Guest AdminGuyX

I dig your ID. "Gunplanet" is the world I live on.

;)

And anybody from Wrightson's site is a real bastard!!

Oh, wait . . .

Hi I'm Jonny. From the UK. Long time fan of Tim's work. Thought I'd post some of my work up, see what you guys think!

Cheers.

hey anyone new welcome here! =) i'm pretty new myself, just started posting a while back.

anyways, welcome here!

Hola everyone!

I'm here today on my very first visit sharing with all of you. My name's Antonio Rivera and I am the creator and writer (not artist at all) of my very own and self published indie comic titled DARION. I love comics film and animation, so I will be taking time to learn about all that I've found in here and let you know what I feel about all these projects and share the fun.

I'm not affiliated in with the comic book or film industries whatsoever. I'm here as a fan of those mediums and curious about what RAW is creating and producing for all of us to enjoy. I hail from the caribbean island of San Juan and I am fluent in spanish and english.

For the owners of this site, moderators or administrators, I am informing of my link towards my comic so whomever is interested in seeing it or reading the comic can do so, but, I don't know if this violates any rules, which I'm not aiming for. I'm basically introducing myself to everyone and I'm always honest about myself or my work. I hope you guys too visit and share with me whatever you'd like. I'm not very technical so I'm learning how to use these forums, but I am really here to learn about RAW, the projects and as a fan. For real. Please let me know if what i've shared and posted is o.k.? I am the legal copyright owner of Darión so I am legit. Thanks for letting me become a part of all this today.

Visit DARION at www.myspace.com/darionuniverse

I wish RAW and all you guys the best always. May all your dreams come true.

Cordial and respectfully,

Antonio Rivera

Creator of Darión

Welcome aboard! I checked out your MySpace page...very nice.

109051s9yr6lye4q.gif

Welcome aboard! I checked out your MySpace page...very nice.

109051s9yr6lye4q.gif

Good morning!

Thank you so much for the welcome here and the visit to my myspace page. Glad you enjoyed the visit. Means a lot to me and I say that with utmost sincerity and respect. Absolutely appreciated.

How are things your way? How do you feel today? Hope all is well and continues to be so.

You've a friend here anytime.

Infinte blessings!

:)

Respectfully,

Antonio

Welcom aboard Mr. Rivera! Nice work you got there by the way.

Welcom aboard Mr. Rivera! Nice work you got there by the way.

Good morning to ya Raffi! Thanks for the welcome and kind words. Truly appreciated. Hope all is well and continues to be.

A.R.

Thanks buddy, I wish the same to you as well. You should post your work here often when you can.

-Raf

Hiya Raff,

Thanks again for sharing. I've been learning how to use and navigate the forums. I posted some art on the show your stuff section yesterday. Check it out and let me know what you think.

Of course as well, share about anything else.

Have a great weekend.

Hello,

I joined the RAW Board a few days ago but here is a more formal introduction. Member Name: Gormenghast

My name is Peter Francis and I'm a freelance illustrator from Nova Scotia. Canada. I have been doing illustration work for several years off and on. During the past couple of years I've jumped back into field and am currently working on various projects both for clients and personal works.

My medium of chioce is pen & ink and crowquill pens. Totally old school, but I like it. One of these days I'm going to use the brush pen I bought and see what kind of a mess I can make with that :lol:

I also use color as well and am constantly trying to improve.

I've posted a few pics in the Show Your Wares section. Any feed back is welcome.

Thanks

Gormenghast

Im a huge fan of Mr. Jane and Mr. Bradstreet.

I found this threw Mr. Bradstreet my space page :)

I cant wait to start surfing threw here!

Thanks so much for setting this site up.

I love comics , movies , art and making custom models etc.

John

Welcome aboard buddy

Raffi

Welcome to the RAW Family. I hope you enjoy yourself here.

hi my name is mathieu im in training in multimedia (photoshop,iluustrator,flash and other programs made for building webpages) so if anybody ever has anything to be coloured (for free) im the man (i need the training)

thanks

Welcome aboard to the RAW family.