Yes it's interesting thanks! Actually it's sharing the risk rather than no risk. At 90% success (which is great if it's true) there are still 10% failures. But the more the company produces and sells the more they can be trusted. I'd like to be a little mouse with large ears in LA sometimes! 

And we are off and running, or sailing, but anyways its casted off, I mean up and running, or sailing....Ok I'll stop.

Pics will be forth coming and Ive already seen some good one's but cant share jsut yet. Will be looking to get a prodcution diary going for this with some surprise involvements.

Stay tuned........

Yeeeaaahhh!!!

Geoff and TJ are Mister Tease (Ts)...

Ok bad joke.

Looking forward to hearing about the shooting. All possible technical details are welcome! 

Woo-hoo!!!!!!  Fantastic news Geoff, look forward to regular updates and pics, as and when you’re allowed!! 😄

Soooo - two days in, anything to report yet? 🤔

14 hours ago, Gail Bentley said:

Soooo - two days in, anything to report yet? 🤔

Bit more patience required. Production is in full swing but filming hasn't commenced yet and until it does I cant share anything. I was also hoping to be able to get there for a set report but alas I cant so thats that out da windy.

I'll get stuff up as soon as the slate clicks. 

Fair enough!  Just thought it had got a bit quiet round here - are we all just kicking back for now?

8 minutes ago, Gail Bentley said:

Fair enough!  Just thought it had got a bit quiet round here - are we all just kicking back for now?

It does get quiet on occasions but never for long 😉

2 hours ago, Geoff said:

I was also hoping to be able to get there for a set report but alas I cant so thats that out da windy.

Oh wow Geoff, you were planning to spend time on set? How fantastic. A dream come true. Is it just postponed or completely not happening?

Oh God, sorry Geoff, I never even commiserated with you about your set visit not happening - that would have been awesome and I know your report would have been great!

No off the cards completely.

Time and money against me. Would have been a real scream, maybe next time. 

yeah bit of a pisser.

Word on the street is that it doesnt actually start shooting now till very end of July/Beginning of Aug so not sure what this is doing to schedules. 

Aug 1st is the planned shooting date. 

23 hours ago, Geoff said:

Aug 1st is the planned shooting date. 

But Geoff that’s aaaaaages away - can’t you pull some strings?  We need news on a daily basis or we get restless (as I’m sure you know by now!!!) 😉😄

2 hours ago, Gail Bentley said:

But Geoff that’s aaaaaages away - can’t you pull some strings?  We need news on a daily basis or we get restless (as I’m sure you know by now!!!) 😉😄

Well I can tell you that everyone is there apart from cast but I kinda expect Thomas, Anne and cast to be there late next week. I'm assuming he has just extended his vacation.

Further delays here due to the hurricane. Thomas now thinks its mid Aug shooting start. 

I'm always trying to see things positive... maybe a second chance for you to travel to the set?

Any information on how he'll occupy his unplanned delay? It sounds as if holiday's over? There are enough projects on his plate, but my guess is that to work on a movie you need a team that may not be available right now. So I don't know if working on Crimson and/or Buick 8 is possible?

This leaves us with Lycan which is maybe "easier" (in terms of size of the team) to handle?

No getting to the set for this or Crimson is unlikely to happen, but the year aint over yet!!!

Oh there is plenty of new stuff going on to keep him busy. New scripts, meetings etc. Just to early to bring up just yet. But he is back being a busy bee. 

So if you can’t get over there Geoff (boo!)  and he’s got a bit of time on his hands, any chance....just maybe....he’ll come and have a brief chat with us? 🤞

9 minutes ago, Gail Bentley said:

So if you can’t get over there Geoff (boo!)  and he’s got a bit of time on his hands, any chance....just maybe....he’ll come and have a brief chat with us? 🤞

Oh trust me he is flat out!

I wouldn't expect any sort of Q & A till later in the year but we will do one in between the madness but after a very enjoyable, relaxing vacation its back to business and because its hard for anything else to happen whilst he is shooting everything else get crammed into small windows when Thomas is in LA so the delay in shooting start on Salvage actually means other things can get done.

Sorry dont mean to be cryptic. 

No worries, wasn’t expecting a full on Q&A session, just a quick ‘Hi’ from him would be great though!!  Sure he’s got loads going on, so will just wait and live in hope! 😉

11 minutes ago, Gail Bentley said:

No worries, wasn’t expecting a full on Q&A session, just a quick ‘Hi’ from him would be great though!!  Sure he’s got loads going on, so will just wait and live in hope! 😉

Well I can always ask him to put his head in for sure.