kenbastard

WELCOME DRINKS

1 hour ago, Mamabear1974 said:

It is a pleasure meeting you, Chris! Our passions are what make us who we are, give us that drive to live in a sometimes cruel world. Never give up on your dreams!!! Some of the greatest changes in history, some of the greatest dreams come true, come from people who had nothing but their hopes and dreams of a better future and who made the difference for so many! A certain celebrity, just being who they are, are the reason a life I know was saved. Not by their movies, or celebrity, but by showing the world a part of themselves that this person thought was lost and hopeless. Too many people spend their life "working" and forgetting why they were put on this earth. EVERYONE has a gift. You just need to find it. Ok, enough philosophy for one day! LMAO, I am very happy you are here! Best wishes to you!! ;);)

Kat;)

Thank you Kat ! True words, I couldn't have said it better. I couldn't do a job that has no purpose for me. Not always easy, but I just have to remind myself what I truly want to do.

1 hour ago, Geoff said:

Welcome Chris. Glad you made it.

Thank you Geoff !

11 minutes ago, Rosella said:

Welcome, Chris!! Very nice to meet you. & the fact you have a passion for making art & have a cat makes you my kind of people already. 😁 

Hope you have lots of fun hanging out with us on here. 

Nice to meet you too Rosella ! Looking forward to get to know all of you and if you like cats, that's already a good common ground :) 

10 minutes ago, Gail Bentley said:

Welcome to the boards Chris 👋, I'm a relative newbie but the guys here are all cool and really friendly.  Hope you have as much fun as I've had here!  

Thanks Gail ! Everyone seems friendly and welcoming indeed :) 

1 minute ago, Chris Sue said:

Nice to meet you too Rosella ! Looking forward to get to know all of you and if you like cats, that's already a good common ground :) 

:) I love cats! & Yes, it is.   

Hi Everyone, I thought I’d introduce myself before we all start shooting questions at TJ!

I also checked him out after watching The Expanse and was shocked to learned he is the dude from Deep Blue Sea! I remember that movie so well, such a crowd pleaser.

So what’s going to happen later, do we just post the questions under the new thread?

Hugs to All

xx

Following my friend Chris, it's time to properly introduce myself too.

I'm Al, and currently working as a librarian in Montreux, Switzerland -famously known for its Jazz Festival and for the Deep Purple song Smoke on the water, if that rings a bell. I'm also working as a guide in a Sherlock Holmes Museum nearby, calling myself a true Holmesian since... the moment I was able to read, I guess. And reading is definetly one of my greatest passions, besides writing and music. That's how I discoverd The Expanse books, before watching the TV show. And so... here I am!

I'm looking forward to discover more of RAW here and to get to know you all better 😊

4 minutes ago, Al. said:

I'm Al, and currently working as a librarian in Montreux, Switzerland -famously known for its Jazz Festival and for the Deep Purple song Smoke on the water, if that rings a bell. I'm also working as a guide in a Sherlock Holmes Museum nearby, calling myself a true Holmesian since... the moment I was able to read, I guess. And reading is definetly one of my greatest passions, besides writing and music. That's how I discoverd The Expanse books, before watching the TV show. And so... here I am!

I'm looking forward to discover more of RAW here and to get to know you all better 😊

Hi Al, I hope you have prepared some cool questions for Mr T, because I couldn’t think of many, except what do u do in your free time and do u ever read the comments! 🤦🏼‍♀️

4 minutes ago, Anna Clara said:

Hi Everyone, I thought I’d introduce myself before we all start shooting questions at TJ!

I also checked him out after watching The Expanse and was shocked to learned he is the dude from Deep Blue Sea! I remember that movie so well, such a crowd pleaser.

So what’s going to happen later, do we just post the questions under the new thread?

Hugs to All

xx

Welcome to RAW, Anna!! I'm glad you found this site. DEEP BLUE SEA -- Love it! TJ has other great movies worth checking out, as well. I recommend watching him in STANDER & 61*. Plus, THE PUNISHER would be another one worth watching. 

Geoff knows more how things will go, but I'm guessing members will post their questions, one question per post, in the special designated Q&A thread. 

Have fun!! 

*HUGS* 

9 minutes ago, Al. said:

Welcome to RAW, Al!!! Wow! Your job sounds really cool. Love Holmes! Not sure who your favorite is, but Benedict Cumberbatch is mine. Great passions! Maybe you'll share some of your work with us. No pressure, of course. 😁

Hope you enjoy this place! Certainly glad you discovered it! 

