kenbastard

WELCOME DRINKS

Thanks Tiara,

Much appreciated.

Guest AdminGuyX

yeah, I have those prints, and Shadowrun was my first time seeing Tim's stuff. Before Vampire T-shirts started showing up at every Goth club too. ;)

WELCOME!! Glad to have you here.

I had the gangrel shirt of the guy perched on the rooftop and was an avid Vamp player. Also loved his work on Shadowrun. I've been a gamer geek since I was 11. Me and the wife still occasionally break out the new D&D when I don't have her writing scripts!!! :)

I didn't realize he had done work on T2K until I read Archtype! Another of my old stomping grounds for dice-chucking.

Hi! First of all I would like to thank you for viewing my introduction. I don't know how to make a proper introduction so forgive me if I did something wrong here. :unsure: I'm a Thomas Jane fan. If it wasn't for The Mist, I wouldn't have known that someone named Thomas Jane exists. So, I would like to thank my brother for buying the DVD and let me watch it. I read The Chronicles of Narnia books and I liked them although you may think it's just a children's book. I used to collect tarot cards but I now have stopped due to change of interests. I love mythologies and I read the books about them since I was 11 years old. I mostly like the Norse , Greek and Japanese mythology. I love the band Muse, Aerosmith and the singer David Cook. Well , I think that's all for now. One last thing. Hey, Tom Jane!

Welcome to the Forum Just A Fan! :D I hope you like it here. Oh, and I love Muse too - and Tom Jane. ;)

Jen

Hello everyone, I'm new and stuff. LOL obviously like the title says. Umm so I've been lurking around here for awhile and I think it's safe to say, for me, that these forums seem pretty interesting and kewl. Plus, I think I've been here way too long without posting anything. I'm not,really good at intros but here it is anyway and stuff.

Hello, thought I'd introduce myself. I'm a dual citizen origionally from the USA living in the UK. I've switched over most of my spelling and try and say "trousers" instead of "pants," but maintain a bizarre midwestern/Brit drawl that has confused both sides of the pond since my conception. I like the no-fuss layout of the RAW site, very clean design. My brother LOVED the Abe-Lincoln faux covers in the fan talent section. My only suggestion is that on Amazon.com and Amazon.co.uk, it would be great if "SHOCK FEST" and "BAD PLANET" had the same feature as "Criminal Macabre / Cal (McDonald?)" where you can look inside the book at a few pages-cover, back, random. Love to all, gotta go walk my ferrets. (Yes really)

Hello, thought I'd introduce myself. I'm a dual citizen origionally from the USA living in the UK. I've switched over most of my spelling and try and say "trousers" instead of "pants," but maintain a bizarre midwestern/Brit drawl that has confused both sides of the pond since my conception. I like the no-fuss layout of the RAW site, very clean design. My brother LOVED the Abe-Lincoln faux covers in the fan talent section. My only suggestion is that on Amazon.com and Amazon.co.uk, it would be great if "SHOCK FEST" and "BAD PLANET" had the same feature as "Criminal Macabre / Cal (McDonald?)" where you can look inside the book at a few pages-cover, back, random. Love to all, gotta go walk my ferrets. (Yes really)

well, for the sake of attracting like minded folks..... im one half of a prog metal band, the frequency of machines. i write (half) the songs and do the sound engineering plus co-production. im a classical violinist but in the band i sing, play guitar, and labor over effect patches and the drum machine.

im also a ballerina. we incorporate ballet into the gigs - you'll have to come see us if you wanna know how.

theres also a sort of alternate reality behind our band. it was born out of our constantg sense of being 'taken away' by the music we love to listen to. we wamted to take people away, but take it a step further by creating a world. our world was simply extracted from our constant bitching about how we "wish things would be". but its not utopian, thats too easy.... we wanna fix things, make things right, and thats no easy fete. in fact, its apocolyptic. hah!

now for the part that will interest all of YOU. we introduce our reality with a short graphic novel.

this is all near completion, so keep your eyes open for s. kunst and cory mccarthy - THE FREQUENCY OF MACHINES.

on a more pertinent note, ive been a big fan of bradstreet's for some time. hes the reason i saw punisher. now im a tom jane fan also, his breed is scarcely seen these days. and the two for one deal with raw now is just.... nice and consolidated, neat as far as fandom goes.

