Jump to content
Geoff

Forum Upgrade

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Gail Bentley said:

Looks good to me - what’s not to like? 👍

Bit busy for me but I'm old and cranky. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Geoff said:

Bit busy for me but I'm old and cranky. 

Hmmmm - I've got a couple of years on you and I could out-crank you any day of the week!  I actually find it easier to look at, but maybe I've just reached that age where everything needs to be in larger print.............guess it could just be that I had less time with the previous version so not as used to it as you old guard.  The only (admittedly tiny) bit I'm not wild about is any grey lettering on the orange background which I find virtually impossible to read, but that's a real minor gripe as it's generally only dates, page number, etc. (told you I could do cranky!)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Gail Bentley said:

The only (admittedly tiny) bit I'm not wild about is any grey lettering on the orange background which I find virtually impossible to read

Now that you mention it - I cannot read it either but as you said, it's not important stuff.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Enaira said:

Now that you mention it - I cannot read it either but as you said, it's not important stuff.

I'll see what I can do. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Loving the new selection of pics on the home page 👍 (although I'm already missing the one of Tom in profile that came up first!) - guessing this is your handiwork Geoff?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Gail Bentley said:

Loving the new selection of pics on the home page 👍 (although I'm already missing the one of Tom in profile that came up first!) - guessing this is your handiwork Geoff?

Tis me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are we under attack?

585 users online geeeez.

Maybe the latest pics really are too arousing? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Enaira said:

Are we under attack?

585 users online geeeez.

Maybe the latest pics really are too arousing? 

No but I had a very very busy spam eve. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I now have this vision of how you grabed your oversized paper cutting machine, dismantled the blade and used it to chop some spambot's heads. 0s and 1s are jerked all around, some of them angrily flying back to bite you. But you manage to grab the lid of a hot sauce pan to finish them 😁

Thank you Geoff for holding the fort and sacrificing your evening for this ungrateful task...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Enaira said:

I now have this vision of how you grabed your oversized paper cutting machine, dismantled the blade and used it to chop some spambot's heads. 0s and 1s are jerked all around, some of them angrily flying back to bite you. But you manage to grab the lid of a hot sauce pan to finish them 😁

Thank you Geoff for holding the fort and sacrificing your evening for this ungrateful task...

Ha! Punishment! 

Was more like Neo in the Matrix stopping everyone single handed. I was worried the site might fall over to be fair which is why I was keeping an eye on it but nope were good. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Geoff said:

Ha! Punishment! 

Was more like Neo in the Matrix stopping everyone single handed. I was worried the site might fall over to be fair which is why I was keeping an eye on it but nope were good. 

Oh no!

They're swarming in again. 

Did you take the blue pill or the red pill tonight? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Enaira said:

Oh no!

They're swarming in again. 

Did you take the blue pill or the red pill tonight? 

Don't worry. Got I covered. Red pill, down the rabbit hole. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Geoff said:

Don't worry. Got I covered. Red pill, down the rabbit hole. 

Poor Geoff - you must be exhausted with this constant vigil!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/30/2019 at 12:24 AM, Geoff said:

Tis me

Hello Geoff, could you please enlighten me: what is the picture on the front page right before the 1922 tractor pic (=skeleton at war).

Thanks! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Enaira said:

Hello Geoff, could you please enlighten me: what is the picture on the front page right before the 1922 tractor pic (=skeleton at war).

Thanks! 

Was a RAW project called Devils Commandos that alas didnt get off the ground in the end but Tim did some great bits for it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...