Sign in to follow this  
Mazzie

Tom IG

Hi everyone. Was just wondering does Tom have istragram at all. As there is someone on there saying Its him but its not was wondering if he had one but doesnt bother with it no more

Many thanks.

Hi everyone. Was just wondering does Tom have istragram at all. As there is someone on there saying Its him but its not was wondering if he had one but doesnt bother with it no more

Many thanks.

HI,

Tom has an official Twitter account @Thomasjane https://twitter.com/ThomasJane and a Facebook account. Both can ben linked from the Home page on this site. Facebook one is the RAW one. He had a WhoSay account but not sure if thats still used but no insta as far as Im aware. If he does im sure one of the team will get it officially ticked.

Ok thank you. It’s just a fan pm on twitter saying she was contacted on IG saying he was Tom and asking the fan for money. Which is so wrong so I’m hoping the team can get this fake account shut down. She has contacted then site but they won’t do anything unless the person himself contacts them and asks them to close it. Which is pretty silly. Seeing as fans knows it’s a fake.

I've also had the fake TJ profile on Twitter contacting me by PM, but that person was asking for my mobile phone number, definitely knew it was a fake then lol. The fake Twitter account also has a website link that looks similar to the raw studios one but it is not the correct website.

Some people are just weird, I dont understand what they gain from creating fake accounts. Sigh

Some days I just despair.

Im sorry you both have had these experiences. He doesn't do social media that much and certainly nothing like this! Tom's Twitter profile has the blue tick so if its not ticked then it isnt genuine.