Guest AdminGuyX

A prog rock ballerina.

You're going to fit in great here. Welcome to RAW!

Hey welcome aboard...I fucking love prog metal! Got a web site where I can check out some of your stuff?

A prog rock ballerina.

You're going to fit in great here. Welcome to RAW!

aw, thanks, thats sweet. and i figured as much - you guys rock.... no, no, wait.... you guys prog! ahh well of all places, cheese should fly in here right? this is the only forum im a member of. after skulking around for ages on my cell phone internet, when i got my computer (after 2 bloody years of not having one) i joined up, then bugged bradstreet to change my log in name, then bugged him again to change my display name; i was hasty, you see. yeah, you guys seriously prog.

irish, considering the aforementioned computer-less-ness the website is still under construction, but you'll be the first updated.

oh, i gotta know - tim, tom, are either of you guys gonna do anything raw related in new york anytime soon? new york is JUST as warm and sunny and friendly as ca, EVERYONE knows that.

SYVELL - i noticed on one of your posts that youre from germany, and then i saw that you visited my profile. its coz of my last name "kunst" right? lol for the rest of you, kunst is a hardcore german last name that translates, aptly enough, to "art". dads from germany, mums from croatia, they immigrated to australia when it was begging for euros to come over and populate (1960s), im from australia, live in new york, eh nomadic blood i guess.

there was a german foreign exchange student in my high school in year 12, the first person ever who could pronounce my last name and said it was "nice"! fancy that. its not pronounced like "cunst" and no i never got the "c*nt" tease, im always being told i have an angry profile, even when i laugh, i guess people didnt wanna test that.... the u is like the oo in book.

hey everybody,

first need to say i am not that computer knowledgeable, so forgive if i do something wrong. the computer is fast becoming a good friend. i have AEL which stands for acute eosinophilic leukemia, so i am stuck at home or the hospital all the time. i live in MN home of the Mayo clinic so i am very well taken care of. i of course watch alot of tv and i laughed so hard at the first episode of Hung. Thank you Thomas Jane. i can watch punisher every time it comes on and not get sick of it. it doesn't hurt that Tom looks very similar to my honey of 19 years. i am also working on finishing my phd in communications. i am currently writing my disertation. thanks to everyone at raw your all fun to read.

hey everybody,

first need to say i am not that computer knowledgeable, so forgive if i do something wrong. the computer is fast becoming a good friend. i have AEL which stands for acute eosinophilic leukemia, so i am stuck at home or the hospital all the time. i live in MN home of the Mayo clinic so i am very well taken care of. i of course watch alot of tv and i laughed so hard at the first episode of Hung. Thank you Thomas Jane. i can watch punisher every time it comes on and not get sick of it. it doesn't hurt that Tom looks very similar to my honey of 19 years. i am also working on finishing my phd in communications. i am currently writing my disertation. thanks to everyone at raw your all fun to read.

Thanks for being a part of RAW. Get well and keep up all the good work!

-Raffi

computers are great dude. there is a whole nother world inside that bad boy! Hope you get well soon man! Welcome to RAW!

Welcome to RAW!

Glad that you have caught Hung!

Never a shortage of Thomas Jane love around here, so enjoy him and all things RAW!

Take care of yourself!

Welcome to the RAW family! :D

Greetings! :) I feel the same way about the Punisher flick. Even though I have it on DVD, if I know it's on TV, I end up putting it on that channel and watching/listening to it. And my honey doesn't look anything like TJ. Or sound like him. But I digress. Glad you're here. The computer is definitely a wonderful thing when you're stuck in one place.

Welcome do so hope u feel better soon.

Lol Im glad Im not the only one. I have three versions of the Punisher on dvd. But also have it on tivio on both tvs :)

Hi folks. The names Padraig, saying hello from Ireland. Big fan of Tim (his punisher covers are pure art) and Tom (all the way back to Thursday and Deep Blue Sea), and of genre film, games and comics in general. Looking forward to been a part of the boards and hopefully my thoughts will have some shred of value.