Gail

Fedcon 2019

12 minutes ago, Enaira said:

Please let us know also your own decision. I was looking forward to meeting YOU too 😀

I am currently working on managing my disappointment. I guess I will attend on Saturday as planned, but wander around through the Con, lost, dealing with my broken hopes and dreams, eyes red and agashed. Hmmm... somehow I'll make the best of it but it sucks.

But hey! New movie! Shooting! How exciting. Right?

Yes it would have been nice. I knew this issue might come up so I'd not booked flights or hotels (thankfully I didn't have to worry about tickets) so I wont be there either but there are always further opportunities down the line im sure.

10 minutes ago, Gail Bentley said:

That’s such a shame, but thanks for the update Geoff.  I thought it must have been something beyond his control, didn’t think he would let his fans down for nothing 

Yes it is and I know Thomas was disappointed also. 

With regards to the new film I know little at the minute and wasnt even aware of it happening so it all came together quick I know the name and cast but as soon as I hear back from Thomas with more details I will put it up but im already excited for it. 

11 minutes ago, Gail Bentley said:

Ariane, I’m devastated for you although I know that doesn’t really help.  At least we still have Q&A (we do still have Q&A right??), better than nothing.  Hope you manage to get some enjoyment from the event 🤞

Thank you Gail for your nice words! Yes it does help. Also I am looking forward to the Q&A even more if that's possible. 

46 minutes ago, Enaira said:

Thank you Gail for your nice words! Yes it does help. Also I am looking forward to the Q&A even more if that's possible. 

You’ll just have to be our Raw reporter for the event - still would like to see what goes on so if you could post any pics of the rest of The Expanse guys that would be great, even without The Boss’s presence I’m sure you’ll have a great day! 👍

Hi everyone !

I'm going to the FedCon with a friend from friday to monday. Obviously disappointed about the cancellation, but still excited to see the rest of the cast of The Expanse ! If anyone wants to meet up there, that would be great :) 

Yes! I'll be there on Saturday only. Let's contact per message on Friday evening so you can suggest a place and time.

Welcome aboard by the way 😉

Looking forward to meeting you. 

10 hours ago, Chris Sue said:

Hi everyone !

I'm going to the FedCon with a friend from friday to monday. Obviously disappointed about the cancellation, but still excited to see the rest of the cast of The Expanse ! If anyone wants to meet up there, that would be great :) 

welcome aboard! 

10 hours ago, Enaira said:

Yes! I'll be there on Saturday only. Let's contact per message on Friday evening so you can suggest a place and time.

Yes make sure you all get lots of pics from the event. 

16 hours ago, Enaira said:

It would be nice to see you there, indeed!

5 hours ago, Geoff said:

And we will, of course. 😉

16 hours ago, Enaira said:

Perfect ! We'll get in touch on friday then :) 

6 hours ago, Geoff said:

welcome aboard! 

Thank you for your welcome, both of you ! We will, you can count on us.

After almost 8 hours of driving, we arrived and are having a beer, Steven Strait and Dominique Tipper sitting in a table next to us 😂

We are sooooo ready for this !

Yeah! Greetings to all of you!

I plan on arriving on Saturday around 09:30. Just in time for Anthony Daniels's panel. You'll recognize me thanks to the RAW T-Shirt 😉

Have a blast!

Take and post lots of pics. 

17 minutes ago, Chris Sue said:

After almost 8 hours of driving, we arrived and are having a beer, Steven Strait and Dominique Tipper sitting in a table next to us 😂

We are sooooo ready for this !

Sounds terrific!  Hope you have a great time, don't forget to post us some pics!

8 minutes ago, Geoff said:

Take and post lots of pics. 

I'm equipped but will need to send you a cloud link since it's impossible to post pictures in here right? Anyway it's better to have a second pair of eyes since I will be prone to making too many pictures... I guess. 

6 minutes ago, Enaira said:

I'm equipped but will need to send you a cloud link since it's impossible to post pictures in here right? Anyway it's better to have a second pair of eyes since I will be prone to making too many pictures... I guess. 

You can upload pics as long as you have saved the locally. If not just send me the link and I'll up load em for ya. 

Aaaahhhh it explains a lot. I'll try of course. 

I'll post them when I get back, I don't have my computer with me and it's a nightmare with my phone...

Everyone just have fun and takes pics and enjoy the experience. We can sorts the pics out after. 😁

Insta!

Yes we're having fun! Thank you Thomas for creating this forum and connecting like-minded people around the world.

Enaira, Chris Sue and Al

Photos look like you all had a lot of fun 😎

Pics from our own entreped explorers at  Fedcon..... (I mean Ariane, Ai and Chris Sue. 

1-Three RAW musketeers.jpg