Jump to content

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Enaira said:

What's the film to not mention? 🤨

He would have crushed La La Land with all his training from India. And getting out of the comfort zone is sometimes good. Especially for us as audience 😁

The film not to mention is a travesty called Cloud Atlas  - if you haven’t seen it, save yourself two hours of your life and don’t bother!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Geoff said:

Ah give him a chance to show you his foot work. If you can get the shoes on him! 😀

I would love for him to show me his footwork first hand 💕

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

More BTS from Tom. 

warning3.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The problem with playing a character floating in space the location doesn't change much. 

IMG_3918.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very cool image! :) But they should've released one of Tom in a scene, instead. 

But I am looking forward to this one. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I actually spoke with the director (Agata Alexander) over the weekend after the image was released. 

I mentioned to her about coming to the site for a Q & A, closer to release to discuss the film (as she also wrote it) which she was very open too so again watch this space. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow! Astonishing what you can pull!

Great! Let's just hope I will be able to see the movie on time. Depends how it's released. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Enaira said:

Wow! Astonishing what you can pull!

Great! Let's just hope I will be able to see the movie on time. Depends how it's released. 

She has a great style about her which I think will come through in the film and given its concept and her ideas, plus writing, directing and editing it would be a fun Q & A. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is there anything you can’t do Geoff?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Gail Bentley said:

Is there anything you can’t do Geoff?

According to my lovely wife, plenty 🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Geoff said:

According to my lovely wife, plenty 🤣

😂😂 Ah that’s just us ladies - gotta keep you fellas on your toes!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Gail Bentley said:

😂😂 Ah that’s just us ladies - gotta keep you fellas on your toes!!

Yes, with a wife and 3 daughters im aware of this one! 😀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Geoff said:

Yes, with a wife and 3 daughters im aware of this one! 😀

Bless - very nearly feel sorry for you, but I bet you get spoiled rotten by all of them sometimes!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Gail Bentley said:

Bless - very nearly feel sorry for you, but I bet you get spoiled rotten by all of them sometimes!

lol, its been known yes. Other times me and the dog just hide in the corner of the living room where its safe. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Geoff said:

lol, its been known yes. Other times me and the dog just hide in the corner of the living room where its safe. 

 😂😂 Guess you’re only the boss at work then! Do they go all in or tag team you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ha! Both! Right back on topic now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Geoff said:

Ha! Both! Right back on topic now. 

Yes boss! 😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Gail Bentley said:

Yes boss! 😁

Only at work. Right back on topic starting from........now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay I'll behave!  So, back on topic, what vibes have you got off Tom so far? More enthusiasm than for The Orchard I hope?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/20/2019 at 7:21 AM, Geoff said:

I actually spoke with the director (Agata Alexander) over the weekend after the image was released. 

I mentioned to her about coming to the site for a Q & A, closer to release to discuss the film (as she also wrote it) which she was very open too so again watch this space. 

Wow, it would be amazing! I don't know her or her work at all, but I will investigate, for sure. She surely has a lot to tell us, about the film or directing 😊

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Gail Bentley said:

Okay I'll behave!  So, back on topic, what vibes have you got off Tom so far? More enthusiasm than for The Orchard I hope?

Real cool script that he was excited about. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Al. said:

Wow, it would be amazing! I don't know her or her work at all, but I will investigate, for sure. She surely has a lot to tell us, about the film or directing 😊

She is actually a real cool lady. You can find out more about her on her website http://agataalexander.com/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Geoff said:

Real cool script that he was excited about. 

Excellent - that bodes well then!👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...