Geoff

Official Social Media

Ok gang,

Tom has had a low key personal Instagram for a while but we are now making it official.

Whist we go through the verification process etc (im also attaching it to the site and Tom will add to his Twitter hopefully) he can be followed on Instagram here https://www.instagram.com/cardcarrying_thomasjane/  He has not posted in a while but we are going to be changing that and putting more out there in relation to upcoming projects.

I've also done a blog highlighting the only official social media account's for Tom, Tim & RAW which can be found in the NEWS section here I've not included Facebook here for Tom or Tim but have included the RAW one. 

I think it's so important to make social media sites official. I get so mad with imposters. Thanks for letting us know. I am still struggling with the concept of social media myself though, but getting there lol 

19 minutes ago, Davvi74 said:

I think it's so important to make social media sites official. I get so mad with imposters. Thanks for letting us know. I am still struggling with the concept of social media myself though, but getting there lol 

I agree, there are a lot of loose cannons out there and some we already have our sites on. Rest assured the ones we have listed are the real deal. 

On 4/3/2019 at 5:12 AM, Geoff said:

Ok gang,

Tom has had a low key personal Instagram for a while but we are now making it official.

Whist we go through the verification process etc (im also attaching it to the site and Tom will add to his Twitter hopefully) he can be followed on Instagram here https://www.instagram.com/cardcarrying_thomasjane/  He has not posted in a while but we are going to be changing that and putting more out there in relation to upcoming projects.

I've also done a blog highlighting the only official social media account's for Tom, Tim & RAW which can be found in the NEWS section here I've not included Facebook here for Tom or Tim but have included the RAW one. 

Well, well, well...the man does play things close to the chest, doesn't he? 😉 Definitely gonna hit his follow button.

Thanks for letting us know! 

LOL, Put the word out. The direct link is also now embedded into the footers on the website making it more formal in a bid to get everything verified. 

On 4/5/2019 at 2:05 AM, Geoff said:

LOL, Put the word out. The direct link is also now embedded into the footers on the website making it more formal in a bid to get everything verified. 

Will do! Hopefully he'll get verified soon. 

On 4/10/2019 at 3:44 AM, Rosella said:

Will do! Hopefully he'll get verified soon. 

I second that! Also, thanks for following my Insta Rosella! I enjoy following others with similar interests as well, so keep the posts coming :) ps. I've had a few fake TJ's message me.. I put a stop to it quickly.. imposters!

5 hours ago, Davvi74 said:

I second that! Also, thanks for following my Insta Rosella! I enjoy following others with similar interests as well, so keep the posts coming :) ps. I've had a few fake TJ's message me.. I put a stop to it quickly.. imposters!

My pleasure, Davvi!!! 😀 & thank you for following me back!! Likewise.

The nerve of some people! I haven't been messaged by any fake TJ's, but I have been followed by several. I just report 'em, too. 

On 4/11/2019 at 8:57 PM, Rosella said:

My pleasure, Davvi!!! 😀 & thank you for following me back!! Likewise.

The nerve of some people! I haven't been messaged by any fake TJ's, but I have been followed by several. I just report 'em, too. 

We can only report the fakes as fake once the account is verified but rest assured we will once done. 

On 4/14/2019 at 6:08 AM, Geoff said:

We can only report the fakes as fake once the account is verified but rest assured we will once done. 

Sorry, I should've been more specific. I was referring to fake Twitter accounts. I can only think of one fake TJ who has ever followed me on IG in all my years of being on there; he was promoting THE PREDATOR at the time, so I let him be. ☺️ I imagine more will continue to pop up once TJ's official presence is known more widely on it. Go figure. 

9 hours ago, Rosella said:

Sorry, I should've been more specific. I was referring to fake Twitter accounts. I can only think of one fake TJ who has ever followed me on IG in all my years of being on there; he was promoting THE PREDATOR at the time, so I let him be. ☺️ I imagine more will continue to pop up once TJ's official presence is known more widely on it. Go figure. 

Ah ha lol.

If there is one thing I do know is that I cant figure that out. I get social media but at the same time dont lol. 

Checked out TJ’s page, loving what he’s posted and his comments are so funny!  Please tell me he’s not going to abandon us in favour of social media...... 🤞 I’ve not signed up to it yet as I have a bit of mistrust where that’s concerned ( probably ‘cos I’m old!) but sooooo tempted!

24 minutes ago, Gail Bentley said:

Checked out TJ’s page, loving what he’s posted and his comments are so funny!  Please tell me he’s not going to abandon us in favour of social media...... 🤞 I’ve not signed up to it yet as I have a bit of mistrust where that’s concerned ( probably ‘cos I’m old!) but sooooo tempted!

Have no fear. Anything that goes up there will be present here. 

26 minutes ago, Geoff said:

Have no fear. Anything that goes up there will be present here. 

Good to know, thanks Geoff 

You're welcome. 

19 hours ago, Geoff said:

Ah ha lol.

If there is one thing I do know is that I cant figure that out. I get social media but at the same time dont lol. 

😄 I know what you mean.

17 hours ago, Gail Bentley said:

I get where your hesitation comes from, but Instagram is actually one of the better social media sites. Feels less negative on there, & you get to enjoy looking at pretty pictures of your interests & admirations. 😀

I agree completely with Rosella. Out of all of the many platforms Instagram seems the nicest and most secure. 

11 hours ago, Geoff said:

I agree completely with Rosella. Out of all of the many platforms Instagram seems the nicest and most secure. 

Thanks, Geoff! 😁 

IG does have its fair share of scammers/fake accounts/negative comments, but those are easy to block & ignore. It's several steps above Twitter, which has become a place where having an opinion on just about any topic will get you trolled. 

But you can always set your account to private on any social media site you decide to join. If you're interested, that is. No pressure. 😀

On 4/3/2019 at 11:12 AM, Geoff said:

Ok gang,

Hi.I want to ask if Thomas answers every question,because every day I wait for His answers impatiently.Thank You.

7 hours ago, veronica34 said:

Hi.I want to ask if Thomas answers every question,because every day I wait for His answers impatiently.Thank You.

If your questions are posted here into the Q & A section then he may well answer them when he next stops by. I dont think he read's DM's on either Instagram or Twitter but please be patient. Thomas is very busy.

11 hours ago, Geoff said:

Ak sú vaše otázky zaslané do sekcie Otázky a odpovede, potom im môže odpovedať, keď sa zastaví. Nemyslím si, že číta DM je buď Instagram alebo Twitter, ale buďte trpezliví. Thomas je veľmi zaneprázdnený.

Geof,thank you for your answer.How long have you been with Thomas?Does he add new photos to Instagram?

3 minutes ago, veronica34 said:

Geof,thank you for your answer.How long have you been with Thomas?Does he add new photos to Instagram?

I've been a fan of Tom's for about 20 years now and yes he updates his Instagram. 

I must admit that I grew very found of TJ's daily routine on Instagram. I am looking forward to his pics and the surprises it brings. It has a "Xmas calendar" feeling to it, you know when you open those little doors every day.

13 hours ago, Geoff said:

I've been a fan of Tom's for about 20 years now and yes he updates his Instagram. 

13 hours ago, Geoff said:

Where and how do I send my questions to Tom to see her when she is online?

Hi Veronica, you can post your questions in the Q&A thread. Here:

http://rawstudios.invisionzone.com/topic/2669-tj-q-a/page/8/

But Thomas is very busy and doesn't come online in the forum very often. He will be off soon for a shooting so that might last a while until he connects again.

You can also use the RAW website and send a message under "contact". But here also it will last and you need to be patient.