Geoff

Official Social Media

3 hours ago, Enaira said:

Hi Veronica, you can post your questions in the Q&A thread. Here:

http://rawstudios.invisionzone.com/topic/2669-tj-q-a/page/8/

But Thomas is very busy and doesn't come online in the forum very often. He will be off soon for a shooting so that might last a while until he connects again.

You can also use the RAW website and send a message under "contact". But here also it will last and you need to be patient. 

Hi Enaira.Thank you for your reply.Do you also recognize Thomas personally?

22 hours ago, Geoff said:

I've been a fan of Tom's for about 20 years now and yes he updates his Instagram. 

Hey Geoff, can you remember your first 'in person' interaction with Thomas?  And how did you go from fan to where you're at now?  I'm not after chapter and verse, and of course I would never expect you to divulge anything personal, I'm just curious - it gives hope to us all!

11 hours ago, Enaira said:

I must admit that I grew very found of TJ's daily routine on Instagram. I am looking forward to his pics and the surprises it brings. It has a "Xmas calendar" feeling to it, you know when you open those little doors every day.

I'm the same Ariane, it's like a little TJ present everyday and I love to read his amusing comments!  

5 hours ago, veronica34 said:

Hi Enaira.Thank you for your reply.Do you also recognize Thomas personally?

Hi Veronica, you are welcome!

I have not met Thomas yet. I sure hope it will happen some day. I got very close... but his FedCon appearance was cancelled due to the upcoming shooting for "salvage".

I am very new to this forum, only 6 weeks. I'm just a deathspider larva... but very eager to grow to whatever's next in the predator chain 😉

On 5/25/2019 at 4:48 PM, Gail Bentley said:

Hey Geoff, can you remember your first 'in person' interaction with Thomas?  And how did you go from fan to where you're at now?  I'm not after chapter and verse, and of course I would never expect you to divulge anything personal, I'm just curious - it gives hope to us all!

Just blind luck after I joined I sent an email and Thomas kindly responded and just went from there. I just kinda see myself as a pain in his ass to be honest 😀

6 minutes ago, Geoff said:

Just blind luck after I joined I sent an email and Thomas kindly responded and just went from there. I just kinda see myself as a pain in his ass to be honest 😀

Just goes to show, better to be born lucky than rich!!  I’ll continue to live in hope then!  

23 hours ago, Gail Bentley said:

Just goes to show, better to be born lucky than rich!!  I’ll continue to live in hope then!  

Oh I dont know about born lucky thats for sure, but, on this particular subject. Yes I consider myself very very lucky indeed. 

Toms insta has finally been registered with Google so now if you search Tom on Google his Insta now comes up along with Twitter and BookFace. Still need to get Insts itself to verify but its getting close. 

5 hours ago, Geoff said:

Toms insta has finally been registered with Google so now if you search Tom on Google his Insta now comes up along with Twitter and BookFace. Still need to get Insts itself to verify but its getting close. 

I’m so technologically challenged most of that went straight over my head, but thanks anyway! 👍

The fake account from Instagram has finally been taken down so that's a result. 

7 hours ago, Geoff said:

The fake account from Instagram has finally been taken down so that's a result. 

Which one? Because the thomasjane53 account is still up. Not currently active but still. 

The main concern was ThomasJaneoffcial which had 1500 followers, the smaller one are on my radar too though mwhahaha. 

IMDB is now also listing Tom's Instagram so it should get verified once we sort Facebook but now means people shouldn't hopefully be taken in or harassed or asked for money. 

👍🏻 big important step! Thanks! 

On 7/13/2019 at 2:15 PM, Geoff said:

The main concern was ThomasJaneoffcial which had 1500 followers, the smaller one are on my radar too though mwhahaha. 

I saw that acct is still up. It's set to private, but it hasn't been removed completely. 😕

Hey, RAWarriors!! It seems Timmy B has joined the IG scene! For a showcase of stunning masterpieces sure to make your jaws drop & mouths water.....GO FOLLOW @tim.bradstreet RIGHT AWAY!!! 😎💀

TIM BRADSTREET INSTAGRAM

Yeah I saw that too. Working on it. 

Am already following thanks to you 🙂

I received this notice about what you liked today and my eyes went 00 "what's THAT NOW?"

So I clicked and was under his charm...

Just now, Geoff said:

Yeah I saw that too. Working on it. 

Great to read! 👍 

TJ not being verified must really slow down the process. The other day, I had to report a fake acct. of a verified actor, & IG took that sucker down within the hour. 

Just now, Enaira said:

Am already following thanks to you 🙂

I received this notice about what you liked today and my eyes went 00 "what's THAT NOW?"

So I clicked and was under his charm...

Yaaaaayyy!!! 🙌 I know, right? He just joined in time for SDCC. Hope he sticks around & posts lots more. His work will amaze you every single time. I'm just in awe of what Tim does. 😍

4 minutes ago, Rosella said:

Great to read! 👍 

TJ not being verified must really slow down the process. The other day, I had to report a fake acct. of a verified actor, & IG took that sucker down within the hour. 

Once verified they all come down real quick until then it's a real ball ache. 

1 minute ago, Geoff said:

Once verified they all come down real quick until then it's a real ball ache. 

I imagine so. Thankfully, there aren't a ton of fraud TJ accts. Yet. 😬

Yeah I know. Once his FB is fixed and linked to FB that should be the last bit of the puzzle. 

2 minutes ago, Geoff said:

Yeah I know. Once his FB is fixed and linked to FB that should be the last bit of the puzzle. 

Well, if YouTube stars & IG influencers can get verified, surely TJ can, too. 😊