Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Are there twists and turns aplenty?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Owwww.... envy you!

Great news and looking forward to being freaked out by the movie!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Its actually more or a character piece that plays out after the worlds gone to shit and literally everyone is out for themselves.

Few jumps for sure but it's more about the main players sticking to their morals whilst doing what they have too in order to survive what the world has now become.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Geoff said:

 the worlds gone to shit and literally everyone is out for themselves.

Ooh nice - can we start a campaign to have that as the movie’s tag line?? 😁  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ha. Not sure about that but I got a great visual in mind for the poster. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Such as .....?  Or is it a secret?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Secret for now but I'll do a mock and sent over to the team to look at. You never know. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice one 👍 fingers crossed for you 😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1st advance poster draft sent over for thoughts. 

Salvage.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Geoff, thanks for sharing! 

My 2 cents: beautiful but not enough scary or "thrilly"?

Why not change the sentence to: Would you survive the end of the world?

Or: You. Her. The end of the world.

Or: You. Him. The end of the world.

Or: You. Your spouse. The end of the world. 

😁

Did you receive the picture from the pre-production team ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Enaira said:

Hey Geoff, thanks for sharing! 

My 2 cents: beautiful but not enough scary or "thrilly"?

Why not change the sentence to: Would you survive the end of the world?

Or: You. Her. The end of the world.

Or: You. Him. The end of the world.

Or: You. Your spouse. The end of the world. 

😁

Did you receive the picture from the pre-production team ?

I was going for more isolation than scares. Light for hope whilst enough dark to be unsure of whats ahead. Could add in more carnage though.

I just needed a tag line really, not sure there is one as yet.

No I created the image myself. 

Its only a draft but thought Id share.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mind is working overtime looking for a line now - maybe need wine to loosen it up!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Let's get inspired by masters: At the end of the river, the nightmare begins 🤣

Just joking, that would be scary...

And my "spouse" proposal might be politically correct, but as everything correct it is also boring...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How about ‘significant other’ or ‘life partner’?  If we’re going PC we might as well go all the way!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

“All you have left is each other - can you survive?”

Sounds a bit like a self help book ☹️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

“Up the creek” ?

(Sorry, someone had to say it!)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/18/2019 at 3:57 PM, Geoff said:

Further delays here due to the hurricane. Thomas now thinks its mid Aug shooting start. 

Hello,

Any confirmation now about starting date of shooting for Salvage? Still planned in 2 weeks? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Enaira said:

Hello,

Any confirmation now about starting date of shooting for Salvage? Still planned in 2 weeks? 

As far as anyone knows yup its still on track for Mid Aug shooting start. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So did you manage to pin down a tag line Geoff?  I'm guessing we were no help whatsoever...........

I did like the picture btw, maybe one or two random fires on the land each side of the river or something to illustrate the breakdown of society somehow (you're better at that kind of thing than me)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Gail Bentley said:

So did you manage to pin down a tag line Geoff?  I'm guessing we were no help whatsoever...........

I did like the picture btw, maybe one or two random fires on the land each side of the river or something to illustrate the breakdown of society somehow (you're better at that kind of thing than me)

The tag lines arnt for me to choose but I did learn a lot from the ones we did for the L.A in so much as we aint very good at em lol.

Anything can be altered on it but in my head I had this image:

images.jpg

As the film reminds me a lot of Mad Max on the water I wanted these types of colors, scale and loneliness which lead me to the one I did (excuse the scale)

 

Salvage.thumb.jpg.0ed79f9276119fdd8deb32c8f2c5fbd3.jpg

So there was a specific thought process to it but not had any feedback yet so know knows. Is always fun to do though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Geoff said:

The tag lines arnt for me to choose but I did learn a lot from the ones we did for the L.A in so much as we aint very good at em lol.

Aw Geoff - I’m crushed!  Does this mean that my application to the RAW Ad Agency is permanently refused?  Ah well, on with the day job.........😪

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Gail Bentley said:

Aw Geoff - I’m crushed!  Does this mean that my application to the RAW Ad Agency is permanently refused?  Ah well, on with the day job.........😪

Ha! yours and mine both. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Time flies when you have fun...

Am I the only one hoping Tom's preparing his luggage by now? Any news on this front? Will shooting start next week or was it all a dream? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Enaira said:

Time flies when you have fun...

Am I the only one hoping Tom's preparing his luggage by now? Any news on this front? Will shooting start next week or was it all a dream? 

Revised slate hit date is on the 18th (providing insurance signs off)  damn weather messing everything up. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bad news here. The shooting location is still calling major issues due to the weather so this has now been put on hold again until the insurance on the water levels can be signed off. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...