Geoff

Forum Upgrade

Awww we're loyal members. How cool 😍

And so true! I'll turn 0,5 years RAWld tomorrow and didn't miss a single day of the fun.

And so true! I'll turn 0,5 years RAWld tomorrow and didn't miss a single day of the fun.

So cool! Thanks a lot 😊😊😊

It's nice to have a place to share our thoughts and passions. Even if I don't always have the time to comment, it's a pleasure to read you all and see where you're up to, along with the RAW news 👍

Well said AI - I really like that the boards are so open to all topics and thoughts, and (as long as you play nice!) pretty much anything goes.  You always feel welcome, like a favourite bar or suchlike, and I’m eternally grateful that I found it and joined up 🤗 

I love that you and Rosella pop in from time to time! It's always interesting. 

On 10/11/2019 at 6:26 PM, Gail said:

just baffled as to the pale grey 'dot&zero' under the logo - is this anything we need to be concerned about or is it an admin thing?

Isn't it warnings received? Fora I've moderated in the past have it - this may be different though.

On 10/11/2019 at 7:49 PM, Enaira said:

Oh, I missed it - happy semiversary! x

On 10/12/2019 at 2:33 PM, Al. said:

So cool! Thanks a lot 😊😊😊

It's nice to have a place to share our thoughts and passions. Even if I don't always have the time to comment, it's a pleasure to read you all and see where you're up to, along with the RAW news 👍

Ditto! I have so little free time but I get notifications and replies sent to my inbox, so even if I'm not here in person, I'm with you all in spirit!

On 10/12/2019 at 4:33 PM, Gail said:

Well said AI - I really like that the boards are so open to all topics and thoughts, and (as long as you play nice!) pretty much anything goes.  You always feel welcome, like a favourite bar or suchlike, and I’m eternally grateful that I found it and joined up 🤗 

Couldn't agree more! I've said it before but it bears repeating, I think - this is such a great place to be, and I am so happy to have found such a lovely bunch of smutty reprobates such as yourselves! 😋

17 minutes ago, The Goktor said:

I am so happy to have found such a lovely bunch of smutty reprobates such as yourselves! 😋

How very dare you! 😲

(Actually, no, who am I trying to kid - between here and IG I don’t really think I can defend myself against that observation! 😁😁)

1 hour ago, Gail said:

How very dare you! 😲

(Actually, no, who am I trying to kid - between here and IG I don’t really think I can defend myself against that observation! 😁😁)

After the recent Punisher convo, no, I really don't think you can! 🤣

I'll tidy up the site next week and and another pinned topic for Thomas memorabilia to add it your signed bits and press clippings. 

I'm also gonna try and raise the limit for attachments but you gotta try and scale down the uploads as they are massive.

On 11/16/2019 at 11:24 AM, Geoff said:

I'll tidy up the site next week and and another pinned topic for Thomas memorabilia to add it your signed bits and press clippings. 

I'm also gonna try and raise the limit for attachments but you gotta try and scale down the uploads as they are massive.

Thank you Geoff!

I've got the feeling that you're back from your trip 👍🏻 I have installed Photoshop Express on my phone and will do all I can to behave...

9 hours ago, Enaira said:

Thank you Geoff!

I've got the feeling that you're back from your trip 👍🏻 I have installed Photoshop Express on my phone and will do all I can to behave...

Yup back now. 🤘

Check your upload limits. It should have increased.  I've tided up the threads and created a pinned topic for memorabilia. 

Question: when we quote a post including a picture, does it count as an attachment? 

13 hours ago, Enaira said:

Question: when we quote a post including a picture, does it count as an attachment? 

Nope it's doesn't count as an uploaded file. 

I've had to do yet another stonking security upgrade, should be fine but let me know if you see anything out of the norm.

Aye aye skip! 👍