2 minutes ago, Rosella said:

Welcome to RAW, Anna!! I'm glad you found this site. DEEP BLUE SEA -- Love it! TJ has other great movies worth checking out, as well. I recommend watching him in STANDER & 61*. Plus, THE PUNISHER would be another one worth watching. 

Geoff knows more how things will go, but I'm guessing members will post their questions, one question per post, in the special designated Q&A thread. 

Have fun!! 

*HUGS* 

Nice to meet you Rosella and thank you for the recommendations. I love comic books too, do you know if it’s possible to download samples of the RAW ones? X

1 minute ago, Anna Clara said:

Nice to meet you Rosella and thank you for the recommendations. I love comic books too, do you know if it’s possible to download samples of the RAW ones? X

You're very welcome!! 

Not sure about where samples can be downloaded, but you can purchase RAW digital comics here: RAW Studios comiXology

8 minutes ago, Anna Clara said:

Hi Al, I hope you have prepared some cool questions for Mr T, because I couldn’t think of many, except what do u do in your free time and do u ever read the comments! 🤦🏼‍♀️

Hi Anna! Maybe you'll be inspired by the creativity of the others? But I'm sure you'll be perfectly fine 😉

3 minutes ago, Rosella said:

Welcome to RAW, Al!!! Wow! Your job sounds really cool. Love Holmes! Not sure who your favorite is, but Benedict Cumberbatch is mine. Great passions! Maybe you'll share some of your work with us. No pressure, of course. 😁

Hope you enjoy this place! Certainly glad you discovered it! 

Thanks Rosella for your warm welcome 😊 It is, yes! I don't really have a favorite Holmes, I think that every interpration is interesting in its own way. But Cumberbatch is definetly great, indeed! And maybe, who knows 😀

10 minutes ago, Enaira said:

Everyone, old guard and new: I feel so happy to stand with you here in the crowd and wait a few more minutes (long minutes) for our rockstar to appear on stage! I'm ready to cheer and the adrenalin level raises. What about some music to easy the wait?

Likewise! Great song selection, too! 

10 minutes ago, Enaira said:

Hi Chris, this song is for you 🙂

Everyone, old guard and new: I feel so happy to stand with you here in the crowd and wait a few more minutes (long minutes) for our rockstar to appear on stage! I'm ready to cheer and the adrenalin level raises. What about some music to easy the wait?

Thank you for the music and the enthusiam Enaira, nice choice 😊

2 minutes ago, Al. said:

Thanks Rosella for your warm welcome 😊 It is, yes! I don't really have a favorite Holmes, I think that every interpration is interesting in its own way. But Cumberbatch is definetly great, indeed! And maybe, who knows 😀

My pleasure! 😀 I'm glad to know you enjoy your work. Yeah, all Holmes have been great in their own right. Hope so!

Have fun at the chat! 

Welcome aboard all. Nice of you to find our lil bar. So whose round is it? 

Doesn't the bell ring at 23pm in the pubs in the UK? We have to hurry to order.

Back after a couple years..Feels good.

Wow - I stepped out of the room for a few minutes and it all kicked off!  That's a lot of new information to process at once!  Welcome to one and all new to the boards, and hi to Geoff, Rosella and Ariane - 20 minutes to go and I'm giddy as anything🤪🤪🤪

Just now, Geoff said:

Welcome aboard all. Nice of you to find out lil bar. So whose round is it? 

Because it's your Bday, I'll pick up the tab. 😉

2 minutes ago, Enaira said:

Doesn't the bell ring at 23pm in the pubs in the UK? We have to hurry to order.

Depends which pub you're in (if you know what I mean 😉)

1 minute ago, Adam Stines said:

Back after a couple years..Feels good.

Welcome home! 😎

Just now, Rosella said:

Because it's your Bday, I'll pick up the tab. 😉

I'll get the next one Rosella! Cheers!

1 minute ago, Gail Bentley said:

Wow - I stepped out of the room for a few minutes and it all kicked off!  That's a lot of new information to process at once!  Welcome to one and all new to the boards, and hi to Geoff, Rosella and Ariane - 20 minutes to go and I'm giddy as anything🤪🤪🤪

Hey, Gail! *waves* It's great to see this place fill up already. 

1 minute ago, Gail Bentley said:

Hahaha same here Gail ! 
Welcome to all and thanks for the music Enaira !

Just now, Gail Bentley said:

I'll get the next one Rosella! Cheers!

Deal! & cheers!! 

Just now, Rosella said:

Hey, Gail! *waves* It's great to see this place fill up already. 

Hey Rosella 👋 - I know, it'll be standing room only soon!