• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Whoop whoop you made it! Instagram is now blue-ticked 👍🏻

2 hours ago, Enaira said:

About time, too. Unlike this jester who sent me a DM!

Did they really think I'd fall for their shenanigans? 😂ORLY.thumb.JPG.ae5546df3edf805f41760fd75cc594e7.JPG

6 hours ago, Enaira said:

You’ll have to educate me - what does this actually mean? 🤨

TJ's account is now verified, meaning that people can storm in and enjoy without fearing that he's a fraud.

Thanks ninja 😉

I was aware of this blue tick thing but wasn’t sure what the significance of it was 

It's been a pain in the arse to sort but it means I can now remove and stop all the fake accounts.

On 8/4/2020 at 10:02 AM, Enaira said:

TJ's account is now verified, meaning that people can storm in and enjoy without fearing that he's a fraud.

Yaaaaayyyyy!!! About time!! I don't get what took IG so long to verify him. But he managed to gain thousands of followers before they did.  

On 8/4/2020 at 12:22 PM, Geoff said:

It's been a pain in the arse to sort but it means I can now remove and stop all the fake accounts.

I'll gladly report all the fake ones I come across. But sometimes, IG still lets those fake ones slide by. Just reported another star's fake acct. the other day. IG responded & didn't seem to think it went against their guidelines. Whatever. 

28 minutes ago, Rosella said:

I'll gladly report all the fake ones I come across. But sometimes, IG still lets those fake ones slide by. Just reported another star's fake acct. the other day. IG responded & didn't seem to think it went against their guidelines. Whatever. 

Yeah I'm finding that too. Even if they let the fake ones stay everyone will know which is the real one now. 

Keep reporting though. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/5/2020 at 2:22 PM, Geoff said:

Yeah I'm finding that too. Even if they let the fake ones stay everyone will know which is the real one now. 

Keep reporting though. 

I've managed to get 3 fake TJ's removed so far. 😀  IG kept one up for some reason. They're all so creepy, when they send those DM requests about appreciating my support & being a fan of them for years. I know they're fooling some people, which is sad.  

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.