ÿ™‚

I was once at a film festival in Austin and someone said that my name sounded like for a henchman in a Bond film! ๐Ÿ˜„ย 

I think it sounds like a 19th century world-class conjurer... The Magnoliusย Hasko!๐Ÿ˜‹ย ๐Ÿ˜‚

9 hours ago, Hasko Baumann said:

Haha - gotta say, you've got a really cool name, definitely Bond villain material! ๐Ÿ˜† (Unlike Haskins - that just sounds like some snivelly junior civil servant!!)

Isn't Hasko a surname from northern Germany?ย 

Just saying 'cause I'm in Jever right now and in Kiel from Monday... ๐Ÿ˜

Moin!

It is, from way up north, my parents came from what we call 'Ostfriesland'. Very uncommon in the rest of the country which is rather unfortunate when you grow up in a different part of it! ๐Ÿ˜„ย 

3 hours ago, Hasko Baumann said:

It is, from way up north, my parents came from what we call 'Ostfriesland'. Very uncommon in the rest of the country which is rather unfortunate when you grow up in a different part of it! ๐Ÿ˜„ย 

It could be worse.... your parents could've named you Radbod or Bubo!ย Hasko actually sounds Slavic to me.ย