Hi everyone.

I'm Francesco from Italy, I'm a big fan of Tim Bradstreet always.

I have discovered this forum by chance and I think this site's is fantastic.

pleasure to make your acquaintance.

Hi everyone.

I'm Francesco from Italy, I'm a big fan of Tim Bradstreet always.

I have discovered this forum by chance and I think this site's is fantastic.

pleasure to make your acquaintance.

Welcome Francesco!

Hey Francesco!

Hope you enjoy it here!!! I know I always do.

Don't know why I was'nt already on the boards geuss I just did'nt sign up..:).Well anyways I'm Adam Stines the current Punisher of the month I suppose :)....Big Fan of Tim and Tom had a blast at the Dirty Laundry screening at Comic Con,I'm currently working on more Punisher gear for a legit vietnam era Frank I pride myself on getting these costumes down too the last detail because if your doing Frank you better "bring it"!...I'm looking foward too many conversations regarding upcoming RAW studios projects and what T&T are up too in general..Thanks for having me on the boards.:)

Don't know why I was'nt already on the boards geuss I just did'nt sign up.. :).Well anyways I'm Adam Stines the current Punisher of the month I suppose :)....Big Fan of Tim and Tom had a blast at the Dirty Laundry screening at Comic Con,I'm currently working on more Punisher gear for a legit vietnam era Frank I pride myself on getting these costumes down too the last detail because if your doing Frank you better "bring it"!...I'm looking foward too many conversations regarding upcoming RAW studios projects and what T&T are up too in general..Thanks for having me on the boards. :)

Yeah I saw your photo you looked totally excellent.

Welcome, Adam! Congrats on your being crowned THE PUNISHER OF THE MONTH! :D

Hey Adam, WELCOME!

How do you like living in Las Vegas?

Well I was born and raised here a true and very rare Las Vegan..:)..Other than a real short time in Amarillo texas I've never left..Other than vacations but you know what I mean..Vegas is actually a really great place too live as with most other cities there's alot more too them than the attractions there known for..Same with Vegas..Althought too be fair I'm getting sick of the 105+ degree weather ..

Hello to you all, reading the past entries it seems I land here in a great group of enthusiastic and creative people. I'm thrilled to have found you. See you around! Ariane

Drawing by Enki Bilal.

640_mea-ok0.jpg

1 hour ago, Enaira said:

Hello to you all, reading the past entries it seems I land here in a great group of enthusiastic and creative people. I'm thrilled to have found you. See you around! Ariane

Drawing by Enki Bilal.

640_mea-ok0.jpg

Welcome aboard. Glad you found us. 

Hello, Enaira!! Welcome to RAW! 😀 Hope you like it here! 

Welcome to all our new arrivals, you're a little late but also just in time!

Feel free to grab a drink, pull up a stool and dont be shy to let us know you're here. 

5 hours ago, Geoff said:

Welcome to all our new arrivals, you're a little late but also just in time!

Feel free to grab a drink, pull up a stool and dont be shy to let us know you're here. 

Make mine a G & T Geoff, or did I miss the first round? 🍻

11 minutes ago, Gail Bentley said:

Make mine a G & T Geoff, or did I miss the first round? 🍻

Never too late. 

36 minutes ago, Geoff said:

Never too late. 

In that case ‘Cheers - your very good health sir!’

Maybe it's time I introduce myself...

Hi everyone !
My name's Chris, I'm a photographer in a small studio in Lausanne (currently working as a janitor as well to make both ends meet but hey, as long as I make a living from my passion, I'm ok !). I'm also passionate about music, do a little bit of songwriting and singing for my main audience a.k.a. my cat. But don't ask her how she feels about it, she's so judgmental ! And I have to say that Rusty Blades' songs are truly inspiring.

What brought me here is The Expanse but I'm really looking forward to discover RAW's work !
Cheers 

It is a pleasure meeting you, Chris! Our passions are what make us who we are, give us that drive to live in a sometimes cruel world. Never give up on your dreams!!! Some of the greatest changes in history, some of the greatest dreams come true, come from people who had nothing but their hopes and dreams of a better future and who made the difference for so many! A certain celebrity, just being who they are, are the reason a life I know was saved. Not by their movies, or celebrity, but by showing the world a part of themselves that this person thought was lost and hopeless. Too many people spend their life "working" and forgetting why they were put on this earth. EVERYONE has a gift. You just need to find it. Ok, enough philosophy for one day! LMAO, I am very happy you are here! Best wishes to you!! ;);)

Kat;)

Welcome Chris. Glad you made it.

13 minutes ago, Mamabear1974 said:

It is a pleasure meeting you, Chris! Our passions are what make us who we are, give us that drive to live in a sometimes cruel world. Never give up on your dreams!!! Some of the greatest changes in history, some of the greatest dreams come true, come from people who had nothing but their hopes and dreams of a better future and who made the difference for so many! A certain celebrity, just being who they are, are the reason a life I know was saved. Not by their movies, or celebrity, but by showing the world a part of themselves that this person thought was lost and hopeless. Too many people spend their life "working" and forgetting why they were put on this earth. EVERYONE has a gift. You just need to find it. Ok, enough philosophy for one day! LMAO, I am very happy you are here! Best wishes to you!! ;);)

Kat;)

Great words. 

Thank you, Geoff;) 

1 hour ago, Chris Sue said:

Maybe it's time I introduce myself...

Hi everyone !
My name's Chris, I'm a photographer in a small studio in Lausanne (currently working as a janitor as well to make both ends meet but hey, as long as I make a living from my passion, I'm ok !). I'm also passionate about music, do a little bit of songwriting and singing for my main audience a.k.a. my cat. But don't ask her how she feels about it, she's so judgmental ! And I have to say that Rusty Blades' songs are truly inspiring.

What brought me here is The Expanse but I'm really looking forward to discover RAW's work !
Cheers 

Welcome, Chris!! Very nice to meet you. & the fact you have a passion for making art & have a cat makes you my kind of people already. 😁 

Hope you have lots of fun hanging out with us on here. 

Welcome to the boards Chris 👋, I'm a relative newbie but the guys here are all cool and really friendly.  Hope you have as much fun as I've had here!