Geoff

Official Social Media

3 hours ago, Enaira said:

Hi Veronica, you can post your questions in the Q&A thread. Here:

http://rawstudios.invisionzone.com/topic/2669-tj-q-a/page/8/

But Thomas is very busy and doesn't come online in the forum very often. He will be off soon for a shooting so that might last a while until he connects again.

You can also use the RAW website and send a message under "contact". But here also it will last and you need to be patient. 

Hi Enaira.Thank you for your reply.Do you also recognize Thomas personally?

22 hours ago, Geoff said:

I've been a fan of Tom's for about 20 years now and yes he updates his Instagram. 

Hey Geoff, can you remember your first 'in person' interaction with Thomas?  And how did you go from fan to where you're at now?  I'm not after chapter and verse, and of course I would never expect you to divulge anything personal, I'm just curious - it gives hope to us all!

11 hours ago, Enaira said:

I must admit that I grew very found of TJ's daily routine on Instagram. I am looking forward to his pics and the surprises it brings. It has a "Xmas calendar" feeling to it, you know when you open those little doors every day.

I'm the same Ariane, it's like a little TJ present everyday and I love to read his amusing comments!  

5 hours ago, veronica34 said:

Hi Enaira.Thank you for your reply.Do you also recognize Thomas personally?

Hi Veronica, you are welcome!

I have not met Thomas yet. I sure hope it will happen some day. I got very close... but his FedCon appearance was cancelled due to the upcoming shooting for "salvage".

I am very new to this forum, only 6 weeks. I'm just a deathspider larva... but very eager to grow to whatever's next in the predator chain 😉

On 5/25/2019 at 4:48 PM, Gail Bentley said:

Hey Geoff, can you remember your first 'in person' interaction with Thomas?  And how did you go from fan to where you're at now?  I'm not after chapter and verse, and of course I would never expect you to divulge anything personal, I'm just curious - it gives hope to us all!

Just blind luck after I joined I sent an email and Thomas kindly responded and just went from there. I just kinda see myself as a pain in his ass to be honest 😀

6 minutes ago, Geoff said:

Just blind luck after I joined I sent an email and Thomas kindly responded and just went from there. I just kinda see myself as a pain in his ass to be honest 😀

Just goes to show, better to be born lucky than rich!!  I’ll continue to live in hope then!  

23 hours ago, Gail Bentley said:

Just goes to show, better to be born lucky than rich!!  I’ll continue to live in hope then!  

Oh I dont know about born lucky thats for sure, but, on this particular subject. Yes I consider myself very very lucky indeed.