Jump to content
Geoff

Official Social Media

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Enaira said:

Hi Veronica, you can post your questions in the Q&A thread. Here:

http://rawstudios.invisionzone.com/topic/2669-tj-q-a/page/8/

But Thomas is very busy and doesn't come online in the forum very often. He will be off soon for a shooting so that might last a while until he connects again.

You can also use the RAW website and send a message under "contact". But here also it will last and you need to be patient. 

Hi Enaira.Thank you for your reply.Do you also recognize Thomas personally?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Geoff said:

I've been a fan of Tom's for about 20 years now and yes he updates his Instagram. 

Hey Geoff, can you remember your first 'in person' interaction with Thomas?  And how did you go from fan to where you're at now?  I'm not after chapter and verse, and of course I would never expect you to divulge anything personal, I'm just curious - it gives hope to us all!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Enaira said:

I must admit that I grew very found of TJ's daily routine on Instagram. I am looking forward to his pics and the surprises it brings. It has a "Xmas calendar" feeling to it, you know when you open those little doors every day.

I'm the same Ariane, it's like a little TJ present everyday and I love to read his amusing comments!  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, veronica34 said:

Hi Enaira.Thank you for your reply.Do you also recognize Thomas personally?

Hi Veronica, you are welcome!

I have not met Thomas yet. I sure hope it will happen some day. I got very close... but his FedCon appearance was cancelled due to the upcoming shooting for "salvage".

I am very new to this forum, only 6 weeks. I'm just a deathspider larva... but very eager to grow to whatever's next in the predator chain 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/25/2019 at 4:48 PM, Gail Bentley said:

Hey Geoff, can you remember your first 'in person' interaction with Thomas?  And how did you go from fan to where you're at now?  I'm not after chapter and verse, and of course I would never expect you to divulge anything personal, I'm just curious - it gives hope to us all!

Just blind luck after I joined I sent an email and Thomas kindly responded and just went from there. I just kinda see myself as a pain in his ass to be honest 😀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Geoff said:

Just blind luck after I joined I sent an email and Thomas kindly responded and just went from there. I just kinda see myself as a pain in his ass to be honest 😀

Just goes to show, better to be born lucky than rich!!  I’ll continue to live in hope then!  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Gail Bentley said:

Just goes to show, better to be born lucky than rich!!  I’ll continue to live in hope then!  

Oh I dont know about born lucky thats for sure, but, on this particular subject. Yes I consider myself very very lucky indeed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Toms insta has finally been registered with Google so now if you search Tom on Google his Insta now comes up along with Twitter and BookFace. Still need to get Insts itself to verify but its getting close. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Geoff said:

Toms insta has finally been registered with Google so now if you search Tom on Google his Insta now comes up along with Twitter and BookFace. Still need to get Insts itself to verify but its getting close. 

I’m so technologically challenged most of that went straight over my head, but thanks anyway! 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The fake account from Instagram has finally been taken down so that's a result. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Geoff said:

The fake account from Instagram has finally been taken down so that's a result. 

Which one? Because the thomasjane53 account is still up. Not currently active but still. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The main concern was ThomasJaneoffcial which had 1500 followers, the smaller one are on my radar too though mwhahaha. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IMDB is now also listing Tom's Instagram so it should get verified once we sort Facebook but now means people shouldn't hopefully be taken in or harassed or asked for money. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

👍🏻 big important step! Thanks! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/13/2019 at 2:15 PM, Geoff said:

The main concern was ThomasJaneoffcial which had 1500 followers, the smaller one are on my radar too though mwhahaha. 

I saw that acct is still up. It's set to private, but it hasn't been removed completely. 😕

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey, RAWarriors!! It seems Timmy B has joined the IG scene! For a showcase of stunning masterpieces sure to make your jaws drop & mouths water.....GO FOLLOW @tim.bradstreet RIGHT AWAY!!! 😎💀

TIM BRADSTREET INSTAGRAM

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah I saw that too. Working on it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Am already following thanks to you 🙂

I received this notice about what you liked today and my eyes went 00 "what's THAT NOW?"

So I clicked and was under his charm...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Geoff said:

Yeah I saw that too. Working on it. 

Great to read! 👍 

TJ not being verified must really slow down the process. The other day, I had to report a fake acct. of a verified actor, & IG took that sucker down within the hour. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Enaira said:

Am already following thanks to you 🙂

I received this notice about what you liked today and my eyes went 00 "what's THAT NOW?"

So I clicked and was under his charm...

Yaaaaayyy!!! 🙌 I know, right? He just joined in time for SDCC. Hope he sticks around & posts lots more. His work will amaze you every single time. I'm just in awe of what Tim does. 😍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Rosella said:

Great to read! 👍 

TJ not being verified must really slow down the process. The other day, I had to report a fake acct. of a verified actor, & IG took that sucker down within the hour. 

Once verified they all come down real quick until then it's a real ball ache. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Geoff said:

Once verified they all come down real quick until then it's a real ball ache. 

I imagine so. Thankfully, there aren't a ton of fraud TJ accts. Yet. 😬

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah I know. Once his FB is fixed and linked to FB that should be the last bit of the puzzle. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Geoff said:

Yeah I know. Once his FB is fixed and linked to FB that should be the last bit of the puzzle. 

Well, if YouTube stars & IG influencers can get verified, surely TJ can, too. 😊 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...