Oh that's awesome! Well done Noeland! 

On 4/5/2019 at 7:37 PM, johnpweber said:

Hey, everyone.  One of our own, Noeland, has created his own book along with James O'Brian.  There is an esty shop where you can get the book or some cool shirts Noeland has designed.  Make sure to check it out: https://www.etsy.com/shop/CollinsComics?ref=l2-shopheader-name

That's AMAZING!!! 👏👏👏 Definitely gotta get me one of those! 

Thank you John! Thank you Geoff and Rosella! I really appreciate that. The ETSY store just has the new comic up presently. I had some shirts up, and as it turns out I'm pretty terrible at managing that ETSY store. Hahaha. So my wife will be taking care of it from now on, and in about a month or so we'll have shirts, prints, original art, and maybe some 3D printed merch up there for sale too. We shall see. Your support and friendship mean the world to me! Thank you again.

14 minutes ago, That Noeland Guy said:

Thank you John! Thank you Geoff and Rosella! I really appreciate that. The ETSY store just has the new comic up presently. I had some shirts up, and as it turns out I'm pretty terrible at managing that ETSY store. Hahaha. So my wife will be taking care of it from now on, and in about a month or so we'll have shirts, prints, original art, and maybe some 3D printed merch up there for sale too. We shall see. Your support and friendship mean the world to me! Thank you again.

Plus RAW Merch states side buddy if we get everything aligned. 

On 5/14/2019 at 11:53 AM, Geoff said:

Plus RAW Merch states side buddy if we get everything aligned. 

That sounds good to me!